Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Troubles at home: Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Blue
  If I was green I would die.
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:27 pm
Zaoth Kun
I will always care about you....
o.o
Blue

Come fly to england 8D move in with meee
...Because I love you!

I think looking down each others pants would make your bf uncomfortable. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:32 pm
He doesn't need to know xD
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Zaoth Kun
He doesn't need to know xD
...Because I love you!

Thats fine with me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:53 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Sorry for the double post but this is pretty important
My family and I have decided that it would be best if I moved out on my own. They will be paying for my rent and maybe some other things here and there. I'm going to be looking for a 1 bedroom apartment. I don't have to leave until the end of July, but hey, I figured I might as well leave as soon as I can.

I dont know your personal situation, but a few of my friends who had trouble with their families have found that their relationship with them has improved immensly after they moved out. Maybe it will happen like that for you to 3nodding hopefully  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:14 pm
I'm not sure what's going oooonnnn. :[ But I'm in a weird...transitionally...area where I'm not sure what to do with myself as far as living arrangements go. :/

And I hope things with your family do improve, or at least life.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:15 pm
moving out? parents pissed at you? you must have done something really bad! then again, i wouldnt know your personal situation. i can fix freon pumps and a/c compressors. ive had to do it on my old maxima. x_x  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:39 pm
jfm567
moving out? parents pissed at you? you must have done something really bad! then again, i wouldnt know your personal situation. i can fix freon pumps and a/c compressors. ive had to do it on my old maxima. x_x

Not pissed off in that sense. Their tired of me and my sister fighting over the smallest things, plus it would do me some good to get out on my own. Their paying for rent so I don't give a sheet. xd
Freon pumps aye? Well my compressors shot so I need a new one but one of the pumps thats broken needs to be custom made. If I can just get it fixed thats better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:52 pm
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567

Not pissed off in that sense. Their tired of me and my sister fighting over the smallest things, plus it would do me some good to get out on my own. Their paying for rent so I don't give a sheet. xd
Freon pumps aye? Well my compressors shot so I need a new one but one of the pumps thats broken needs to be custom made. If I can just get it fixed thats better.

custom made? they dont have a compressor for your model at advance auto, ect. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 pm
jfm567
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567

custom made? they dont have a compressor for your model at advance auto, ect. xD

Theres a website thats selling new custom made compressors. I just need a pipe to be made.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:00 pm
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567

Theres a website thats selling new custom made compressors. I just need a pipe to be made.

you might be able to use a hose instead.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 pm
jfm567
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567

you might be able to use a hose instead.

I'm going to have a mobile mechanic look at it for me. He's friends with the family so he's really trustworthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:26 pm
emotion_hug !!! Good luck! Hope all goes well...and no fair about the rent thing. sad And congrats on living in Arizona! I have a friend who lives there and the area she's in is beautiful!!!! biggrin  

YukaSilkenFur

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 pm
YukaSilkenFur
emotion_hug !!! Good luck! Hope all goes well...and no fair about the rent thing. sad And congrats on living in Arizona! I have a friend who lives there and the area she's in is beautiful!!!! biggrin

O.o She must live in the north country. Its ugly in the valley. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:32 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

I don't think any landscape is ugly unless it's full of buildings, technology, and waste. razz  

YukaSilkenFur

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:38 pm
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

I don't think any landscape is ugly unless it's full of buildings, technology, and waste. razz

TECHNOLOGY IS BEAUTIFUL. besides, what have trees ever done for US. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces