Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
>^Bubb's First Avatar Quest^< [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you donate?
  sure!
  no!
  maybe!
View Results

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:14 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:19 am
awe... i'll put your visitor count up to 2 smile

Happy Questing smile

I don't have much at the moment, but I will give you all of the gold that i have >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 am
There we are. 138 gold, reptile full body decal for your car, an American mall guitar ( I think that it could add to your avatar nicely for the time being ) and 4 Bulls eye pinball T shirts ( because I play pinball too much for my own good )  

XxShadowxStalkerxX

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 am
Hey just a tip but you should do a contest. That way, more people wil be attracted to your thread. It doesnt have to have a absolutely awesome prize. Some people would run to you if you offered just 200g. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm

bump

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 pm

bump ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:07 am
User Image

Aaa~ so you guys are siblings? ^_^

I hope to see you active in your own thread instead of just your sister mad D

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 am

lol, he just came back from Alberta so he's getting settled in and I'm keeping his thread alive >.<

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:37 pm

bump >.<

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 am

bump

gr...gotta get this boy to bump his own thread every now and then. stressed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:53 pm

bump ^^

iToxicMoon

xxxBubbs-31xxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:01 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:39 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

bump

-Shadow.

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

xxxBubbs-31xxx

xxxBubbs-31xxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm
bump  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items