Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:00 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 am

User Image

Name |||| Heha-Nimsup
Nicknames |||| Heha

Obtained |||| RL Custom from Sirenz

Breed |||| Full Regular
Place of Birth ||||
Birth date |||| 7/14/08
Age |||| Mature Adult Stallion
Orientation |||| Heterosexual

Height ||||
Weight ||||
Build ||||

Likes ||||
Dislikes ||||

Quirks ||||
Faults ||||
Qualities ||||

Family |||| Nukpana, Chu, and Awan
Crush |||| ----
Mate |||| Trying things with Taja? (Not sure)

Favorite Place ||||
Favorite Color |||| Indigo
Rped Color |||| Indigo
Theme Song ||||

Hobbies/Skills |||| ----
Powers ||||

Personality ||||
Heha-Nimsup is a very loyal and serious Soq. He doesn't mess around too much and if he does it's with his mate/love Zeda. He doesn't tolerate liars or other Soq that give up on things to easily. He isn't afraid to speak the truth either. Once your his friends he will be your friend until death if need be.

One major part of him is that he likes to travel. It's his life ever since he was a foal. He hasn't stopped since then and because of this, he has explored so many parts of the world.

History ||||
When Heha was a young foal, he was adventurous and bold. He traveled everywhere with his best friend Laharl and they pretty much did everything together. Heha didn't have a home. He was abandoned right after birth with his basket rolling steadily down a hill. He didn't know how that happened, but when he managed to get out he found himself in a heavily forested area.

From there, he eventually met Laharl, a cerynei foal, and they easily became friends. Playing all day and night. They didn't stop and Heha felt like he had a family for once. During his childhood, he never even thought about his family before Laharl until that night...

Heha woke up from a deep sleep to hear a cry of pain. When they slept one would watch the other. It was their way of keeping an eye on one another. When he arose, he watched in horror as a Skinwalker savagely tore gashes into his friend's body. He heard his screams and wanted to help, but his friend told him to run for his life. In doing so, he managed to escape unharmed. With a growing hatred of Skinwalkers, he carried this on until adulthood.

Breeding:
Breeding One: Zeda
Breeding Two: Closed
Breeding Three: Closed

Children Names

Female:
Male:

RP Log

[X] - Beyond Belief (Heha and Taja)
[X] - Long Time no see! (Heha and Forte)
[X] - Reflections (Heha and Copper)
[X] - Am I going to stay or will I go? (Heha and Dmitrria)
[X] - Quite a Beautiful day for a Chat, hmm? (Heha and Newadi'Woyi)
[X] - Why do I wander? (Heha and Setsumi)
[X] - Tying knots (Heha, Zeda, Forte)
[X] - Why Do Things Change? (Heha and Zeda)
[x] - Old Habits Die Hard ( With Zeda, Nukpana, and Chu )
[x] - Remorse (With Deirdre)
[x] - Things Change (With Miya)

On-Going
[X] - Purple Haze (Heha and Telnara)

Finished RP's

Dead RP's  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:03 am
~PLOTS~

x.||||| Travel With Me
Heha hasn't been on a real adventure in a very lone time. Ever since he has settled down with his lifemate and had their first batch of children, he hasn't experienced anything too exciting like he use to in his youth. I would like for him to have a little traveling buddy. Well not little in the sense, but someone who knows how to get a good adventure started or loves just traveling to find new things like Heha does.

x.||||| Monster
Heha never has liked the evil breeds of Soq that plague the lands and he probably never will. For this I would love for him to get into a scuffle with a Soq that doesn't mind hurting others. It can be any breed as long as they are evil. I have been trying to get Heha into a fight for ages so I'm hoping he will finally have his first.

x.||||| Stuck In A High Place
Heha has a fear of being up in high places and it's one of the reasons he has never traveled over the mountains. He just knows that when he is up that high, he will have a panic attack and freak out. But with Zeda pestering him to face his fears all the time, he finally has the strength to tackle it. As a result of his new found strength, he will end up getting stuck near the top of the mountain. He will freak out and need help getting back down. Probably someone persuasive, but it's completely open as to who will help him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am
User Image

- His faithful companion -

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 am
~Breedings~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:10 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 am
Nukpana and Kahlil RP's in thread

Kahlil: -Blinks as he lifts his head to follow a butterfly that is fluttering around, but soon breaks his attention at the sight of the brown filly- Brown basket?

Nukpana: *Raises her brow at the foal* >.> Huh? I'm not a basket!! D:< *Snorts* I was in one though. -w- *Recognizes voice* Oh wait...your that boy that talked to me before? Hiii...

Kahlil: -Tilts his head at the yelling and just blinks in an innocent and lost kind of manner- I know you are not a basket, but you looked like you did when you were, at least with the colors. -Smiles a little at being remembered- Yes, that was me! Though, you were so nice at times when you were in there.... Kind of like a little monster hiding and waiting.

Nukpana: *Huffs and snorts* I am a little monster you twerp. >>; *Nudges* Well it's nice to finally meet you and see what you actually look like. I remember you saying something about you not being like your other siblings... >>; Apparantly I'm not either.. *Huffs* -3- Stupid genes..Eh So what are you a deer? *Listened to a lot of convos when she was in the basket*

Kahlil: -Pouts, his ears flicking around at the first comment as he stumbles a little at the nudge and ends up getting his antlers stuck in a nearby branch- I am not a twerp! -Tries to tug himself free At least, I don't think so, am I? -Shakes his head and continues to tug and tumble- Yeah, I am actually like my mom, while my brother and sister are more like my dad. They are both one of those butterfly type soq and have our mom's black hair. I don't know where I get my hair from though since neither of them are blond. -Turns his attention back to the filly- Yep! Though I don't like my antlers since they get caught in stuff all the time, like now, which is embarrassing. I think you dad said you are more like your grandmother or something like that.

Nukpana: >.> Okay sure you aren't... *Huffs and rolls eyes* Hmph well I think everyone is a twerp. So you wouldn't be any different. Ah I see.. >>; So your an oddball like me then? Hah we can both be buddies afterall then? *Smirks and yawns* Oh really? Great...I don't even know them. -w- I wonder if I have a sister or two dumb brothers. *Snorts*

Kahlil: -Raises his two front legs to "paw" at the branch and loose his antlers from it- Friends? -Smiles at the thought- You think we can be friends cause we are both- -Gets cut off when he finally frees himself and ends up falling back on to his back- ..odd? -Stares up at the filly and tries to poke at her- Why would you brothers be dumb?

Nukpana: O.o *Raises her brow at his fall* Don't hurt yourself too much. That little stub of a tail you have might get broke if you fall on it too much. *Laughs* Sure we could. Not sure how well we will do since I'm a loner. *Shrugs and eyes him getting close enough to poke* D:< Hey watch it!! *Huffs* -w- Because they will be...I won't be like them. Therefore they are dumb.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff