[public] Dolphin's Plots! In need of love! ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:44 pm
Hey friend! Wants to plot with me? x3 ~pushes out Lux in particular~ Cause I am odd? Yes, yes I am. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:10 pm
What type of plot would you be interested in?  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:07 am
Now, I am not entirely sure if you and your boys would be happy to go alone with this kind of plot but here I go anyways...

Estelle, my star mare, is looking for someone to make her feel special. She is not overly good at making connections with people yet I feel that she just needs something 'different' to catch her fancy.

My idea is that she meets one of your flutters (Tawa or Dasyn) and after a long friendship together she starts to see him as more than just friends, you do not have to return the feelings but if they did then she could want to be life mated with them forever, she won't fall in love eaily but is a fliratatious mare. She can come across as little overwhelming to begin with but she means no harm. Although its not expected it would be a real fairy tail happy ending for her if one of your boys did return the feelings XD

Let me know if you are interested.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am
Well, I was kinda thinking about plottage with one of your flutter boys, cause they are so smexy. I want Lux to meet a flutter, and there is also the possiblity of her learning to fly even though they do not have the same wing type...And possibly something more? O.o Just some thoughts, will probably think of other stuff later....Sound okay-ish?  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 am
I still love Shilah so much! Good luck! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Info on Rayen added!  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:39 pm
*wiggle*

I wasn't sure if you'd be interested... I have a plot with my girl Istas, she's a homosexual with Misti. I'm looking for a childhood/life long best friend for Istas. A Stallion, preferably with wings~

Misti will eventually want to have ha family, and Istas has a shaking family life if you will and gets a little spooked. but the idea is for her best friend to eventually get her pregnant. The wings come in because she wants to be free, and fly... and Misti has wings. And it's make for good family stuff for Istas to feel alienated by the her own children with wings. It's unfortunately a plot breeding because Syao and I have to provide the shop with documentation of sperm donors when we apply Misti and Istas for Life mating~

if you want more details let me know or even if you're interested ^^

Found someone~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Info on Shadi and Aiyana added!  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:01 am
Syaoran-Puu
Now, I am not entirely sure if you and your boys would be happy to go alone with this kind of plot but here I go anyways...

Estelle, my star mare, is looking for someone to make her feel special. She is not overly good at making connections with people yet I feel that she just needs something 'different' to catch her fancy.

My idea is that she meets one of your flutters (Tawa or Dasyn) and after a long friendship together she starts to see him as more than just friends, you do not have to return the feelings but if they did then she could want to be life mated with them forever, she won't fall in love eaily but is a fliratatious mare. She can come across as little overwhelming to begin with but she means no harm. Although its not expected it would be a real fairy tail happy ending for her if one of your boys did return the feelings XD

Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry for not posting sooner..

Well Tawa is in a couple rps right now, now sure what is going to happen with any of them. If you would like to rp, we could see what happens. He is not currently looking for a mate but anything could happen if an rp turns out that way.

Dasyn is going to be looking for adventure and travels since he met a mare not long ago who was not from these lands and was intriged by the thought. If would be interested in have your girl meet him on one of his attepmts to find adventure then sure. He is a bit flirtatious himself and and is a little bit a of charmer. xD Whether or not he would return her feelings I do not know..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm
heart  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:49 am
I'm curious about Masou's personality? I'm trying (once again) to find plots for a mare of mine  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:57 am
The pattern on shadi is so pretty, i like her spots and her face.

Aku is interested in the fling plot

He's not usually a fling guy, but I want a change.

but maybe one of his sons or daughters might do the same one day.
He'll rant at them. XD

Aku is my own soquili.
User Image  

Yumitoko

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:42 pm
Sayuri: His personality isn't actually set in stone yet as he has not had much rp yet...

Yumi: The fling plot of Rayen's?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Well atm that mare has something else going on, but I'm going to want to bug you for family rp when Sevati & Rohannon's kids arrive =)  

Sayuri_Nitta

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 pm
Okay, sounds like a plan. *loves on Aiyana's ever-growing family* ^^

Congrats on the breeding by the way, those will be lovely foals!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff