Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:10 am
And~ Open for posting. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:21 am
*pokes*
In regards to Demon & Meena, it might help if you get hold of me for actual rp, as Meena is out and about meeting Soqs (well one atm), and I'm kinda feeling left in limbo in that regards ^_^;  

Sayuri_Nitta

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 am
It's kinda a tentative thing that I think Polar wanted to try out involving something with Demon, Meena, and whichever stallion you requested an RP with.

But if Meena's already out and about, go ahead to do whatever you wish. If whatever Polar and I's kinda-sorta planning interferes with what you have plot-wise going, we can just scrap the idea (which somehow involved Demon coming back into the picture. Not actually quite sure since it was Polar's idea).

However, if you ever want Meena and Demon to meet, even if it is just for Meena tosmack Demon across the head, I'm game for a short conclusion RP. ^^ (Though I'm still kinda flittery in regards to Gaia. @.@)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 am
I don't mind them meeting up again, I'm just wanting whoever she does finally end up with to be an active one is all ^_^

And yeah Polar did talk about doing that rp and said she would talk to you..and then it went all quiet lol XD  

Sayuri_Nitta

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:36 am
It's probably be best for us to go in that direction then. I'm on Gaia a bit more over the summer, but not really as much as I used to be. Once school starts in a month, I'll probably have to disappear again.

So maybe once Meena gets back on her feet with a new dashing stallion, we can have another RP session with Demon who will get his pretty little ego stomped on. 8D

Yeah. XD We had a quick convo about it but it never really went anywhere?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:42 am
*chuckles*
Sounds like a plan ^_^

Well nvm, we've got it pretty much sorted now *chuckles*  

Sayuri_Nitta

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:48 am
xD Haha, yeah pretty much.

Demon's taken a bit on the backburner recently anyway. I'm trying to restablish how I want his character to be portrayed again. (That and Imperio has stolen my soul away. DD: )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:36 am
i have akuba?
User Image

it's up to you where he is in it, he's generally nice, but need more stallion rp.  

Yumitoko

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 pm
8D I'd love an RP with him~ Do you have any particular stallion in mind that you might wanna give a shot at?

Demon's an arrogant jerk, Orion's a bit pervy but generally happy, Imperio's always happy but childlike, and Invictus lacks a bit of confidence. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:27 am
User Image

I have Moonbane. :3

She's a bit of a loner like Cera, and she's also never been seriously RP'ed. I don't know how we'd work it out, it might be hard to get past both of them being terribly shy and withdrawn, but maybe with some effort they might become friends? Moonbane needs some friends.

Or if you don't want to go that route, I might be interested in having her meet Demon. If he's so brash and harsh, I'd be interested to see if Moonbane would roll over in the face of his attitude or if she would stick it to him. xD;;

If you want to look at my plot thread to see how things might mesh, here it is.

Thanks for your time. heart  

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 am
~Pops in and waves~ Hallo friend!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:16 pm
Ikkle - PM'd you. ^^

-snuggle Fluffeh- <333

Teh Cheryl

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 pm
~Snuggles Moo~ Thank you for the cute little candy cane! I can't want until it turns into a penguin!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm
Holy shitz! I haz a plot thread, for realz yo. -shot-  

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm
-wants RP- D:  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers