Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Mah grilled cheese samich! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:38 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

WTF? That's pizza? o_O

*looks again* Well... maybe... but I'm not sure how you can be so sure in saying that. Besides, I can't imagine any of my four doing that for pizza. One for an ear of corn, that same cat and two others for grilled cheese, them all for lunch meat... but not pizza. Too heavy, too much bread and sauce compared to cheese, grease and meat... *shrug*

About sammich, I thought so, just wasn't sure. I found the pic again, I'll change the pic in a minute.

PS text on image isn't that special, but that cat looks WAY too close to one of mine, and I just thought the pic was funny(on it's own, text not required) and worth sharing.

~Metalic_Noodles

dude, i had a farm cat once kill a woodchuck that was twice her size. she then proceeded to drag it up a hill, backwards, with her teeth.

kitties have incredibly powerful jaws, yo. don't forget that the common housecat has some pretty kickass ancestors. xd

((also, did you know that if ancient egyptians had been successful in training a larger variety of desert cat to herd animals without attacking them, we'd probably have more domesticated GIANT kitties than dogs. heart ))

damn them for not succeeding!
Yo ho,hello! Damn who exactly?!?!
i am an egyptian too remmember stare ?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:46 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

WTF? That's pizza? o_O

*looks again* Well... maybe... but I'm not sure how you can be so sure in saying that. Besides, I can't imagine any of my four doing that for pizza. One for an ear of corn, that same cat and two others for grilled cheese, them all for lunch meat... but not pizza. Too heavy, too much bread and sauce compared to cheese, grease and meat... *shrug*

About sammich, I thought so, just wasn't sure. I found the pic again, I'll change the pic in a minute.

PS text on image isn't that special, but that cat looks WAY too close to one of mine, and I just thought the pic was funny(on it's own, text not required) and worth sharing.

~Metalic_Noodles

dude, i had a farm cat once kill a woodchuck that was twice her size. she then proceeded to drag it up a hill, backwards, with her teeth.

kitties have incredibly powerful jaws, yo. don't forget that the common housecat has some pretty kickass ancestors. xd

((also, did you know that if ancient egyptians had been successful in training a larger variety of desert cat to herd animals without attacking them, we'd probably have more domesticated GIANT kitties than dogs. heart ))

Did YOU succeed in creating a giant tamed cat? I dont think so! And besides, you're not an ancient eygptian.  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

WTF? That's pizza? o_O

~Metalic_Noodles

Did YOU succeed in creating a giant tamed cat? I dont think so! And besides, you're not an ancient eygptian.

Maybe I/They did not succeed in creating giant cats,but they did succeed in creating the biggest and oldest wonder in the world right now.....The Pyramids!!! And besides, you are Damning My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great GRANDFATHER!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:15 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

WTF? That's pizza? o_O

~Metalic_Noodles

Maybe I/They did not succeed in creating giant cats,but they did succeed in creating the biggest and oldest wonder in the world right now.....The Pyramids!!! And besides, you are Damning My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great GRANDFATHER!!!

yes well...damn you all then xd  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:28 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost

yes well...damn you all then xd

No comment eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

WTF? That's pizza? o_O

~Metalic_Noodles

BULL s**t

1. LAME, seriously, just tombs. talk2hand
2. BULLSIT - Egyptians didn't even do 1/4 of the damn work, the enslaved jews did. rolleyes (lmao, and I learned that from public school history.)

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 am
Metalic_Noodles
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost

BULL s**t

2. BULLSIT - Egyptians didn't even do 1/4 of the damn work, the enslaved jews did. rolleyes (lmao, and I learned that from public school history.)

~Metalic_Noodles

You seriously think the pyramids are lame? god...
Jews can be Egyptian as well i think. And i heard that the fact they used slaves was a myth, that the workers were paid. But maybe that was a myth too  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:30 am
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost

BULL s**t

~Metalic_Noodles

Jews can be Egyptian as well i think. And i heard that the fact they used slaves was a myth, that the workers were paid. But maybe that was a myth too

the latest theory is that when the nile flooded, all the farmers were basically out of work for that part of the year and so they'd work for pharaoh building whatever his little heart desired. they were paid with grain and stuff.

it was considered an honor to work on the pyramids since your pharaoh was god and you were building his tomb. or something. idk.

and ninja, jesus christ calm the ******** down. no one here cares what nationality you are. rolleyes and actually, they DID succeed in breeding and creating giant cats, they just couldn't get them to stop attacking goats.

also, how do you KNOW that you're directly related to ancient egyptians. people in the ancient world moved around all the time. for all you know, your family's only been over there for a few hundred years. confused

pics or it didn't happen, yo.

its like my maiden name is french, yes? but the branch i'm descended from didn't COME from france. they married into the family AFTER they'd came over to england during the norman invasion and had been happily english for like, 200 years or something.

which makes me mostly native american with touches of english/irish/and scottish thrown in for good measure...and freckles.

crying lots and lots of freckles...  

WastelandMama
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:18 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost

BULL s**t

~Metalic_Noodles

the latest theory is that when the nile flooded, all the farmers were basically out of work for that part of the year and so they'd work for pharaoh building whatever his little heart desired. they were paid with grain and stuff.

it was considered an honor to work on the pyramids since your pharaoh was god and you were building his tomb. or something. idk.

and ninja, jesus christ calm the f**k down. no one here cares what nationality you are. rolleyes and actually, they DID succeed in breeding and creating giant cats, they just couldn't get them to stop attacking goats.

also, how do you KNOW that you're directly related to ancient egyptians. people in the ancient world moved around all the time. for all you know, your family's only been over there for a few hundred years. confused

pics or it didn't happen, yo.

its like my maiden name is french, yes? but the branch i'm descended from didn't COME from france. they married into the family AFTER they'd came over to england during the norman invasion and had been happily english for like, 200 years or something.

which makes me mostly native american with touches of english/irish/and scottish thrown in for good measure...and freckles.

crying lots and lots of freckles...

I am very confused right now xp ! I need to see wiki today?!?!?

And belive it or not,although iam Egyptian, i never visited the Pyramids
crying !  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 am
Don't be dissing the Egyptians.

Without them, how would everyone get "The Mummy" and all of the other horror movies that peeps all come to embrace and love?

Bog bodies just don't cut the whole "coming out" effect.

Especially with linens.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:38 pm
Ahh yes, the Egyptians were one of the first races to prove that a man could wear eyeliner and it was sexy.

Which lead to...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm
pineapple07
Ahh yes, the Egyptians were one of the first races to prove that a man could wear eyeliner and it was sexy.

Which lead to...

User Image

Yup,Jhonny Depp domokun  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 pm
pineapple07

Which lead to...

User Image

zomg you are so right. And it also lead to:
User Image

Hot German bands that arent afraid of eyeliner mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:37 pm
pineapple07

Which lead to...

User Image
whee heart  

BlueFizz

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Spam! Although i admit, sometimes the only correct answer is "sqwee! whee "  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash