Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Was anyone else aware of this? O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GET IN MY BELLY!
  om nom nom
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 pm
SakuChwan
Their music = FAIL so the Site = FAIL. It had potential there's just a dumbass behind it.
true true, it could have been so much better. I was just shocked that it existed period XD My mind thinks of sicker things, but still XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
THEPUNISHER360
Creepy Candlejack
Lulz. Nope. Never heard of it but it is mildly amusing. I was half expecting a shock site. xd

So who else thinks this joker is getting banned?

me me me! xd

oh hey, me too!

hey! why don't i have my own personal cutesy ban hammer yet???

wtf people?!?

stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
THEPUNISHER360
Creepy Candlejack
Lulz. Nope. Never heard of it but it is mildly amusing. I was half expecting a shock site. xd

me me me! xd

oh hey, me too!

wtf people?!?

stare

I think they sended you one on FedEx but the plain crashed in the middle of no where in the pacific sea (cast away)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
THEPUNISHER360
Creepy Candlejack

me me me! xd

oh hey, me too!

wtf people?!?

stare

I think they sended you one on FedEx but the plain crashed in the middle of no where in the pacific sea (cast away)

ah, so THAT'S what was in that damn box!

rofl

naw, seriously, i want one...i want a CUTE one...mayhap i shall draw one.

OH! or maybe i'll commission someone to draw me holding one. xd

anyway! back on topic!

that site is full of teh fail. i give it negative five stars. xp  

WastelandMama
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:53 pm
bluegrass cat
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior

me me me! xd

oh hey, me too!

wtf people?!?

stare

ah, so THAT'S what was in that damn box!

rofl

naw, seriously, i want one...i want a CUTE one...mayhap i shall draw one.

OH! or maybe i'll commission someone to draw me holding one. xd

anyway! back on topic!

that site is full of teh fail. i give it negative five stars. xp
We should make a more effective baby-eating site. Those babies have been allowed to flourish for far too long! They're dangerous! I baby ate my second uncle's cousin's sister's aunt! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:22 am
I agree babyeating sites deserve better!  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 am
I will always care about you....
Tonight I think I will have some potatoes, peas, brocolli, a baby, some gravy, some nice baby carrots ^^ yuummmyy

No seriously when I was in year 8 we had a nursery school next to our senior school and it was break time I stood near the fence and the teacher was like "do you like kids" and i said "well yeah. I cant eat a whole one though" and she laughed and this kid looked at us and ran off xD We lol'ed
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm
SakuChwan
Their music = FAIL so the Site = FAIL. It had potential there's just a dumbass behind it.

holy crap! the clown they were talking about in the comics! It lives!! and has s freaking sweet avi!

But to stay on topic. That is a pretty funny website. If you look up homestarunner.com there is a place in their rpg game where you have to "throw baby in lake" to continue. It's funny.  

Siren of Saturn

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:17 pm
Siren of Saturn
SakuChwan

holy crap! the clown they were talking about in the comics! It lives!! and has s freaking sweet avi!

But to stay on topic. That is a pretty funny website. If you look up homestarunner.com there is a place in their rpg game where you have to "throw baby in lake" to continue. It's funny.

I've actually beaten that. What a great game  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:31 pm
Zaoth Kun
I will always care about you....
Tonight I think I will have some potatoes, peas, brocolli, a baby, some gravy, some nice baby carrots ^^ yuummmyy

No seriously when I was in year 8 we had a nursery school next to our senior school and it was break time I stood near the fence and the teacher was like "do you like kids" and i said "well yeah. I cant eat a whole one though" and she laughed and this kid looked at us and ran off xD We lol'ed
...Because I love you!
That reminds me...there's a sign outside a daycare here that says "Free 3 year olds" and then down the street in front of a drug store is one saying "$5 Rabies" eek  

YukaSilkenFur

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Artanus
Siren of Saturn
SakuChwan

I've actually beaten that. What a great game

Oh isn't it? My best friend and i did it together when she spent the night. It was just fantastic biggrin Got to love random baby throwing...or baby taking...or "giving a cold one"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 pm
I was not aware, thank you for showing. XD I loled, I don't care how much fail it is. I also have my computer muted when surfing through unknown sites or stumbling because of past traumatic experiences O_o  

Pachelbel Canon

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 pm
aprilness
I was not aware, thank you for showing. XD I loled, I don't care how much fail it is. I also have my computer muted when surfing through unknown sites or stumbling because of past traumatic experiences O_o
Sudden moans coming from the speakers? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:38 pm
No, fortunately I've never had that happen because I stay pretty clear from pron. XD But I'm STILL always worried about that specific thing nonetheless!

It's more like random music or a voice over I wasn't expecting, my volumes up way loud and it's really annoying...and sometimes 2 AM. D:

Pachelbel Canon

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm
lol XD I hate that! It happens to me all the time...and I usually spazz and fall out of my chair...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff