Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Have you ever... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lalalalalalala~
  looooooooooooo~
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Um... this one should be fairly obvious, especially after that thing with Artanus.

Us.

Like Ace, but with arts we can treasure for free instead of avi edits. Plenty of funny stuff, if the battle thread wasn't a week old yesterday I'd suggest that.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:17 am
Metalic_Noodles

Um... this one should be fairly obvious, especially after that thing with Artanus.

Us.

Like Ace, but with arts we can treasure for free instead of avi edits. Plenty of funny stuff, if the battle thread wasn't a week old yesterday I'd suggest that.

~Metalic_Noodles

well, that's the obvious part. Of course it's going to be the guildies, but i need ideas FOR the comic's story line  

ROFLwafflesFTW

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:28 am
First off, let me freak out in joy that you're back. I think the last time I saw you was when there was a Timmy discussion and I wanted to... play with him. I have the picture you drew on my home computer xD

Now ~
lol, Ace knows about comics - that's all she's been doing with her life :B
If you'd like to do something non-Gaia, I can produce a script that would most likely fit your style of drawing.

As for the guildies, I like this .hack discussion xD
Everyone be at their computer (wouldn't that be funny if we all took real life picture of ourselves) and then got sucked in. I'm sure anyone who wouldn't want to be photographed would just pop in later. Mmm, nothing like a quest to get back to the real world then celebrate with a panty party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:04 am
Yes :'D Sounds like a good story line to me~  

Kinta the Skank

ROFLwafflesFTW

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Woo~!

though I AM interested into seeing what ace would come up with as far a non-gaian story line...
Nice to see you again Ace! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 pm
Finish that Horror Hotel thing you started.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ROFLwafflesFTW

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:15 pm
Dr Entropy
Finish that Horror Hotel thing you started.

I dont want to, I already dropped it.
Besides, now I start lying about my health through parania of hospitals... that dream was f-ing freaky. like the doctors turn out to be evil cause in my dream i over hear them talking and so i kill him and stuff if body in the closet and steal his coat, but it's all red from his blood.... ugh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:57 pm
Yes, I did have the need to make a comic, I even started one when I was in middle school, but my lazyness prevented me from finishing it. It was about a boy and his sister trying to find out exactly what their dad was hiding from them. The dad was my favorite character, he dressed up as a old man so that no woman could fall for his amazing looks. XD I made him a narcissist man. (The truth was that he didn't want anyone other than his missing wife, so his bright idea was to keep women away by looking really old. XD)

I have a story in my head and I really want to draw it, but I want to write it down first. I have pieces of it in my head that I keep thinking about over and over again. The story is so complicated though that I don't even know where to start explaining, it's quite cheezy and it has the "friends separated by an evil fate" cliche, but I still love it. heart  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm
RoflWafflesFTW
Metalic_Noodles

Us.

~Metalic_Noodles

well, that's the obvious part. Of course it's going to be the guildies, but i need ideas FOR the comic's story line

That's what I meant, just forgot to say it. Basically, plots are everywhere here. Like you and Art at the start of this thread. You could even go back a week and check out the battle thread. A manga of us drawing crayon pictures foretelling each other's many demises. (lol, sounds like a take off of a show I know just forgot for the moment)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 pm
yay! :] I will supply picture when needed :3 <3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:22 pm
lol This story line pwns... hahaha...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Actually, just visit that zombie story contest thread...

xd

surprised I so wanna see those!!!

OOOOO and if you save a copy without the text bubble we could make Trev seperate the frames, and make an amv thing from ALL the stories. (if you do them all, they should be short...)

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 am
Kinta_Wolfe
OH OH OH! Like everyone, their real selves, get sucked into gaia and turn into their avatar forms? O:

EXACTLY! It'd be great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 am
Artanus
Kinta_Wolfe
OH OH OH! Like everyone, their real selves, get sucked into gaia and turn into their avatar forms? O:

EXACTLY! It'd be great.

Hmm.. Everyone's going to be supercool s**t, but I'll just be a pretty-boy... What's wrong with this picture?  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 am
Artanus
Kinta_Wolfe

EXACTLY! It'd be great.
OMG LYKE I NO! IV AWLYAS WANTD 2 B MAI GAIA CHARICTER, BUT EVERY1 TELS ME IM A GAIAFAG

WUTS A GAIA f**?!

But no. Seriously. That would be an awesome comic o_O Besides that I love Milky's artwork in the first place, I always get excited when I see myself drawneded.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff