Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:27 am
Temorichi smiles. "Well those rumors say alot...People even say that I am an angel, an worlf angel, that has come down to learn about the humans..." She laughs. "But it may not be true...Luna does not even know and she is the manager's assistant."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 am
"Hmm...Sounds interesting...Some people who hate animals associate foxes with the devil, naming me a demon. One which they call 'Demon King of the Foxes'. Whatever they say, don't believe them. I'm a holy elf." Jake told her of the horrible things people said to him. "Thats why I work here, I enjoy it, and no one who comes up to the bar hates me. They're usually friends I know."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:12 am
Temorichi sighs. "Well...Ever since i started this tavern...I really have not made any friends....Usually people call me 'Satan's Right Hand Wolf'...because I act so much like a wolf....But I am a Saint....and I go to church...and I have not sinned what so ever..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:27 am
"They must be very ignorant of how you really are." Jake said. "They don't know you, they've probably heard of you, but never been to the tavern. They wouldn't know you if you stood in front of them and introduced yourself." Jake thought for a second. "Actually, I'm...I'm not really a living elf. I'm from heaven. You might think I'm in my 40's, but no. I was reborn, God told me to stay in heaven, but I have left for Earth, for I missed my friends. That is my only sin, even if its a sin. Now I feel Terrible leaving God there, even if it's heaven." Jake told Temorichi.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:10 am
Temorichi sighs. Well....I am not gonna tell him yet...but he might not reconize me from heaven.... "Yes....It is ignorant...Because they do not know my past, or how i act or my name...They only know what I look like...But still..." She sighs again. "May I trust you with a little...." She stops, thinking for the right word. "Secret That hardly any one really knows about me?" She asks him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:22 am
"Secret?" Jake thought about it. "If you don't trust me, then no. But if so, you have my word."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 am
"Yes... it is just I am not sure if any one will ever really believe me..." Temorichi sighs. "I am not really a human...I am an angel...A wolf angel...And my mother and father got killed by humans, so when I was in heaven, I got raised from the age of 2 by other angels...and the sent me down here to learn the way of the humans..." She smiles weakly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 am
Jake listened.
"I...I can't believe it...But I do. It's nice knowing that...Theres another angel raised in this world, this cold, sometimes unforgiving and deadly world." Jake had said. "Well...Since not a lot of people know your real age, I don't know if this is true, but I might know you. Again, you only look familiar and so is your name, but the rest is a blur."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 am
Temorichi smiles. "Well...I was not raised on earth really...I was born angel...And I got sent down here to learn about humans...And I am older than you think....And I might look familiar because i might look like the girl next door..." She sighs as her black wolf ears and wolf tail appear, the magic hiding them running out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:23 am
((sry, been busy lately))

Luna sat there watching the conversation. She finishes her wine and sets it on the counter. "Finished my wine, Jake. I'm leaving." Luna says, getting off her chair.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:26 am
Jake looked over by Luna.
"Oh, ok Luna. See ya!" Jake said. "Well Temorichi. I see I'm not the only one that has animal-lik power." And then, Jake started changing into a red fox with a perfectly groomed coat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:44 am
Luna smiled at Jake's fox form. She flew slowly to her office, her wings fluttering anxiously.  

Yuuki96

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:28 am
Temorichi half smiles. "Yes....But the thing is...I do not really know how to transform into it like you do...The angels who raised me did not teach me that....They just gave me the angel rank of highest healer, and told me not to kill any one or my wings will get darker untill i get turned into a demon..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:39 am
As Luna opened the door, a large group of people were comming in. She turned her head towards Jake. "Hey Jake, people are comming in," she called out the him. She left and the group of people entered, filling up the chairs  

Yuuki96

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 am
Temorichi looks toward Luna's voice, seeing a group of people filling in chairs. She walks up to them and starts greeting them, and taking orders. After all of the orders are taken she quickly goes behind the bar before Jake and starts filling them, automaticly, being use to not having any workers in the tavern  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff