Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Problems (Females, please help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beef stew
  mmm *drool*
  there can be no other response! XO
View Results

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:24 pm
Artanus
I haven't gotten my period yet )=
Neither have i.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:01 pm
you guys have other problems to worry about.  

Krystalcat

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Sorry, guys, I had to sign off earlier because I was having a hard enough time staying conscious while watching two kids sweatdrop so I didn't see most of these replies until just now. Thanks for all of the offered help, the help from those who gave it, and the weirdness on the part of people who I'm pretty sure are guys xd . I'm feeling a bit better now. I've regained a bit more of my blood supply (not as much as I need apparently, but enough to stay conscious and function) and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I should be ok. If I'm not yall can fight over my possessions. o,o :hugs to all: Many thanks and pity to all who share these annoying female issues. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Sorry, guys, I had to sign off earlier because I was having a hard enough time staying conscious while watching two kids sweatdrop so I didn't see most of these replies until just now. Thanks for all of the offered help, the help from those who gave it, and the weirdness on the part of people who I'm pretty sure are guys xd . I'm feeling a bit better now. I've regained a bit more of my blood supply (not as much as I need apparently, but enough to stay conscious and function) and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I should be ok. If I'm not yall can fight over my possessions. o,o :hugs to all: Many thanks and pity to all who share these annoying female issues. x.x

Regained blood supply? I must be missing something here, Im almost 100% sure you cant die from blood loss from your period. Its not a wound  

Iconised Ghost

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:07 am
...ive died before just by scraping my knee...eternal bleeding ftw!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
I hate my monthly visitor *crosses her arms* I can't ever get rid of that damn pain that causes me to curl up into a little ball. >.> Meds don't seem to work on me but of course it helps that I have so much meds running through my system that I understand why meds don't work. >.>

Have you tried muscle relaxants? xd those things work wonders on menstruation pain

PM me yuka, if none of these very knowledgable ppl can help 3nodding but im sure they will have good advice
I doubt it would work but I could always try I guess  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 am
Iconised Ghost
YukaSilkenFur

Regained blood supply? I must be missing something here, Im almost 100% sure you cant die from blood loss from your period. Its not a wound

lol, this is true.

you only lose a few tablespoons of blood @ the most. the rest is mucus and the like...

HOWEVER, if you are having excessive bleeding, it could be cysts or any number of weird things and OH YES you should go to a doctor and get it checked out! 3nodding

and angel, you act like i just beat the crap outta you or something all the damn time. crying i SOOO do not!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:42 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
YukaSilkenFur

lol, this is true.

you only lose a few tablespoons of blood @ the most. the rest is mucus and the like...

HOWEVER, if you are having excessive bleeding, it could be cysts or any number of weird things and OH YES you should go to a doctor and get it checked out! 3nodding

and angel, you act like i just beat the crap outta you or something all the damn time. crying i SOOO do not!
I didn't say I was dying. razz I just obviously didn't have enough to stay conscious for long periods of time. And I can generally tell this from my hands because when the veins there aren't showing it has something to do with veins collapsing? (no idea about this, doc said it once, yelled at me that I should have eaten/drank more x.x) And I was bleeding for those weeks almost like I used to, which, yes, was quite a lot of blood x.x; used to put me in bed or on the floor

and @ bluegrass it's possible that cysts caused the excessive bleeding, cus those are the reason I'm even on these stupid pills ^^;  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:56 pm
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
I hate my monthly visitor *crosses her arms* I can't ever get rid of that damn pain that causes me to curl up into a little ball. >.> Meds don't seem to work on me but of course it helps that I have so much meds running through my system that I understand why meds don't work. >.>

Have you tried muscle relaxants? xd those things work wonders on menstruation pain

PM me yuka, if none of these very knowledgable ppl can help 3nodding but im sure they will have good advice

It should work if the cramps are muscular, which they usually are, otherwise the pain is due to something else that should probably be checked >.< but im no expert of course. I just had such bad period pain that i was vomiting, fainting and crying and my doctor didnt do anything except give me more antiinflammatories gonk so i ended up in A&E and they stabbed me with a muscle relaxant and it was like instant relief  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:58 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

It should work if the cramps are muscular, which they usually are, otherwise the pain is due to something else that should probably be checked >.< but im no expert of course. I just had such bad period pain that i was vomiting, fainting and crying and my doctor didnt do anything except give me more antiinflammatories gonk so i ended up in A&E and they stabbed me with a muscle relaxant and it was like instant relief
That sounds more painful than helpful. o.o;;; And my "aunt" has a remedy for cramps that so far hasn't been mentioned here...probably because it's highly inappropriate... ninja  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

That sounds more painful than helpful. o.o;;; And my "aunt" has a remedy for cramps that so far hasn't been mentioned here...probably because it's highly inappropriate... ninja

Nah, they stab you in the a**! So its just a little p***k ^_^ of course, you have to go through all the questions making sure you dont have anything else wrong that can cause the pain, which takes forever when you're in pain gonk esp when they ask you 20 times scream "are you pregnant?" no "are you pregnant?" "NO" "we're going to do a pregnancy test, not because we dont believe you..."

Inappropriate sounds good ninja tell us!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:09 pm
Iconised Ghost
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

Nah, they stab you in the a**! So its just a little p***k ^_^ of course, you have to go through all the questions making sure you dont have anything else wrong that can cause the pain, which takes forever when you're in pain gonk esp when they ask you 20 times scream "are you pregnant?" no "are you pregnant?" "NO" "we're going to do a pregnancy test, not because we dont believe you..."

Inappropriate sounds good ninja tell us!
OMG I HATE THAT! scream Doctors in southern WV were constantly saying I was pregnant EVERY TIME I WENT IN THERE!!!!!! First off, I never LOOKED pregnant. Second, I told them I wasn't. Third, I told them I was a virgin! Fourth, I told them I was sexually abused and had no desire to lose my virginity!!!! But noooooo. Everytime. e.e They stuck me with needles (which make me pass out) and test me just to find out I'm telling the truth. My mom yelled at one once because she kept saying "there's probably nothing wrong with her, she's just pregnant" and this was a gyno... So mom went off "MY DAUGHTER JUST TOLD YOU SHE HAS NEVER HAD SEX! SO NOW YOU'RE CALLING HER A LIAR AND A SLUT! %$$$$$@&^ IS IT HOW SHE'S DRESSED? @#$#$^&##q$^$^ DO YOUR JOB #$^#&#!^ NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN @#%#@^#^&#*#$^#$%&#%^*#%*#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And then of course on top of that, when I came down here and people heard about that, they're like "why did they take blood? o,o there are simpler ways" ...so I also had to face needles for nothing ._.

*done ranting* Ok, well, the other solution to cramps is having an orgasm. I forget the exact reason, something about relaxing the muscles in the area or something? But it works. o,o  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 pm
wow thats really bad on their part O_O They should have just done a urine test. Its so much easier for everyone. I tried the orgasm thing. It didnt work for me, it just made me more nauseous >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Iconised Ghost
wow thats really bad on their part O_O They should have just done a urine test. Its so much easier for everyone. I tried the orgasm thing. It didnt work for me, it just made me more nauseous >.<
THEY COULD HAVE DONE THAT WITH A URINE TEST?!!!!!!! eek Those...:stalks off with broadsword: scream

And that sucks...never had it make me nauseous/more nauseous tho o.o I'm just more likely to pass out. Course, if it was with someone else you could always blame them for making you more nauseous ^(' '  

YukaSilkenFur

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm
urine test doesn't work while you're on your period, and yeah those are stupid doctors.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff