Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
NEW QUESTIONS. Don't worry. It's only 3 this time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to answer my questions? I didn't think so.
  you got that right!
  actually I am ^_^
  you know the drill, gold.
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:04 pm
Lyss felt like answering too. [/attention whore]

>> What is questing and how does it work?
Questing is when you want an expensive item that you don't have. Normally peeps save up gold, play games, get donations, etc. in order to get the item from the Marketplace.

>> How do you put pics in your signature?
My Gaia -> Account -> Signature -> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>> How do you post pics anywhere?
Normally, one would use the buttons up at the top of posting a message labeled "IMG, ImgLeft, ImgRight." Sites that peeps use to host pictures include Image Shack, Photobucket, MySpace, and FaceBook.

>> How do you apply to be a gift ninja? (I already read that thing about the requirements: must be active and have been a member for at least 3 weeks, etc.) Send the following application to Liaison Gift Ninja: (I do not think that they are still taking applications now, but you never know)

1. Why do you wish to become an Official FG 4 PG Gift Ninja?
2. When did you join FG 4 PG?
3. Why would you not consider just being a random donator within the guild?
4. Will you be active within the academy?
5. Will abide by all rules of the academy and swear to keep the identities of Gift Ninjas an absolute secret?

>> Is there a list anywhere of everything ever created for your gaia avatar?
Tektek.org is the way to go.

>> Why is it when I click "gift" the cash shop shows up?
Don't know. Ask Gaia.

>> Why is it that sometimes I get zero gold while playing jigsaw?
Because you played too often. Just like voting, you get a certain amount of gold before you get nothing.

>> Lately I've been seeing models of cars that I did not have the option of choosing from, like a truck. I've been seeing a lot of trucks. Where do ppl get them?
Old models. Try talking to Sam in the Car Parts store.

>> Why does Gaia only have 7 games?
Because Gaia staff have very busy lives with zOMG and other projects. It's not like Armor Games, where you have millions of people submit flash games. Plus, the games are going to be released need to be tested for bugs, and then tweaked so that when it does release, Gaia isn't swarmed with 500 posts of the same glitch.

>> Do you get money when you race in the rally? How do you challenge someone?
Nope, no gold. Click their car, then challenge.

>> The fishing game is EXTREMELY difficult. Where can I complain? I bought grade A fish, pressed save to my game and exitted but it never saved scream ! It is so hard that during one session I caught 0 fish, 6 boots, 5 tires, and 1 can. What can I do with all this junk. oh wait thats right nothing because none of it made it to my inventory. the game is SO hard and it NEVER saves. Furthermore, do I get gold for fishing? Because if not, I am NEVER fishing again and I'm gonna sell what bait I have left on the marketplace.
1.It's not that hard depending on where you went. If you went to Durem, I can see why you'd want to complain. You should have started at Bass'ken Lake.
2. You have to click the red 'X' in the game before it saves. Even then, you have to wait. And it does save.
3. IT'S NOT HARD IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO START.
4. You can do things with the junk, such as sell it in the fishing store for gold, and save it to make items.
5. No, you don't get gold for every single fricken thing in your bucket. If you collect fish and sell them at the fishing store, then you get gold.
6. You, missy, really shouldn't be holding a tamper tantrum at Gaia and Fishing if you fail on a Hard level of fishing.

>> What's all this about your own shops? What? Where? When? Why? How?
Marketplace. That's all I'm saying.

>> Will I get gold for completing the Liam related quest?
Nope. You'll get a nice surprise, however.

>> Who comes up with the gaia comics? They are hilarious and just plain awesome! xd
Gaia Staff do.

>> Why is it that the only way to access my wishlist is by adding to it or by going to the marketplace?
It's not. My Gaia -> Account -> Wishlist. If you want to delete anything, change the status of item, that's where you can go.

>> You know that thing with Rina (or whatever she's called) on it with the options of Wishlist, Preferences, Profile theme Override, etc.? Well how do I access it without having to add to my wishlist.
Like I said before: My Gaia -> Account -> Wishlist.

>> Why is it when I am browsing shops I get navigated away from the shop from adding something to my wishlist. It is the most annoying thing EVER. I have to go back to the shops all over again and find what I was looking at all over again.
Don't know. Tell Gaia.

>> Is there a complain forum? I have so many its ridiculous. People will start thinking I'm an annoying uuuh. oh, whats the word? forget it.
Called Site Feedback. Look it up in the Forums. Would the word be popsicle? xD

>> Sakura, are you really poor?/ Is he really poor? [not as in "are you extremely poverish?" but as in "Are you a poor Gaian for real?"
This is just something that occurred to me that I'm wondering about. sweatdrop
Naw, he's just poor methodically. Never question the Guild Master.

>> In the marketplace, why do some items say "game"? What does that mean?
You obtained them from Games.

>> What can you do with bugs you collect?
Turn them into Moira for ink.

>> What can you do with cans/tires/boots?
Turn them into items via Fishing Store.

>> What can you do with those purple bachelor degree things?
Turn them into Edmund for Graduation items.

>> What can you do with the fish you catch other than sell them on the marketplace? Are they actually worth anything? Can you trade them in for something else like the flowers and trash?
Geeze, you ask a lot of repeating questions.
1. Sell them back into the store, upgrade to the next fish in the group, trade them in for items.
2. Yes, they're worth gold.
3. Trade them in for hats, and better fish.

>> What is "bumping"?
BUMP (Bring Up My Post) is just what peeps do for quick gold. Very annoying, and considered spam when not done in the correct forum in FG4PG.

>> Have people actually been banned for saying offensive things? I just can't imagine someone so dumb as to actually do something that is clearly against the rules.
Trust me, you don't want to know.

>> And as a personnel question, Do you find being "random" is stupid?
THE POPOS ARE COMING! ALL FIND THE HOLY BUNNY.
What was the question?

>> Is saying that something is stupid illegal in the guild?
Depends on what you are saying is stupid.

>> If you posted something offensive do you get warnings to edit or delete what you posted or are you immediately banned?
Some mods here have a three strike policy. Mostly it's warnings and some edits depending on posts. If they're really pissed off, May People have mercy on your soul.

>> Are the elites of the guild just regular Gaians like me and everybody else? Yes and no. one of our lovely mods was turned into a Site Mod. Unfortunately, she left this guild, but she is still here in spirit.

>>I actually had a lot more but I can't think of them now that I'm trying to remember...
Ok then.

>>Most importantly, did I post this in the right place? You did say the main forum.
This is the right place, unless you wanted to do a spam contest. Then, it should have gone in the Spam forum.

>>I really did have more questions. Would it be alright to post again? or should I just edit this? and when you move it, where is it gonna go?
You should probably edit this post, or continue the question in another post in this thread. Unless this thread dies off. Then, go ahead and make a new thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm
^Due to my sabbatical, I mustve missed this, or I just forgot. Who became a site mod? O.o  

Teh Banz

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:31 pm
Teh Banz
^Due to my sabbatical, I mustve missed this, or I just forgot. Who became a site mod? O.o

sheer did  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:36 am
lol you can send your application in. But the liason ninja has been gone for like a year and a half. XD  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:13 pm
i didn't know. I've only been on gaia for 2 weeks...
oh well. now all the people I donate to will know who I am and thank me. mrgreen no loss at all mrgreen

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 am
>> How do you delete a thread you create?
ANSWER-im not realy sure...i have been on gaia for almos a year now and im still discovering new things
>> What is a thank you letter, how do you get them, and why are they worth so much on the market?
ANSWER-a thank you letter is a mc (monthly collectable) but with a thank you letter you can chose between two of the options that the gaia artists have made, you can either buy gaia cash (with REAL money) or buy them on the marketplace, they are worth so much because they are limited fto just one month then gaia will never sell them again...EVER...
>> What is zOMG?
ANSWER- zOMG is gaias new mmorpg (basically a fighting game) im not sure of the exact date but you dont need to download any programs or files to play it, you play it totally on the internet.

im sorry i could not answer the first question...if i find out i will tell you asap  

OMG Nipz

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 am
Thank You! so the letters are monthly collectables too? didn't know that...

I have a new question. I keep seeing avis that have these dark shadowed eyes. where do they get those eyes. I've checked out their equipped lists and they aren't wearing any makeup or anything. I think sheer immortal has eyes like that.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 am
i think you mean oculus magica or oculus mythica? They are monthly collectables, you should be able to find them on the market place  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces