Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
ITS OVER WHUN THOWSAND? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OVER WHUN THOWSAND
  ._. wat
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Why is everybody cussing in hear eek ?!?!?! It makes me feel in a.....in a......in a......* slaps himself* no, I am not gonna cuss!!! no no no no!!!

Ummm 1000$.....About 3,749 SR here.....actually not bad! never came this far any way!

3 people swearing is pretty mild xd or at least it is for FG4PG  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:04 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Why is everybody cussing in hear eek ?!?!?! It makes me feel in a.....in a......in a......* slaps himself* no, I am not gonna cuss!!! no no no no!!!

Ummm 1000$.....About 3,749 SR here.....actually not bad! never came this far any way!

For ********, what the bloody ******** are you going on about?

I'm gonna go ******** some s**t.

Honestly, I don't cuss that much. Though being on the site in general pisses me off nowadays. It's all full of s**t and fail.

Someone cheer me the ******** up and write a thesis supporting the collapse of morality in internet society, or some other relevant yet interesting topic.

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 am
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

For ********, what the bloody ******** are you going on about?

I'm gonna go ******** some s**t.

Honestly, I don't cuss that much. Though being on the site in general pisses me off nowadays. It's all full of s**t and fail.

Someone cheer me the ******** up and write a thesis supporting the collapse of morality in internet society, or some other relevant yet interesting topic.

im thinking about doing my thesis on representations and understandings of death in the intellectually disabled, is that interesting? Its irrelevant though emo unless i find that they just say "death? ******** that s**t man!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 am
Are you including religion?

Religion can be viewed as a method of simplifying reality to make it easier to understand.

Or maybe I'm wrong, granted that I'm probably the only Nihilistic Christian in existence (if there is such as thing as existence?), and as such I have completely abnormal views on the purpose of religion in people's lives. For me, it's the only thing postponing the murders I want to commit. And the only reason I can actually say this is because it's too shocking for anyone to take seriously.

And I don't think the retarded are nearly as [insert whatever I am] as I am.
<********, start a topic about it or something. I just need some intellectual debate to keep me from running off and getting banned again.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:51 am
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

For ********, what the bloody f**k are you going on about?

I'm gonna go f**k some s**t.

Someone cheer me the f**k up and write a thesis supporting the collapse of morality in internet society, or some other relevant yet interesting topic.

Dammit!!! I never seen anyone cussing like that since eminem sang "Under the Influence"!!!! s**t!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:45 am
Ha, you still freak out when people curse. That's funny.

So ******** funny. xd  

MonsieurSponge

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:50 am
SakuChwan
Awiergan Retribution
angel_half82
I never have money I spend it as quickly as possible if I can. Mostly on bills nowadays though.

EDIT: but yeah what are you going to use your 1000 dollars on???

Well, I promised some friends I'd go to Anime Weekend Atlanta this year (though I'm not wearing a ******** costume). But that will be at least $350 in expenses.

As for the rest, I haven't decided yet.

Maybe I'll buy a really nice flashlight.
You can always use a better flashlight.

Invest in pork beans!

yes! for the zombie apocalypse!!! 3nodding

and i totally used my account to save up for my first horse. xd there's nothing like slapping down YOUR MONEY and walking away with your first horse, lemme tell ya! 3nodding

i would've bought my 1st car w/the money saved, too, but daddy surprised me with a gold 1970-something superbug complete with moon roof. xd i ******** LOVED that car...i still wish i had her. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 am
EggaxSponge

So ******** funny. xd

Sheeeet.

Oh, and in non-cursing style, I totally have 1500 bucks that I got as a settlement for that car crash like.. 2 or 3 years ago. They paid for the ambulance, the hospital bills, and I still get a solid 1,500 for pain and suffering.

I don't have it YET.. But soon. Along with a job, which I'm getting paid for the first time on Thursday. ;D  

Kinta the Skank

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:38 am
Kinta the Skank
EggaxSponge

So ******** funny. xd

Sheeeet.

Oh, and in non-cursing style, I totally have 1500 bucks that I got as a settlement for that car crash like.. 2 or 3 years ago. They paid for the ambulance, the hospital bills, and I still get a solid 1,500 for pain and suffering.

I don't have it YET.. But soon. Along with a job, which I'm getting paid for the first time on Thursday. ;D

It was two years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Someone cheer me the f**k up and write a thesis supporting the collapse of morality in internet society, or some other relevant yet interesting topic.

Dammit!!! I never seen anyone cussing like that since eminem sang "Under the Influence"!!!! s**t!!!

Yet all the combined cursing in this thread is less than there is in five minutes of South Park. razz  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 am
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Yet all the combined cursing in this thread is less than there is in five minutes of South Park. razz
HAHA good one Trev, good one xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Awiergan Retribution
Are you including religion?

Religion can be viewed as a method of simplifying reality to make it easier to understand.

Or maybe I'm wrong, granted that I'm probably the only Nihilistic Christian in existence (if there is such as thing as existence?), and as such I have completely abnormal views on the purpose of religion in people's lives. For me, it's the only thing postponing the murders I want to commit. And the only reason I can actually say this is because it's too shocking for anyone to take seriously.

And I don't think the retarded are nearly as [insert whatever I am] as I am.
<********, start a topic about it or something. I just need some intellectual debate to keep me from running off and getting banned again.

I guess i'd be including religion, because it deals with representations of death...im kinda reluctant to start a topic though because i know next to nothing about it >.< i've only had my death and dying class once  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Yes ,but not as "I WANNA ******** YOU" song for akon ft. Snoop dog!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:11 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Yes ,but not as "I WANNA ******** YOU" song for akon ft. Snoop dog!

Or that song by limp bizkit, whats it called...where every second word is "******** dog! thats the one xd  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Yes ,but not as "I WANNA f**k YOU" song for akon ft. Snoop dog!

Or that song by limp bizkit, whats it called...where every second word is "f**k"...hot dog! thats the one xd

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DOG xd lol  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces