Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
[Official Special Olympics Thread]Dark Elves in ma gaia!?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Elves?
  YAY
  NAY
  Could be good.....
  PW
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:22 am
Well now we seem to have Centuars for Barton.. 2 to go and the event starts today. They better get releasing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:08 am
Whoa, it starts today? o: I thought it was starting in a few days.. Maybe they're going to like.. delay it or something, since they've apparently fallen behind on the comics release..  

Kinta the Skank

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:13 am
Falling behind is like the motto of gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:22 am
That it is. Maybe they'll just all of a sudden, as it's being released, take care of the last couple towns.. I mean, who really cares about Aekea? Pfft. I know I don't.  

Kinta the Skank

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 am
They are problebly in the back room with whips and cattle prods forcing their artists to draw faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 am
Barton represent. biggrin  

Dana Pixie Stix

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:05 am
It's starting today?
What exactly is starting today? ninja

Something like the water balloon fight we had last summer...but with mythical creatures...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:26 pm
I wasn't here last year this time, so I have even less of an idea what's going on.

I don't know what side to pick, I don't even know what to base my decision on. XD It sounds like each town is represented by a different race in the Olympics...? Barton is centaurs and Durem is dark elves. And Aekea is orcs?

Gambino's race hasn't been chosen yet apparently since they have no comic. I'm wondering if I should wait and see if they get something awesome...because I don't know whether to pick Barton or Durem at this point.

EDIT: Soo...apparently from what the comic is saying Aekea gets Zurg too? I'm not sure how that all works. It's like Durem has dark elves but then that one guy is a vampire, so do they get dark elves *and* vampires? And then does that mean that Barton gets centaurs *and* angels?

Pachelbel Canon

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:34 pm
aprilness
EDIT: Soo...apparently from what the comic is saying Aekea gets Zurg too? I'm not sure how that all works. It's like Durem has dark elves but then that one guy is a vampire, so do they get dark elves *and* vampires? And then does that mean that Barton gets centaurs *and* angels?

I'm on the side with this because:

A: Aekea: The Zurg guy said he didn't care about the whole thing, and didn't want to participate. As to if Probably some stupid insane experiment he does or not..
B: Centuars might be a push, because they're proud creatures, and just kicked 'em all out of the fishing hole. The Angel Imp will probably be their creature.
D: Durem will likely have both, but then again, Louie is being emo, so.. D:
G: I'd love to know wtf Gambino is hiding. Probably some stupid-crazy experiment monster, or something.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:31 pm
*throws hands up* I'M DONE! I don't give a s**t what the second item today is. No matter how fast I do it, I CAN NOT get higher than a 2.0 on Washing Moochi or the Windshield. I got one item, and an average of 7.4, and my team is in first place. ******** it.  

Kinta the Skank

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:48 pm
I'm wondering about the Isles.

I'm thinking they'll get grombies and... uh, mermaids? We're running out of races.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:12 pm
No idea. Maybe they'll like.. Create a mutant army of.. mutants.  

Kinta the Skank

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 pm
Yeah. I can speculate all I want but I guess I'll just wait for the manga. Is it out now? I'm gonna go check. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:16 pm
im not overly excited about this event for some reason O_O i just cant be bothered with any of it  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:19 pm
I'm curious, because I haven't been around for too many Gaia events. And I don't have a *ton* of other things to be bothered with right now. x_x  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff