Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Who Here Sings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphecyWillow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:13 am
OMG!!! I love singing! I think I'm ok my teachers and friends tell me I'm the next American Idol, I don't think so but I'm supper critical of everything so who know  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm
i really love to sing and because of that I was a member of the choir for 4 years. i sing at stage performances at times and in parties as well...  

illyasvieleinzbern

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 pm
I'm living with false hope

And my eyes just want to see a ray of light

I'm gonna find it in my fairy tale...

I like singing... I'm not good at it, though, which is why I'm not going to try to sing in front of an audience or anything.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:39 am
I love to sing, its one of the little hobbies I have razz  

Flixel

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100

xCendrillionx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:06 am
Lawl NONE JOO KNOW MEH XD
I barley get on guilds anymore. Maybe because it feels like all my really really really great friends are either ignoring me or blocking me on Gaia, so I don't really bother getting on here anymore. Even on MSN D':

BUT I love to sing. I can sing in Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, and English. For choir in 6th grade, I'll have to learn to sing a song in African, and a few other languages.

I can sing the most in Japanese, probably because I tend to get addicted to the songs of an anime rather than the anime, which helps me to contribute to learning Japanese for a manga/anime artist career, hopefully in Japan.

Though, I'm young, and I'm about at the point where my voice is going to change. So, I sound mildly good at the moment when I sing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:59 pm
well I do I like to sing but in the usual places the car, the shower, when I am by myself, etc'.....and I ussally sing along with a song when listening to it but only if I know a majority of the words esppecially when the song is playing(the majority of songs I know the words to are Alice Cooper songs) but I dont have a great singing voice to start with so I like to drown myself out, with the music turned up and singing along....so ultimately I sing for the fun of it.  

kopakanui

Insane Fear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:42 pm
I can sing pretty damn good when i want too, It's my life.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:35 pm
-raises hand-

I've been singing since I was like, 6 or 7. xD

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

XxXBleeding_RainbowXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:39 pm
I love singing! I've sang for ages. I'm going to college for preforming arts and in one of them, I was the phantom of the opera. It was fun, but rather hard. I still really enjoyed it even though it's not my favourite of music and I don't foresee myself as an actor. User Image

----------------
Now playing: Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:42 am
I sing in the bathroom :>

On Wings Impetuous

BlackFang-J

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 pm
i'll sing pretty much anything  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:46 pm
I LOVE singing.It's just a instrument u can't see.http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kristin12789/music-notes.gif  

i L i G h T_2

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:06 am
I love singing too, but i don't really like my voice. It's not fit for singing. I know that i have rhythm and i can hit all the right notes, though. Except for maybe the very high ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 am
I like to sing karaoke and sing to my favorite songs.. But, my voice sucks!!! So, I don't care how I sound... just as long as I'm having fun singing!  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:51 pm
i love to sing!
im in show choir!
i've been in choir sinse 7th grade
but 8th grade i decided i wanted to do broadway, all the things i love to do: sing, dance, and act!
Its funny cos i'm already 16 and have only been in 2 musicals. lol
nunsense - i was sister amnesia (does anyone here even know nunsense?)
and beauty and the beast - i was a silly girl which was funny cos my best friend was gaston so i got to be all over him lol
I've sang a carnegie hall in ny with my show choir!
and next month we're going to sing at disney world in the candlelight thingy at epcot  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff