Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
There's no saving her now... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dana's pissed.

View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:10 pm
jfm567
i had lice in middle school. i just shaved my head and scrubbed it twice with anti-lice shampoo, completely free of lice after that. but im sure it wont be that easy for you.

Same.

Dana you could say you had a nervous breakdown like brittany spears and you rock out to sinead Oconnor.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 am
Lice are so evil. I had it three times. I hope you get to go on your trip!  

HappysEnding

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:33 am
I've never had lice either, Ewww tiny little bugs having a tiny little bug orgy on your head. Freaking nasty. Hopefully i'll never know the pleasure... i do have dandruff sometimes so i think i can tell the difference XD. The only time it's good to have lice is when ur a kid, cause you get to miss school for being infested. lulz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:08 am
SakuChwan
I've never had lice either, Ewww tiny little bugs having a tiny little bug orgy on your head. Freaking nasty. Hopefully i'll never know the pleasure... i do have dandruff sometimes so i think i can tell the difference XD. The only time it's good to have lice is when ur a kid, cause you get to miss school for being infested. lulz

It still kinda sucks...

"Why were you out?"
"I HAD ******** BUGS IN MY HAIR!"
-Suspended-

I only had them in like second grade - thank my stupid cousin for that stare  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 am
angel_half82
jfm567
i had lice in middle school. i just shaved my head and scrubbed it twice with anti-lice shampoo, completely free of lice after that. but im sure it wont be that easy for you.

Same.

Dana you could say you had a nervous breakdown like brittany spears and you rock out to sinead Oconnor.
I second this.

I never had lice but I still second the breakdown part!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:07 pm
I had lice twice in elementary school I believe. It sucked a lot. crying I also tried the same thing TSN was talking about with the mayonnaise and the wrapping and whatnot, it is supposed to smother them and suffocate them and whatnot. It worked but god, it was so gross afterward because it took FOREVER to get all that oily mayo out and my head smelled like it for a while. I can't go near the stuff now. XD If you can get conventional lice shampoos and combs to work I'd try that first. Pretty much everything everyone's already stated I've done as well, it's all important-- wrap up your stuffed animals and things that can't be washed, get all the eggs out, burn the lice (put them in a lidded jar as soon as you get them out and then take care of them after I suppose), etc.

And churrlo's suggestions are probably best of all XD

Pachelbel Canon

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:15 pm
I never heard of the mayo thing, if my kid gets lice I'm trying that. biggrin

@Saku- Lice orgy LOL and eww. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:07 pm
Get a comb and shampoo. If you don't mind doing it, cut your hair. I got lice from stayiong with my brother-in-law! gonk  

Elizabeth_Elf

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:09 am

What hasn't been mentioned is the impossibleness of those damn combs.

Anyway, cage a buddy, go to walmart (wear a hat to burn at a later date to protect others), and pick up a lice kit, like RID, or whichever you won't be alergic too. Most have a comb.

Make 'buddy' wash your hair, comb it, then check your scalp. (read the directions, hazardous chemicals are used) Repeat until your friend gives up and says you are clean, whether your are or aren't.

Or use mayo, but that lacks the whole 'hazardous chemicals' part. However, not being able to eat mayo ever again isn't so bad, ranch on sandwiches is just as good if not better, and a lot healthier.

Oh, and burn the hat you wore to protect others, burn your bedding, and furniture covers, scald anything else that is fabric, and bleach the plastic things. (You may want to barrow Trevor's air mask thing for a few weeks until the bleach and 'hazardous chemicals' smell finally fades from your living quarters)

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces