Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Evolving Items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-The Angel baby-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:47 pm
xD this quest is cool.
I almost went on a quest like this but i went on my Angelic quest instead.

maybe if i finish my Angel quest i will start one like this... o_o
it will take too long ^^ I added up the hard items to get and its over 300mil. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:06 am
Bumperooooo! Also the bags of win are a no win situation, I got 5 bags, and I got 4 angelic beds and a very small amount of mythril coin.... I am a little bitter! I have no extra evolving items but I will donate some gold! So you can buy'm yourself!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Entow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:12 am
xX-The Angel baby-Xx DID YOU SAY 300 MIL?!?! Your insane eek
Well, I bid you the best of luck on completing that. After I finish my evo quest, I'll be sure to try and help you if I can.

And YAY! GillaGrrl thank you very much for the donation, its much appreciated.

***Edit***
xX-The Angel baby-Xx inspired my curiosity, and led me to see how much my quest would cost... so roughly, all last gens, my quest will be 511,000 gold xp considerably less than hers, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:57 pm
I added up all the items that i do want from my quest, and its Estimated Value is: 5,548,000gg
heh ><  

xX-The Angel baby-Xx

Entow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 am
eek WOW... that's quite a lot of gold to get. best of luck to ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 am
Entow
Umm, ok... this sucks. I had about 100 cash left, so I tought "why not try a bag of win," so I tried. Only guess what my horrible luck lead to... a Green Corallus Egg 2nd gen. For those of you wondering why this sucks SO MUCH, read my previous post... from earlier this morning!!!

So, why post about the tragedy here? WELL... does anyone need a corallus egg? I'd be verry willing to trade it for some other evo item as well ^^

--Entow

I'll trade you My Drome Egg (3rd gen., finished) for the Corallus and 1k. Discount to you, I get rid of my unwanted item, and gain your unwanted item.

Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist...

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:27 pm
Quote:
I'll trade you My Drome Egg (3rd gen., finished) for the Corallus and 1k. Discount to you, I get rid of my unwanted item, and gain your unwanted item.

SURE THING!!!, I'll go ahead and trade ya now. Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm
I can give you a pora ice if you want. mrgreen  

Gemi Jingle

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm
Very generous Gemi9 thank you a bunch ^^ it is very appreciated.
And thank you too Invisible Rainbows, now I have two more items to add to the collection, both in the same 10 minutes ^^ both of you just made my day heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm
Anything to help, Entow. I was going to get rid of it anyway, and buy the egg. So, all is well. xd

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:20 pm
Hey! Don't play down your donation ^^ I saw the regular market price of the Drome Egg... and that was a great discount eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 pm
Bump  

Entow

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 pm
I play the market enough that it doesn't really hurt me to give friends great discounts now and again. I make 10-20k a week. Easily. It was no trouble.

I really feel like I need to help people on their quests though. 60% of my profits get donated. I think it was because when I was questing my CoCo, someone gave me 50k. And a good friend gave me both my demonic anklets, and my aquatica. I feel like I need to give, because I have received so much. I love the thanks I get. I've gotten art before. I love little doodles. Even some poorly drawn ones. I have a folder of art freebies. I save them all. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:09 pm
User Image

Auw~ ...
I love seeing successful progresses made by questers and the heavenly donations from generous donaters 3nodding

It makes my sub scouting day a warm and fuzzy one xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:31 am
I'm holding a contest in my quest thread and the prize is an evolving item, you should check it out  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff