Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Discuss the News: USA paying to build Iraq when Iraq has $$$ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullshit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:28 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Give me a break gonk ! Do you guys even know why the U.S declaerd war on Iraq?
Yes I do.
1. Bush said that Saddam had WMDs. (Which he didn´t)
2. Bush wanted Saddam to lower oil prices for America. (Which he didn´t)
Bush declares war on Iraq.

Bush tries to cover up the fact that Saddam didn´t have any WMDs with fabricated news about Saddam being allied with terrorists. (Which he wasn´t)

There you have it, thats the reason why the US and all the dumb NATO countries are at war with Iraq.

We all know the real reason. Bush jr. thinks Sadaam tried to have his daddy killed, so it was a revenge attack.

Not one thing is correct!
It's simple,Delclare war for the above resones ,make people think that you are correct!

Then,pump all oil tresures secreatly to america,keep oil prices the same so no one would hqave any thoughts!

Simple,isnt it?

Blue Cat---> No one hates american citizens! For me,I know they are the most Decent people i've ever met,whats giving you bad reputation is your Goverment,thats all!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:35 pm
@Egga: I´m not dissing the US as a whole I´m just dissing parts of it xd

@bluegrass: Amen to all the things you said!

@Metallic: Hmm did not know that, Well you learn something new everyday.
Thanks for correcting me 3nodding

@Metallic again: Maybe or just keep on fighting?
Well under Saddam it was pretty peaceful.

I´ll answer that with this quote: Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.

@Metallic yet again: No problem, I´m glad to explain xd
I haven´t heard anything about that, can anyone else confirm it?

@Blue: AHHHHHH the stupidity is killing me gonk

Edit:
Metallic: Please don´t talk about Kissinger because I don´t have enought swear words in my vocabulary to talk about him.  

Thanatos Phoenix

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:08 pm
Do you belive it!
Eminem just Dissed Bush gonk !
here is the vid Mosh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Goddess Ace
@Kitsukage: The US will be electing a new president this November and he'll be inaugurated January 20.

I can't imagine the United States being in Iraq for another ten years. Maybe that's me just being optimistic but I imagine troop withdraws should be coming in a few years or possibly earlier. And I don't mean that every single American is going to be pulled out of Iraq, just that there should be a significant decrease of soliders. Of course, I have my doubts of what McCain might do but I think Obama might be able to pull it off.

Now as for the actual news coverage Noodles saw, people are pretty pissed that their tax dollars are going to pay a war they don't support regardless of Iraq's situation. I suppose this news coverage was trying to anger the ones not already upset over the conflict.

I see. Thanks.

McCain is a f**. Seriously. I had the news on at 4am for some reason, (ohshit, wasn't there a thread about 4am, in here, once?) and saw the speech of the old coot. He was all, "Obama is young; he has no experience. Vote for me because I'm an old c**t with LOTS of experience!" That, and it seems all American politicians bullshit their way into Office. Example; Bush. Need I say more?

Obama seems like the only sane candidate for any kind of political position in America, and that's saying a lot, coming from me, because I refuse to vote for my OWN country's politicians, because they're all just old cunts wanting to exploit their country for all its worth.

In saying that, I voided my own point about American politicians. Oh well.

@ Meta_Noods: I'll pass; though killing Google's server sounds fun, I'd really REALLY like to do searches for more useful things. Like Tsukihime, and some geeky s**t I'm not even interested in.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:18 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Do you belive it!
Eminem just Dissed Bush gonk !
here is the vid Mosh

Do you honestly know how old this music video is?!

This video was how she got into Enimem. It one of the very few rap songs Lyss likes.

IT'S THAT OLD. talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:09 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Yes I do.

Bush tries to cover up the fact that Saddam didn´t have any WMDs with fabricated news about Saddam being allied with terrorists. (Which he wasn´t)

There you have it, thats the reason why the US and all the dumb NATO countries are at war with Iraq.

We all know the real reason. Bush jr. thinks Sadaam tried to have his daddy killed, so it was a revenge attack.

It's simple,Delclare war for the above resones ,make people think that you are correct!

Then,pump all oil tresures secreatly to america,keep oil prices the same so no one would hqave any thoughts!

Simple,isnt it?

Blue Cat---> No one hates american citizens! For me,I know they are the most Decent people i've ever met,whats giving you bad reputation is your Goverment,thats all!
Well since Iraq now has it´s own government (for the most part) and does not really need the US anymore (Link) I really don´t see how they could steal all the oil without anyone knowing, it´s kinda hard to move around 2.0 million barrels per day.
Catch my drift?  

Thanatos Phoenix

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:34 am
Kitsukage
I see. Thanks.

McCain is a f**. Seriously. I had the news on at 4am for some reason, (ohshit, wasn't there a thread about 4am, in here, once?) and saw the speech of the old coot. He was all, "Obama is young; he has no experience. Vote for me because I'm an old c**t with LOTS of experience!" That, and it seems all American politicians bullshit their way into Office. Example; Bush. Need I say more?

Ugh I hate how people use their age to prove they have experience. I mean we had a few good presidents that were pretty young and did an amazing job.

And with Obama if he becomes president he has a very good change with getting what he wants since the Senate and the House of Rep. are majorly democrats.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 pm
OMG. THey are something you ppl are forgetting. Well actually I didn't read much of anything, but IRAQ did NOTNOTNOTNOT start the war. It was started YEARS ago BY BUSH"S DADDY. He told the world to boycott Iraq and then millions of ppl died, THEN HIS SON GOES ON TO INVADE.

THEY ARE BOTH THE MOST HORRIBLE PEOPLE EVER. HITLER 2 AND 3.

SADDAM WAS A LOONY. BUT SO WAS THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION 1. THEY THOUGHT WE'LL GET TO SADDAM BY MURDERING HIS PEOPLE. SO STUPID! HE ALREADY MURDERS HIS OWN PEOPLE scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY INNOCENT BYSTANDERS WERE KILLED, WHO HAD N.O.T.H.I.N.G TO DO WITH SADDAM. AND THIS WENT ON FOR YEARS scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was then that the twin towers thing began. and thats when the public began to care about the Middle East and actually started to pay attention to the news. Oh the Muslims terrorists blah blah blah. What about us? Who's suffering again? Afghanistan is the poorest country ever. Why? cause America made it so by being run by morons. And the American soldiers are dying. Why? because Bush doesn't care. He's getting rich and is rich. He'll get out of the white house and go on living without a care in the world. What does it matter that the whole universe hates him? He's happy and gots money to live how he wants. The war was NEVER right. NEVER. Why is it taked mere hours to send hundreds of soldiers over to Iraq but takes years to hunt down 1 man and end up destroying a good portion of civilization. FOR ONE MAN!?!?!

Don't anyone go dissing Iraq. They were just trying to defend themselves, but they couldn't do it smartly because of their own moron of a leader!

America should just get out and stay out. And every so often donate money and then a GOOD LEADER can spend it right. AMERICA OWES IRAQ, NAMELY THE BUSH FAMILY. THEY DEMOLISHED AND OBLITERATED THE MIDDLE EAST.

americans whine oh our twin towers. What about the COUNTRIES that were destroyed by America? Who did more damage I ask you? America duh. They owe the Middle East SO much. And yes America's soldiers are dying. I respect them. really I do. but Bush is sending them there knowing full well almost nothing will come out of it. the ppl just want America to leave. they just want to leave peacefully. Saddam is gone. Hurray. now get your butts out. we can deal on our now. Suicide bombers aren't gonna stop till they get out.

People who think badly of Middle Eastern people cuz of the war I really can't stand. and most often they are extremely ignorant. however, if you are well-informed and are still against Muslims and Arabs then I just think your racist.

Sorry if I've offended anyone but that is my honest opinion.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Yes I do.

Simple,isnt it?

Well since Iraq now has it´s own government (for the most part) and does not really need the US anymore (Link) I really don´t see how they could steal all the oil without anyone knowing, it´s kinda hard to move around 2.0 million barrels per day.
Catch my drift?

Yes,you are talking about now! But during the war......I do thing its possible!

Lyss----->Well,I had the song for a year now,but i never watched its vid actually burning_eyes Dorky me dramallama

Secret Angel------>Are you alergic from Short posts whee ?
Just joking,any way, i have read only the important parts.....one thing you got wrong!
see,even here,the not well educated people,like bedwins etc. , also hates americans.......and i mean all americans! Same there in america......Just becoz we talk arabic dosnt mean that we are terroists or somthing....And thats not racism,Its called......Not knowing whats going on or not knowing the truth!

And thats mainly becoz of TV......*BAAAAAM,Blackie shoots the TV* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:43 pm
It took me five tries to get that you meant Bedouins. xd  

MonsieurSponge

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:50 pm
EggaxSponge

Dammit stressed .......Now i will have to install that cambridge CD again xp
Thanks Egga 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Thanks Egga 3nodding

No problem. xd It's not an easy word to spell.  

MonsieurSponge

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:12 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Thanks Egga 3nodding

No problem. xd It's not an easy word to spell.

I am stuck here (( you seem smart whee )) What do you call an Uneducated person eek ???  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:14 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Just joking,any way, i have read only the important parts.....one thing you got wrong!
see,even here,the not well educated people,like bedwins etc. , also hates americans.......and i mean all americans! Same there in america......Just becoz we talk arabic dosnt mean that we are terroists or somthing....And thats not racism,Its called......Not knowing whats going on or not knowing the truth!

lol its ok. I know I write a lot and I appreciate those who read through what I write. so thanx for saying something to me mrgreen
but anyway. I don't understand what your saying. I'm just... confused sad . umm where is "here"? I live in the US but I'm asian (doesn't that explain why I am so angry lol). and what do you mean by "same there in America"? do the the Americans hate themselves? yeah I know. just cuz we speak arabic doesn't make us terrorists. I said, if you ARE well-educated and know what's going on but still approve this fraud war THEN I think that person is racist. like they approve the oil scam and the Muslim/Arab massacre that's going on. same for Palestine but that's a different issue. one jus as terrible though.

Sweet Days! blaugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:22 pm
Secret Angel 3
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

lol its ok. I know I write a lot and I appreciate those who read through what I write. so thanx for saying something to me mrgreen
but anyway. I don't understand what your saying. I'm just... confused sad . umm where is "here"? I live in the US but I'm asian (doesn't that explain why I am so angry lol). and what do you mean by "same there in America"? do the the Americans hate themselves? yeah I know. just cuz we speak arabic doesn't make us terrorists. I said, if you ARE well-educated and know what's going on but still approve this fraud war THEN I think that person is racist. like they approve the oil scam and the Muslim/Arab massacre that's going on. same for Palestine but that's a different issue. one jus as terrible though.

Sweet Days! blaugh

Girl you are confusing than Mettalic noodles,i had to read that para 3 times to get it rofl
Any way,Here is Kingdome saudi arabia And same there in america means BOTH side's dont know the truth,they are only being scammed by there Goverments Such as Terrorism! Now i think if you see a person with a big Bear on his face and wearing a thob,you will think he is a terriost (( BTW,This is also happening in Arabic countrys such as Egypt!)) Its really scary now a days In Egypt!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff