Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Last Assassins of Earth (Starting RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes
  No
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm
"who am I? now thats a question isn't it." he said sarcasticly just before he elbowed him in the stomach and slamming him to the roof by his neck "now pal, i dont want to seem bigheaded, but this samariten here uses big bullets" he said facing the sniper rifle to his head "friend or foe?, and who was the lady you was with a few minutes ago?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:12 pm
The elbow to the stomach didn't hurt, nor did being held to the roof, for thats what he was trained to stand. He grabbed the mans arm and threw him ten yards away.
"Touch me again and worse things will happen." Jake said taking out a sword. "Laugh as you must, but I was known world-wide with the code-names 'Fast foot' and 'Untouchable'." Jake took his sniper rifle and slid it with his foot a few feet away.
"If you try and pick that up you'll be in serious danger. Now, if you want my name, you'll have to reveal yours, and that woman you're talking about is classified information."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 am
"he-he you must be the kid i've heard so much about, jake right?" he said sitting up "you were surpose to be my next assassination, lucky for you the world ended" he said grabbing his katana blade forcing it from his hand and throwing it off the roof "incase you havent noticed, Classified doesnt excist enymore" he said swinging his leg around and hitting him to he back of the knee, jumping up and kicking his head to the roof again "they said me and you were equal" pulling out his katana and resting it on the top of his shoulder blades facing his neck "enyway, you know the other girl as? We could do this all day, but as you know the world is now full of assassins and we need to start watching our backs more"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:33 am
"Tien, thats his name" thought Kiara. They called her the Shadow Maiden, The Ninja of the Night, Moon Shade and ShadowWolf because she could hide and disapear in shadows easily. Since she learnt more survival skills after the End, sometimes she knew names, this was one time it happened. She knew they couldnt see her. She was talented so she knew she could assassinate them right now. but why would she? She vanished  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 am
"Which means you are Tien, but I know your story. Your real name is Ryu and you were taken to the assassins agency at age 5. Also, you grabbed 'my sword' the wrong way. You see, my sword is mideval, not eastern, like a katana." Jake explained. Jake took a rope and tied Tien to the side of the building. "Sorry, I don't fight in talks as much as I fight with weapons, so this was the first and might be the last of us meeting."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:50 pm
"im guessing you dont know me" he said as he broke off the wall he was tied too as he forced him again to the floor on his back "like i said we can do this all day, equal remember, so lets just agree to disagree shall we?" he said holding his hand out to help him up "it wouldn't suprise me if half of our stuff has been taken yet" he said nodding toward his hand  

technoninja14

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:14 pm
Jake set up a playback machine on the decoy he left.
"I know you very well and I have been monitoring your movements. I know you..." it repeated.
Silly Ryu. Jake was a few miles away already.
"If I run into him again I'm calling backup-- Oh yeah...I'm the last assassin in my agency... Well If he won't make friends with me I'll have to run or fight to the death..." Jake told himself. "Oh thats right! At the agency we invented an all-time lasting tank! That might still be there...I have a shot at it." Jake said and ran to where the agency used to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:03 pm
Name:Nyx
Age (characters at least 14 and up) : 15
Appearance:User Image
Personality: hostile
Weapons (Not too many) : double katanas
Short bio: has been all alone since she can remember. she survived and has been searching for other people.  

animefreec

animefreec

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Nyx looked over the buildings. she was looking for someone, but most likely that person was now dead. 8is there anyone else left? i haven't seen anyone yet.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:55 pm
Jake saw one hulking thing by the old agency. He approached it and like what he saw. He took the tank to his private home that is so locked up, not the most skilled lockpicker or assassin could get in. It had dual eye scanners, feet scanners, hand scanners, and it shown a laser through one ear to check the mind and see if any of those are Jake's. So now, Jake had weapons, photos of old family, a tank that could withstand even the end, and everything he needed.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 am
Kiara's Headquarters was impossible to get in. They say that she was part shade (Necromancer or being that can control shadows to the point that they can use them to disappear). It had no door or window or chimney and its walls were Nearly-everything proof, everything but Kiara shade teleport proof. She had shadow beasts in the shadows outside to see if anyone comes. It was bewitched to hide in the shadows so no one but Kiara could see it, or anyone kiara allowed to come for one vist.

She got ready with her other weapons that were in her house.Her two Shadow Katanas and her Shadow Fire Whip. Her pains were her only ranged weapons but they sure were good. After she was ready she went down to her agency. There was a black ninja style mech suit there with two laser cannons on the wrists, light, you couldnt tell it was a mech suit until you wanted to shoot at it. She wondered if she'd need it, in the end she put it on. After going home she wondered which weapons to wear with her new suit. Shadow katanas, Shadow fire whip and Two pains? Shadow Katanas, Shadow fire whip, two pains and two silences?

User Image

The plasma visor shows you that there is a mech suit. she can turn this off of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:39 am
Jake heard this rumour of this 'Shadow Lord', and no one knew if it was man or woman but Jake thought if she went into his house he would murder her, unless she was a friendly.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:39 am
Kanayo looks over the building tops, sighing. "What do I do now....I have no one to kill right now, no person who is gonna hire me or any thing....no friends..." She whispers to herself  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:22 pm
Kiara went around the ruins. She destroyed a rival agencies weaponry. It had gone up in flames.
As she went though the place she spotted a house that was very locked up
"Jake" she thought. "i wonder how is he"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 pm
Ryu found himself back at the facility which he had not long escaped from, looking around for enything he could use "this should do, since its available" he said to himself chuckling "well it needs to be rebooted" he said walking into the control room and setting the systems to work for himself only "generators are still running i see, 100% power to major systems and...yes security is working fine, just need to set the system to my file name" after he had completed his task he set about heading to his quarters and taking out his tool kit "The doors need to be checked inside the weapons room and the drones need to start exploring the city for signs of life" he thought as he began to install the commands into the drones systems "repair and explore" he installed into them as they buzzed into life and began to fly in all directions in and out of the base  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff