Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am
Altair defended himself willfully. Killing every smooth there, and he chased Talal as Talal tried to shoot him with an arrow. He ran up to Talal and grabbed his shirt and with he raised his left hand, letting out the small blade.
"Go ahead...Make my day." Altair said.
"I swear these roughs needed to be killed, they are terrorizing everybody! Please don't kill me!" Talal begged.
"Don't beg. That only makes it harder." Altair said softly. He stabbed Talal through the heart with the small blade.
"The second of the major smooth leaders. Only a lot more to go. This oughta be fun..." Altair said, as he walked to the assassins bureau.
(((Assassins call their fellow assassins 'brothers' hence the brotherhood.)))
"Brother, this news is not so grim, but great." Altair said to the assassin friend.
"Ahh, Altair. Nice to hear of good news. What is this news?" the man said.
"Well, Talal is dead. Along with his smooths that believed he was being just." Altair explained.
"Altair, even though they are smooth, you were only supposed to kill the leader. You disrespected the third rule: Dont compromise the brotherhood." he said.
"They were trying to kill me. about sixty of them, all with swords." Altair said.
"Then you are dismissed, but we will let this mistake slip." the brother said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Kimiko opened some drawers until she found some red armour. "This will do..." she said, taking it and gong to the bathroom for a rinse  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:47 am
Altair looked at this next sheet of paper.
"Hmm....Robert de Sable.(Rob-are de sob-lay.) My next target." Altair said and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm
After showering, she put on the armour and set out again.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 am
Altair walked. He saw his target, ran up to Robert, and Robert took out his sword and battled with Altair.
"Take this!" Altair said, and when he hit his target, it screamed loudly. Robert has a loud screech, Altair thought to himself. One more slice and he was down...Or was he?
"Take off your helmet. I want to identify you!" Altair commanded.
"Alright!" Robert took off his mask. It was a woman.
"You are not Robert. Explain this to me!" Altair said.
"I'm a decoy, we knew you, the master assassin. We predicted this. Robert is in another city. About 6 miles north." the woman said.
"Thank you. I only need one more thing" Altair said.
"Whats that?" the woman asked.
"Your life." Altair whispered as he stabbed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 pm
Munky stood in a darkened alleyway, watching as people passed chatting and laughing with each other. She sniffed the air, smelling smooths all around. Her nose crinkled and she shook her head in displeasure while she leaned against the dumpster behind her.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Altair was dissatisfied of his attempt to kill Robert, and find out it was a random woman. Soon he was running and not watching. He saw another woman and ran up to her.
"Hey, you smooths aren't wanted in this part of town, or anywhere!" Altair said. He found out it was the girl chasing him earlier, when he was in the group of scholars. "Wait-- It's you?!? What're you doing here, and why do I keep finding you?" Altair asked, not knowing what question will be answered first.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:56 pm
Kimiko crinkled her nose. "Hmph, well I didn'r see you in the crowd of scholars, and my soul reaper acted up, so I had to swing it or it would lose control." she said, remembering his face. "I'm here 'cause I wanna be. You keep finding me because I'm everywhere. You have a problem?"  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 am
"I forgot to ask you...Are you even a smooth?" Altair asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:26 am
Kimmi holds up her hand to show that it was covered in blood. "Examine this carefully. Does this look like a rough's blood?" she asked  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:28 am
Altair examined.
"Ah, I knew I would find another rough sometime. Would you mind helping me? I'm an assassin, I am an expert, but only one problem-- Robert de Sable, the man I'm trying to kill, is a tricky guy. He knows I was coming."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:42 am
Kimmi returned to her normal shy state. "Uhm... okay..." she said.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 am
Altair was grateful.
"Thank you." Altair said. "By the way. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 am
Kimiko winked at him. "Classified information," she said, smiling. "What is YOUR name?"  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 pm
Altair laughed.
"An assassins name is never known..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items