Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
zomgbbq O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:P
  :P
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:36 am
yeah we should ^^ two english accents going away xP Glad you know who i am after my name and sex change xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 am
What can i say sam, my life is here, as depressing as that sounds. I am pretty anti-social otherwise so i avoid all IM services most of the time. I drop by TUGF every now and again but i became more of a lurker. OMG i love a good J-Drama you mush share all! (Kimi-wa-peto is still my ultimate fav)  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 am
@ TheBlueWarrior - indeed she is that xD hehe first baby born under this as well as tugf rofl she is a special one.

@ Iconised Ghost - ok yes now you have said that say no more. haha we really do have some of the best conversations lmao

@ teh sexiful nerdy - HAHA still wanting to kidnap her eh razz she aint as cute as she looks and i am indeed glad to be back.

@ Zaoth Kun - hehe hun id know you anywhere razz

@ SakuChwan - oh sweetheart! dude you seriously need to get your butt on msn for a good chin wag, anti social uh huh no way. you aint being that way with me even if i have to stalk you razz seriously go on tugf there is a whole j drama section now and i have LOADS ive been watching, kimi was simply amazing AMAZING but but, hana yori dango, why why love, devil beside me and god about ten more are a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 am
Good to see that all is going well, Ang.

The Little One is soo cute! >w<

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:52 pm
of course I kidnap her, we have the same name [diff cpellings but you know] 3nodding EDIT:.... wait a minutes..... what's her name again? D: I didn't think it was Lily D:

ahahha omg I'm wearing a really flowy shirt with an empire waist on it today and when I got on the bus to go home from class, the bus driver who was like 65 or so, very sweetly told me that my baby was going to be just as beautiful as it's mother. I smiled and told him thank you but that I'm not pregnant and he profusely apologized. I told him not to worry about it but I thought it was kind of funny anyway. especially after when I said "guess what!" to willums last night he kept guessing that I was pregnant >w<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:24 pm
^^ Glad to hear ;D Same old squee except male and different user  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:08 pm
well look who it is. you better be on more now. D<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 am
Angelic_Highlights
omg this is gonna be long ^_^

@ Midori Hayashi - ZOMG *glomps* I've missed you hunny sad He she is cuter because you cannot hear her "im gonna scream til i get attention" moments through the photo lol razz

lol, I bet she's still just as cute, but maybe a bit more noisy. whee  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Well, it has been awhile. I'm glad to see you have gotten everything under control. I see the first baby born under Fast Gold is a cute one. xD
Welcome back.

I propose, that lily become the official baby of FG4PG. Like a state bird, only a baby. Lily can be the Guild Baby. what purpose does that serve? None. But we'd be the first guild with an official baby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:27 pm
like a mascot?  

Pachelbel Canon

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 pm
*glomps*

It's been wayyy too long. I've been trying to hold down the fort in your guild and I hope i've been doing a good job. xd They're a rowdy bunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:23 pm
@ Lyss - thanks hunny xD

@ teh sexiful nerdy - ROFL hun her name is Kaitlyn Peggy xD. God do not worry people have done that to me before and when i was pregnant one woman said, soon i would lose the weight cause i was rushing everywhere she was so embaressed when i stated i was eight months pregnant rofl.

@ Zaoth Kun - hehe it suits ya hun razz

@ jfm567 - TACKLES hey you. how have you been and yes master i will be on a lot more now xD

@ Midori Hayashi - noisy doesnt come close imma try to upload a video soon she is soooooooo noisy. xD

@ Artanus - rofl but she wasnt bored when this guild was about so how would that work lol

@ EggaxSponge - oh sweetheart i have missed you so much, how are you? everything? school? knitting? thankyou so much for doing everything you can in the guild it does mean a lot and your doing a amazing job! they are indeed a roudy bunch but they all need help in one way or another.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:47 pm
yay it is almost mine :] so I am obligated to steal her and raise her as my own ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:59 pm
that baby is so deliciously cute! was wondering when we have the BBQ. i make great baby back ribs.  

Darthspanky

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 pm
Darthspanky
that baby is so deliciously cute! was wondering when we have the BBQ. i make great baby back ribs.

*surprize buttsex*

(Had to be done, seriously. Dude rarely posts, so this must be done on those few occurrences, preferably by the next poster.)

Also, WTF is with today's puns? First Art in moo's thread, and now you.

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces