Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Zombie Survival Contest (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10k?
  YAY!
  NAY!
  OmG golD1!!!1!1! OMG wtF lOL (N00B GTFO!)
  WP
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:38 pm
I'm sitting at home, one in the morning and I hear a moaning noise. I quickly shut that b***h up and went to the window. I look outside to see a swarm of zombies from a local frat house down the street. They come barging into my house, drunk and falling all over each other. They tell me they're gonna eat me. I say "Wait. I'm a zombie too." They said said "******** no! Prove it. So I go to a shady guy on a street corner and pick up a baby. I take it home and swallow it in one bite. The frat zombies left, but I ended up having a strange desire for more babies. I sold all my possessions to buy more babies. It got to the point where I got fired from my job, lost my house and was on the street, addicted to baby flesh. My family held an intervention for me, and I was eventually sent to a mental institution, where to sooth me, they played the same song over and over.

Time: 1:00 am - forever
Place: My house and mental institution
Weapon: Babies
Song: I'm going slightly mad - Queen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:41 am
I'd be in my living at 1 am listening to panic at the disco- Nine in the afternoon, and playing my Ps2 or Wii which ever. Since my town is full of emos its really true. All the emos turn into Emobies so I start hearing moaning cries coming from down stairs. Since I always check to see whats going on down stairs I groan and pause my game. I peak through the door and hear all these Emobies complain on how much they hate life and nobody loves them. I quick grab my long black lamp thingy and open my front door and shout to the Emobies "I'll get rid of your sorrows" and start bashing the Emobies.

* One weapon- My long black lamp
* One song- Nine in the Afternoon by Panic at the Disco
* One place- My apartment
* One time (i.e. time of day)- 1 am  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Killer Krazy1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 pm
If the invasion of zombies starts near the morning, I'm usually beating the hell out of some drug hobo next to Wal-Mart. If not, then I'll be tripping kids when they cross the street, especially the ones that look like they belong in Children of the Corn. Then that same hobo would come up to me looking like something out of Exorcist or some sh*t. But I would think it was normal. Only to find out it was normal. Oops! Too late, I shot him sweatdrop . Then a whole bunch of zombies starting coming at me all super slow and sh*t. All the old people that are zombies can't even move. Then everybody starts freaking out burn sh*t down. I would go to the gun store, steel a Jeep, a few 10 gallon tanks of gas, and food. But everybody's so damn stupid they run around and end up getting bitten by one of the old people zombies. At least I'll have an excuse if I kill George Bush xd . Plop a grenade in his mouth and leave a bottle of whiskey next to him. Other than that, run b*tches down!!!

Weapon: Out of ammo, so I use my fists. Up, there goes my pinky.
Song: Whats Happenin'? by Method Man ft. Busta Rhymes
Place: Middlesex, New Jersey xd
One time: When ever someone dies. 1:00:01, 1:00:02, 1:00:03, etc. Basically, 1:00 pm  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 pm
Weapon- BIG HI-FI BASS SYSTEM SPEAKERS WITH MIC!
Song-Bussiness By EMINEM
Place-CLOWN TOWN,Gotham City
One time-In the middle of the night!

"Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles, gee willikers Dre, holy bat syllables, look at
all the bullshit that goes on in Gotham when i'm gone, time to get rid of these rap criminals!
It's just like old times, the dynamic duo, two old friends, why panic, you already know who's
fully capable, the two capped heroes, dial straight down the center eight-zero-zero, you can
even call collect, the most feared duet, since me and Elton played career Russian Roulette, and
never even see me blink or get to bustin' a sweat, people steppin' over people just to rush to
the set, just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely, ease over these beat's and be so
breezy, Jesus how can s**t be so easy, how can one Chandra be so Levy, turn on these beats,
MC's don't see me, believe me BET and MTV are gonna grieve, when we leave, dog fo' sheezy,
can't leave rap alone, the game needs me, 'till we grow beards, get weird, and disappear into
the mountains, nothin' but clowns down here, but we ain't ******** around round here, yo' Dre,
what up, can I get a hell, hell yeah!" xp  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Lyss, being her lazy a** self during the summer, soaked in her bathtub, happily enjoying the sauna-type atmosphere while everyone else bitched and complained about the weather outside. Listening to radio commercials from her shower radio, Lyss heard the bathroom door open and shut. Lyss then proceeded to hear groaning and moaning. "Are you okay out there?" Lyss sat up, thinking it was just one of her family peeps having a bad day with digestion. No reply was said, except for more groaning. "Peep, take some Mylanta! Everything's going to be fine after it all comes out in a few minutes," Lyss chuckled as she slinked back down into her bubbly sanctuary.

All of a sudden, a hand punched through her shower door, just as the announcer man known as Boris yelled, "Here's some Ludo for you guys!" Lyss jumped, seeing the decomposing hand trying to grab for her hair. Lyss grabbed her brush on a stick, and whacked the hand. She then went ahead and proceeded to rip her shower door open, standing full blown naked with suds here and there to make this story somewhat kid friendly. She looked at the zombie, and grabbed for anything. What she got in her hands was.....

... an aerosol can with a free lighter.
"SCORE!" Lyss screamed as she attempted to create fire.
Click, click, click. The lighter flicked on, a perfect little flame waiting to cause havoc. Lyss, using her sniper like skills, screamed "You're awful, I LOVE YOU! D: " as the corpse burned and writhed on the ground. Lyss, still in the tub, jumped over the smoldering zombie and moonwalked out of her bathroom. She then dashed down into her bat cave of a room, grabbed her red long coat with many straps and buttons, a skin tight shirt, underwear, and her baggy Tripp pants. She placed everything on with the speed of a hummingbird, and gracefully hopped back up the stairs to grab her backpack, and any other lighters and cans that she could obtain. "Well, this sounds like it's taking forever," Lyss said to no one in particular. (Well, maybe the burned flesh of the zombie that was...)
Lyss grabbed her CD Player, and any other random possessions, and ran out the door as her tiny skeleton key read 7:17 AM.

Short version:
Weapon: Aerosol Can + Lighter
Song: Love Me Dead ~ Ludo
Place: In Lyss's Bathroom
Time: 7:10-7:17 AM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:30 am
I'd be on my computer talking to people on msn, surfing gaia and youtube. Suddenly I get uber bored and decide to go to msn.com, it announces the Zombie invasion and my dumbarse thinks it's just a extremely past due April Fools joke. I click the replay button on youtube and I watch the video for Sonne by rammstein. I feel a hand touch me and think it's my husband so I yell at him to go to bed since he has work in like 2 hrs. Then I heard a moan and sounds like someone (or thing) is choking on their own spit. So I turn around and stare into a pair of eye sockets. The zombie tries to grab my throat and since I've been listening to Sonne for HOURS, I copy the video. I take the Zombie over my knee and proceed to spank him as if he failed to deliever my gold so I could snort it like crack. I spank the zombie so hard his head flies off and so I take my hand of DOOM and spank the rest of the zombies.

Weapon- MAH HAND OF DOOM
Song-Sonne- Rammstein
Place-My office/ gaming room
Time- 4 in the AM  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Weapon: Deagle with Katana bayonet
Song: Mama said knock you out
Place: The moon so I can jump over 9000 feet in the air.
Time: Miller time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 pm
I know this doesn't count since I already submitted one, but I still gotta do it:

Place: Canadia
Time: Lunchtime
Weapon: School Bus
Song  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:24 pm
Awiergan Retribution
I know this doesn't count since I already submitted one, but I still gotta do it:

Place: Canadia
Time: Lunchtime
Weapon: School Bus
Song

Yo DMX !!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 am
Okay Kinta wins, the Drumstickā„¢ ice cream cone in the head was epic xd

Second place: Ace
Third place: Trevor  

Thanatos Phoenix

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:01 am