Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Yuka needs hugs! :( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugeth me? Q.Q
  *hug* of course!
  No, you smell like beef stew gas...
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:58 am
jfm567
YukaSilkenFur
jfm567
i believe thats a symptom of "anxiety". i could be wrong though.
lol The doc says I've got that...they think I'm probably bi-polar or something similar too. ^^; I burst into tears again today and about five minutes later I was bouncing around the house chatting everyone to death...

Thank you all, and dang you Kitsu with your lack of hw...tho mine's actually just an entrance exam... whee

i used to have anxiety when i was about 8-12 years old. i grew out of it though. ill be damned if i was gonna take some medication for it. xD

atta boy. jfm used scientology to get him through the tough times. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:05 am
angel_half82
jfm567
YukaSilkenFur
jfm567
lol The doc says I've got that...they think I'm probably bi-polar or something similar too. ^^; I burst into tears again today and about five minutes later I was bouncing around the house chatting everyone to death...

Thank you all, and dang you Kitsu with your lack of hw...tho mine's actually just an entrance exam... whee

i used to have anxiety when i was about 8-12 years old. i grew out of it though. ill be damned if i was gonna take some medication for it. xD

atta boy. jfm used scientology to get him through the tough times. rofl

i dont need a cult to help with my problems. ninja  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:44 pm
jfm567
YukaSilkenFur
jfm567

lol I'm told I should be taking meds to help with some of this mental stuff, but I'm pretty sure this stuff helps me write, so they'll have to chain me down and force me! eek :mumble:....And that's more likely to turn me on and then they have bigger problems... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:53 pm
YukaSilkenFur

lol I'm told I should be taking meds to help with some of this mental stuff, but I'm pretty sure this stuff helps me write, so they'll have to chain me down and force me! eek :mumble:....And that's more likely to turn me on and then they have bigger problems... ninja

xd Um, whut?

I've been feeling rather overwhelmed lately by just a lot of little things I need to do. :[ And I know what you mean, when I feel really down I don't take meds...I write. >_> But I'm not sure if you meant you were panicking or you were really depressed.

Pachelbel Canon

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:15 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about that sad I don't know you very well, but i do know that it sucks when things of our past come back to bite us in the butt. Little pains!
If you ever need to talk, someone to bug, rant, rave, or anything, please feel free to pm. We can talk about brownies and cookies and green toe nail polish along with small fuzzy creatures and warm blankets on cold nights smile

There will be a brighter tomorrow, i can promise that my dear.
*hugs!*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:08 pm
aprilness
YukaSilkenFur

xd Um, whut?

I've been feeling rather overwhelmed lately by just a lot of little things I need to do. :[ And I know what you mean, when I feel really down I don't take meds...I write. >_> But I'm not sure if you meant you were panicking or you were really depressed.
Kind of a bit of both. XD; I'm never fully one person...if that makes sense...so I'm rarely fully one emotion/state of mind... And yesh, writing helps, YOU SHALL NOT OPRESS ME WITH MEDS FOOLISH GOV-NO THEY'RE BREAKING DOWN MY DOOR! THEY'VE HEARD ME! CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY! LINDSAY LOHAN IS AN ALIEN! AND PARIS HILTON IS A BRAIN SUCKING BLOB! RAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ahem...>> @Siren of Saturn: thank you ^^ tho I abhore brownies and nail polish... eek emotion_hug ^^  

YukaSilkenFur

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:26 pm
XD Hahaha...

Hope you are feeling better. I like brownies but nail polish kind of upsets me. >_> Anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:32 pm
aprilness
XD Hahaha...

Hope you are feeling better. I like brownies but nail polish kind of upsets me. >_> Anyway.
it peels too much :twitch: e.e And I dun like most sweets. I wasn't allowed to have them until I was 11 so I never developed much of a taste for them. Most of them make me sick even in small amounts, especially chocolate. Half a bar does me in. eek And yes, I'm feeling better. ninja  

YukaSilkenFur

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:45 pm
That's probably a good thing actually, since sweets provide no nutritional value and a pretty much a waste.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 pm
aprilness
That's probably a good thing actually, since sweets provide no nutritional value and a pretty much a waste.
Yup. :nod: My kids are gonna be raised like that for the most part, maybe give them a bit on Halloween. But I am NOT letting one kid have it and the other not! >(  

YukaSilkenFur

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 pm
O_o Why would you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 pm
aprilness
O_o Why would you?
Cus that's what my mom did. My half sister got spoiled. I got the short end of the stick...until I moved out and mom got two new daughters.  

YukaSilkenFur

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:26 pm
That's...weird...and two new daughters...>_> Sounds like an interesting story anyway. Ridiculous, if you're going to raise multiple kids be fair. -_-

Though obviously you know that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:30 pm
Yup. :nod: My mom's kinda whacked up, which is why I have new parents. She finds trashy guys and either fawns over their children or has some with them, and then they, and the new guy, are her main focus. Yeah, she'll complain about them, but still. So my half sister and her dad were around most of my life and they got the special treatment, while I was the whipping girl. sweatdrop Now it's a new one and my sister is in my position.  

YukaSilkenFur

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:48 pm
D: At first I thought you meant your mom has kids with the trashy guys' kids. Ahhhhhhh *washes brain* But I get it now.

So your new family treats your sister the way you used to be treated? :[

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces