Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
College & Change Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

College!
  Woot!
  Poo...more hw...
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
3 ((or more)) years still for me to graduate.....but still,if you know good people,you wont find any trouble in studies
Eh heh...studies...Problem is I've never studied in my life...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am
YukaSilkenFur
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
3 ((or more)) years still for me to graduate.....but still,if you know good people,you wont find any trouble in studies

what do you do then?! scramble eggs blaugh ?!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:58 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
YukaSilkenFur
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

I just do the work and half pay attention in class and I always get either straight As or As and Bs, depending on how hard I actually try. I mean, I slept everyday in History class and I got straight As. ^^ School system's failure, not mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:00 am
YukaSilkenFur
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
YukaSilkenFur
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

I just do the work and half pay attention in class and I always get either straight As or As and Bs, depending on how hard I actually try. I mean, I slept everyday in History class and I got straight As. ^^ School system's failure, not mine.

yeah....same here.....Cheating never stops in my class rolleyes  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:02 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
YukaSilkenFur
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
YukaSilkenFur
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

yeah....same here.....Cheating never stops in my class rolleyes
Um...I've never cheated in my life, thank you very much. I find it vile and ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:20 am
Ah dorms aren't really all that scary. Guards everywhere, food at discounts, roommate to help make new friends with....so yeah.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:02 am
YukaSilkenFur
Dr Entropy
HOMG ITS YOU! Time for your complementary welcome back : D

-HUMPLE-

does you remember me? o:
Danke. ^^; Sorry...but no. sweatdrop I have a HORRIBLE memory. sad Refresh me?
You whore its me Soul_Reaver08 D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:00 am
I will always care about you....
Welcome back ^^ I remember you. I was squee_moon and a girl avi xD

I'm just finishing my 1st year of college but in England we start college when we are 16 :3
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 am
i dont know why but i just..........want to ay this for some reason i cant explain.............

In Soviet Russia, College start YOU!!......................................User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:37 am
Lineriku
i dont know why but i just..........want to ay this for some reason i cant explain.............

In Soviet Russia, College start YOU!!......................................User Image
rofl, my thoughts exactly.

@ Zaoth Kun: hehe, I thought that was you, but I dun remember if I ever talked to you or not. ^^; Can't believe you start college at 16 eek

@Dr Entropy: I thought that was you once I looked at your page. XD Not my fault you changed your name. >> How ya been?

@Dana Pixie Stix: Guards actually scare me more than comfort me ^^; And I'm shy, plus the majority in most populations (when meeting in rl, not internet) tend to dislike me on sight and often continue to hold that opinion sweatdrop I don't even have to dress different, it's always been an automatic thing...I'm only ever liked right off by outcasts...though I do have the capacity to get along with just about everyone. The main thing I'm worried out with roommates besides that though, is religiousness and sexual preference, cus I'm not Christian like most people here are and I do read/write/draw some questionable things. ^^;  

YukaSilkenFur

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Lineriku

@ Zaoth Kun: hehe, I thought that was you, but I dun remember if I ever talked to you or not. ^^; Can't believe you start college at 16 eek

@Dr Entropy: I thought that was you once I looked at your page. XD Not my fault you changed your name. >> How ya been?

@Dana Pixie Stix: Guards actually scare me more than comfort me ^^; And I'm shy, plus the majority in most populations (when meeting in rl, not internet) tend to dislike me on sight and often continue to hold that opinion sweatdrop I don't even have to dress different, it's always been an automatic thing...I'm only ever liked right off by outcasts...though I do have the capacity to get along with just about everyone. The main thing I'm worried out with roommates besides that though, is religiousness and sexual preference, cus I'm not Christian like most people here are and I do read/write/draw some questionable things. ^^;

Eh you'll get over that quickly.

oh by the way I'm Dana Lockheart or Teh Dana or whatever. <_<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:13 pm
Zaoth Kun

I'm just finishing my 1st year of college but in England we start college when we are 16 :3
...Because I love you!

What? I though in this topic college was refering to university gonk im so confused  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:16 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Lineriku

Find a message board for the school you are going to go to, and pick someone that won't be a problem, then when filling out dorm forms request that person. This college zine was, like, advertising or something... seriously said WAY too much, but I think facebook paid them to say it. At least facebook might not be as horrid in the forums like I KNOW myspace to be. >.>

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:05 pm
Iconised Ghost
Zaoth Kun

...Because I love you!

What? I though in this topic college was referring to university gonk im so confused

Dont be confused .......coz i am sweatdrop  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:15 pm
Metalic_Noodles
YukaSilkenFur
Lineriku

Find a message board for the school you are going to go to, and pick someone that won't be a problem, then when filling out dorm forms request that person. This college zine was, like, advertising or something... seriously said WAY too much, but I think facebook paid them to say it. At least facebook might not be as horrid in the forums like I KNOW myspace to be. >.>

~Metalic_Noodles
They have those? o.o

@ Dana: hehe, thought that was you ^^ emotion_hug  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out