Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Arlster Middle School (A fantasy RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHH! *points*
  AHHH! *looks* AHHHHHHH!
  Huh? *looks* hmm.....
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 pm
"I'm advanced in chemistry." Luna said, putting the book in her bag  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:29 pm
"Really? Thats interesting-- Oops...Gotta get to class. Nice meeting you!" and Ace went to class. History precisely. He learned about the clash of the vampires and werewolves, who are now close friends now.
He approached his teacher after class.
"Excuse me, do you know of any past psychic elves?" Ace asked.
"Hmm. No-- Well, there was David Fenix. About 60 years ago he was born. Why don't you get to your next class Ace, before you're late." the teacher said.
He walked away astonished.
"That....Thats my grandfather...." Ace was shocked.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:02 pm
~(Taking place during the same time of Ace's post)~

Luna looked at the clock. "Oh!!" she stood up, brushed herself off, and flew into the school. To gym she was going. Jeez, how troublesome. Gym in the morning. Luna thought, runing to class. Her wings were tired from flying over the city.
At the end of class, she asked the coach. "During class, you said that we could coach the first years, right?" Luna asked. The coach nodded. "You want to coach?" Luna nodded eagerly then stopped and thought for a moment. "If I coach, will it get me out of history?" she questioned. Coach nodded  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:22 am
Ace walked to his next class: Math.
"Ugh pre algebra..." he sighed. "This is gonna be a rough day." And Ace started class.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm
Luna smiled. "Thank you~" and with that, she breezed off to her next class: Algebra II.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:45 am
Ace finished his class easily. He walked to class, which was music.
"Yes, I'm happy music is soon." Ace exclaimed.
"Hello Ms. Heushele. I'm happy to start orchestra this year." Ace said to his teacher, Ms. Heushele (Hoy-shell-ee).
When everybody got to the class, they started playing their music, since Ace played for a long time, he played very beautifully, while the others were beginners.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:29 pm
Test results came in. As usual, she got an A. A 97 to be precise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:00 pm
Name: Morgana
Age(11-14): 14
Grade(6-8 ): 8
Race(Can't be human): Witch
Personality: Bookworm, shy, powerful, looks like a thug a bit
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: As mentioned above, Morgana is a shy but very powerful witch. People think shes a thug because she dresses and looks a bit like one.
Other: DESPISES Ace for some reason.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:04 pm
Morgana sighed and closed her book, there was that troublesome bell again. How annoying, she had just gotten to the part where David Fenix predicted the great war, but got really hurt. How she HATED the Fenix family, they tried and murdered her grandmother and aunt, because they were witches. Her mother was safe, she was human. But was she?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:09 pm
Ace walked past Morgana, who gave him a mean look.
"I wonder why shes mad..." Ace said quietly. He tried to see her past, she saw an elderly elf succeeding in killing two witches. Ace remembered. His family of elves are very large enemies of witches, and the elf in the memory was...his grandfather.
Ace's eyes widened. He ran down the hall as fast as he could, hoping Morgana didn't chase him.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm
Ace was in gym class.
"Alright students, I am your gym teacher. You'll be working with you're ancestral weapons. I will ask for your name and find out what weapons your ancesters excelled in and since I am part wizard, can make that appear." the teacher said.
It was Ace's turn.
"Name." he asked.
"Ace Fenix, sir." Ace said.
"Hmm....The heir of a Fenix huh? Ok..." he checked his computer. "Well Ace, it looks like you'll be using a midieval sword."
"Uh excuse me...Did I hear you say midieval sword? Because my family was of archers..." Ace replied.
"Well your ancestor Samantha and Andrew Fenicks, when the name was spelled differently, mastered sword fighting and the art of chivalry." the gym teacher said.
"Oh uhh alright." Ace said as he walked away practicing on the sword section of the gym.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:10 am
The bell rang. History. Luna squeeled with delight. "To the gym I go..." she said to herself.

As she arrived at the gym, the first years were training with weapons. "Which section to coach...." she mumbled. She looked at the sword section. "It's that boy again..." Luna smiled. She went to the archery section and helped beginners who couldn't even knock an arrow.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 am
There was a robotic training machine powered by magic. He heaved himself towards it and sliced it into pieces.
"Uhh I guess I did come from a family of swordsmen..." Ace said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:52 pm
Morgana sighed again and walked toward the Spell classroom, it was annoying having to practice the things she already knew. She was also annoyed at Ace trying to read her past, did he think he was so inconspicious? Oh well who cared. At least he feared her now.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:56 pm
After gym class was done Ace was satisfied.
"Ahh, mastered swordfighting, mastered archery, and mastered cello. All the things I've wished to master. I am now fully able to defend myself." Ace said, soothing himself with his words.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff