Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I DEMAND ALL OF YOU TO FEED THE HUNGRY D< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna play?
  Cha! I love learning fancy words while feeding hungry children!
  No because I enjoy being ingorant and want to keep the rice for myself
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:54 am
I filled all the sides before then I had to restart it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 am
I know this site for a while now, two of the government teachers at my High school where I graduated from had a contest against each to see who donated the most rice. :3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 am
i helped angel with it last night. xd he doesn't read verra much anymore, so his vocab is down...

well, he doesn't read BOOKS verra much...hunting magazines however have taken over our house. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:03 am
bluegrass cat
i helped angel with it last night. xd he doesn't read verra much anymore, so his vocab is down...

well, he doesn't read BOOKS verra much...hunting magazines however have taken over our house. crying

Start having 10 subscriptions of cosmo.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 am
Dana Pixie Stix
bluegrass cat

lol, i haven't read cosmo in YEARS. xd but it was like, my bible in high school...

i'm not a big fan of magazines in general...except every once in a while i succumb to the temptation of buying a trashy gossip mag. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 am
bluegrass cat
Dana Pixie Stix
bluegrass cat

lol, i haven't read cosmo in YEARS. xd but it was like, my bible in high school...

i'm not a big fan of magazines in general...except every once in a while i succumb to the temptation of buying a trashy gossip mag. heart

Great way to balance things out though, vogue, Cosmo, uhhh more girly ******** I fail at girly. x_x  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:27 am
Dana Pixie Stix
bluegrass cat
Dana Pixie Stix
bluegrass cat

Great way to balance things out though, vogue, Cosmo, uhhh more girly ******** I fail at girly. x_x

lol, i do have quite a few vogues...not really for fashion tips ((because i rarely follow "fashion")) but to make sure i'm not wearing something SO FAR out of style that i look like a dork...

and the articles ARE actually good. 3nodding

actually, i kinda fail @ girly, too...my favorite magazine is a men's magazine, lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:57 pm
bluegrass cat
Dana Pixie Stix
bluegrass cat
Dana Pixie Stix
bluegrass cat

lol, i do have quite a few vogues...not really for fashion tips ((because i rarely follow "fashion")) but to make sure i'm not wearing something SO FAR out of style that i look like a dork...

and the articles ARE actually good. 3nodding

actually, i kinda fail @ girly, too...my favorite magazine is a men's magazine, lol. sweatdrop

My fav are national geographic and new scientist emo science can be girly too...  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 pm
I used to be addicted to Newtype USA back in the day...when it was first released. But it was kind of an expensive subscription, I got it renewed every year for Christmas, and after two years I think I asked for an iPod and forsook the magazine. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:05 pm
im saving all my rice for my rice sandbox and my rice castle. sorry. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 pm
...Oh yeah. This thread was about THAT.

My boyfriend actually showed me this game quite a while ago.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:54 am
I dont really like doing vocab games....i'd rather walk up to a random panhandler and suddendly stuff food in his mouth. rofl  

-iSnug-

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm
what i want to know is...do they actually count out each individual grain of rice? xd maybe they have an ultra sensitive scale or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 pm
I love this! I love trying to figure out meanings to words I don't know. Apparently I'm good at it.

And it feeds people, so I feel like a good person! HELLZ YEAH!  

Artanus

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:14 am

VOCAB LEVEL: 25
YOUR BEST LEVEL: 31

You have now donated
1660 grains of rice.

Edit: A Sorcerer is NOT a Necromancer. >.> A Necromancer is a sorcorer that uses his/her magic to reanimate the dead. (Not bring back, since most merely reanimate the vessels of the once living souls.)

VOCAB LEVEL: 29
YOUR BEST LEVEL: 30

You have now donated
2900 grains of rice.

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items