Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Gothic and Lolita Fashion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScorpioMooon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:29 am
heart I love gothic and lolita fashion! I buy the "gothic and lolita bible" magazine and I love everything in it!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm
awww that's so awesome i wish i could sew >___< I love the gothic lolita style thats awesome that you can do that =] i need to learn 3nodding  

veekaay

Sango of the Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 am
Gothic Loltia looks very interesting. whee I would never dress like that but it looks cool. cool (especially if it's in a anime/manga)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 pm
I love gothic and lolita fashion! heart
I like the lifestyle behind lolita too. I wish I could wear the clothes more often, but my lolita wardrobe exists, so far, only in my mind. And the schools here have a tough dress code.. crying
But that doesn't keep me from reading the G&LB all the time and drawing pictures of lolitas! heart  

mangacraz00

Bloodycraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 pm
I prefer a victorian/seventies gotihc look to the lolitas (too much lace)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm
I dress as a modified lolita most of the time but it is not what I want. I am almost always in my crazy lolita outfits  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alzpun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm
I wish I could pull them off gonk I secretly love things like loli clothing, but I'd never get away with it. Closest I can come would be the lovely Victorian-ish black and white accessories I have  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm
I adore Lolita clothes. However, because of the misconceptions about Lolita style being "sexual", my mom would NEVER let me dress that way. I might be able to convince her to let me sew some dresses leaning that way, though. ^^  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 pm
i'm like the other chicks here; limited to what i can do. I managed to pick up a few dresses, but i'm more for the sweet, classic, casual, and hime looks as opposed to gothic. Aside from how the lolita style tends to be anachronistic, it's also very pricey, and i have little knowledge and experience sewing. anyone actually read the book?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 pm
I've decided to have a lolita style dress done for me 3nodding  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff