6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 am
Mildspice
AndrewBot
what well wisher said, and you do know that first one is impossible?

Hey, that's really mean u no

no its not mean its impossible b/c she doesnt have and lower body covering....stop dogging on him...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:55 am
whataman
Mildspice
AndrewBot

no its not mean its impossible b/c she doesnt have and lower body covering....stop dogging on him...

well, I couldn't find any "lower body covering" ok? And she isn't dogging him either..watever that means  

Snipso

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 am
Snipso
whataman
Mildspice
AndrewBot

well, I couldn't find any "lower body covering" ok? And she isn't dogging him either..watever that means

which makes it impossible...you dont even know wat doggin so you cant tell me shes not...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:28 pm
Good luck! smile  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Snipso
Mildspice
AndrewBot

Its ok, really!!

No it's not ok. People shouldn't put people down just because their dream might be "imposable" or seems "stupid". If someone said that to Thomas Edison, or Albert Einstine, or about someone who dreamed of visiting the moon in the 18 hundreds no one cound have realized their dream.....that or we would be living in the dark, or be set back a few hundred years in sicence.....

Today's dream is tomorrow's reality. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 pm
If that were said in a sense where he were saying, "You're never going to be able to earn enough gold for that," I'd agree whole-heartedly with you Apple Blossom. But I think he might have meant it in the since that it's technically impossible.
Tektek has this annoying, nasty little habit of allowing layering in ways that don't actually work on Gaia. I, for example, was able to layer Oculus Mythica over Masterpieces skin on tektek, but found (AFTER going out and spending all the money on the other items for my dream avi) that you can only equip one or the other on Gaia. Now I have to go on a big ole white ink quest and make my avi monochrome the hard way. xD

In this case, I think he was just trying to point out (perhaps not as clearly as he should have) that on Gaia, you can't go without some sort of bottom as is shown on her first dream avi. If she doesn't equip a bottom, she'll just end up with the default grey underwear. I've only seen one exception to this, and I'm pretty sure it was a glitch; otherwise the nudists of Gaia would be popping up with less clothes with more frequency. xD  

The-Subtle-Knife

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:03 pm
The-Subtle-Knife
If that were said in a sense where he were saying, "You're never going to be able to earn enough gold for that," I'd agree whole-heartedly with you Apple Blossom. But I think he might have meant it in the since that it's technically impossible.
Tektek has this annoying, nasty little habit of allowing layering in ways that don't actually work on Gaia. I, for example, was able to layer Oculus Mythica over Masterpieces skin on tektek, but found (AFTER going out and spending all the money on the other items for my dream avi) that you can only equip one or the other on Gaia. Now I have to go on a big ole white ink quest and make my avi monochrome the hard way. xD

In this case, I think he was just trying to point out (perhaps not as clearly as he should have) that on Gaia, you can't go without some sort of bottom as is shown on her first dream avi. If she doesn't equip a bottom, she'll just end up with the default grey underwear. I've only seen one exception to this, and I'm pretty sure it was a glitch; otherwise the nudists of Gaia would be popping up with less clothes with more frequency. xD

Oh, well that changes everything ^^"""""""" Yes he should have made it clearer.....then I wouldn't have made an a** of myself being the hero again gonk (PS: I don't mean to sound sarcastic, i genuinly think I was stupid ^^""""" )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Apple Blossom19

Oh, well that changes everything ^^"""""""" Yes he should have made it clearer.....then I wouldn't have made an a** of myself being the hero again gonk (PS: I don't mean to sound sarcastic, i genuinly think I was stupid ^^""""" )

Nah, not stupid at all. I had to double check myself and see if he was being factual or rude. xD And there's always the possibility that he WAS just being rude. I can't claim to know what he meant, either way. <<;

Acting heroically when it isn't necessarily needed is much better than never acting at all, regardless. smile And for that you have my admiration.  

The-Subtle-Knife

Snipso

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:53 pm
whataman
Snipso
whataman
Mildspice
AndrewBot

which makes it impossible...you dont even know wat doggin so you cant tell me shes not...

huh! true...I do do not know wat doggin is but any dream is not "impossible"  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces