Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Tami's plot thread (on hold for now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Sure, that sounds great^^ I'm going to sleep right about now, so if you want to set something up I'll reply to it tomorrow, or I can set it up, but it won't be up until tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:16 pm
I'll set it up and PM you the link.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 pm
I think I know an amusing encounter when he's ready to meet 'mean' soquili xD
Adelle's youngest daughter Neva. Neva had an encounter with a snooty angeni and since then has despised the Angeni race. She would also eventually find out whether Alexiel tells her or if she finds out on her own that Adelle is raising him and would be sure to torment him mentally. She really hates her mother @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 pm
Ooh, definately sounds good, especially since she's related to Adelle xD That will defiantely be interesting a little later, when he isn't quite so scared of the big bad world and grows a bit more backbone. That'll give him something to stew over. His perfect mother and her evil daughter x3  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 pm
Whenever he's ready to face the world lemme know and we can set it up <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm
If he's looking for friends I have a few foals you can choose. I have a unicorn filly Zara who is still running around looking for friends. She's been a bit neglected and is still desperate to make some friends. So . . .yeah. She's a little princess in disguise, and is a bit partial to unicorns herself thanks to her upbringing, but at this point she wants friends regardless of appearance.

I also have Numielle but she's an angeni-mutant-esque one after reading your plot you don't want him to know what he is. Or could be. So that probably won't work out.

*chuckles*

Um. . . . I have a slew of other characters looking for RP and potential plot but my poor foals have suffered some serious neglect. Sides which, foals don't stay foals long enough so I'm definitely pro-making foal friends and enemies. *chuckles*

Just let me know if you're interested!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm
Cool, always looking for more friends for him^^ I'd be willing to rp with Zara, Numielle, or both. It's fine and stuff if someone tells him he's an angeni and whatnot, it's just I'm planning on having a more experienced angeni sort of teach him about what he is, and his abilities and such. Since Numielle is also a foal, I don't think she'll be doing too many history lessons and stuff. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:08 am
I have Akuba.
He's open for any kind of rp, although he doesn't like to make enemies.
User Image  

Yumitoko

ToniCourtel

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 pm
Tamiiiiiiko! <333 I
have my Phantom of the Opera Granddaughter (Phantom of the Golden Rose's daughter) open for more foal RP... She's already an adult (as far as certage) But hasn't gotten enough foalish interaction... So I'd love for the chance for her and Alexiel to be friends...
Kai is impetuous by nature and loves running off to make new friends... This of course gives her protective father (Aureate) heart palpatations... But its good for him.. XP
They're both simple winds, but would be glad to make friends.. ^.^

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:47 pm
I have Lyssa, if you're still looking for friends. She's technically an adult now, but I'm still RPing her as a foal, because she's only had one foal RP so far.

She's a sweet-tempered filly, but she attracts trouble like a magnet. She's too curious for her own good, and has a bit of a fascination with wings. Ever since she met Brize's Bright Dusk, she has dreamed of flying. Although she can't, being that she's a regular, she loves to fantasize about it, and she adores watching other winged Soquili fly.

Here she is:
User Image

PM me if you want to set something up! ^_^  

Katjive

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:21 pm
User Image

She's still a little off-kilter, but I think it would be interesting for her to meet an angeni child. The last one she was near was her "dead" sister, so it might bring back all sorts of feelings.

She is not the sort to harm anything, she values life (even as a sick joke!), but Rothbart might be a bit persnickety.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:19 pm
I have two characters that Alexiel may be interested in meeting at some point. :3

First off is Moani. While she may not be a full Angeni by any means, her mother is one, so she does know of some of the ways and such. Of course, as she gets older, she'll slowly learn about them some more, becoming wiser and more gentle in nature. She's not in the least bit mean or cruel, and has a very open heart. She'd love to meet others like her, even if she may only have one set of wings while most other Angeni have two. A childhood friend of some sort would be really awesome for her. :3

Last, I have Articuno, whom is Moani's mother. She is a full fledged Angeni, even though her wings are a bit different from the norm. She knows quite a bit about her breed, and strives to keep their breed secret from the rest of the world. While she doesn't mind regular Soquili, she believes that Angeni are meant to be hidden from the world, not out in the open each and every day. However, if she met this confused Angeni foal who honestly has no idea who he is, she'd be more than willing to help teach him about who and what he truly is.

I know you may already have some players for your plot, but if you need any more, here they are. ^^ <3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Thanks for all the interest guys, and I'd love rp with all of you however for the moment I'm not taking any new rps. On the 20th I will be leaving for Germany for 3 weeks and will be without computer access, so I'd prefer not to have rps hanging for that long^^ But when I get back I'd love to rp with you guys and I'll be sure to fling out some pms^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:07 pm
Okay, plot thread is open again! But just keep in mind that Alex is still being roleplayed as a foal until certain parts of his plot are finished with ^^  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm
I'd still like to RP Moani with Alex, if you don't mind! She's grown up now as well, but she neeeeeds foal RP. XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff