Submit

stay and chat with me?
  sure!
  aha no!
  GOLLLDDDZZZ
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 pm
Neither do I, at one time I want to be all classy and then the other I want hxc Duremite spirit xd But that's what's cool about Gaia, even if you don't have the tools to change the way you look in real life you have the tools for you avatar which is basically you 3nodding
I've seen people make spectacular avatars that would take years to obtain so I'm more of a cheap person xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Aww how dead, it'd be nice if people stayed to talk...  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 pm
Sings: Dead is the new alive

I almost picked the goldzzz option for fun. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:59 pm
I've probably would have done the same thing for a friend XD

Sings: Number One by Skye Sweetnam

She's amazing if you haven't already listened to her you should =]  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:20 am
Never heard of her. I will go in search now to have a listen. You should check out Emilie Autumn sometime if you don't already know her. She is the epitome of unique!

goldzzz!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:09 pm
Emilie Autumn is okay though I prefer the Vincent Black Shadow or Porcelain and the Tramps better. =]
I like listen to everything XD  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:40 pm
You get more cool points for knowing who she is. ^_^ I'm finally listening to that song you mentioned. It's really good.

*dances*

I love the new avys. Too bad though, all the stuff you're looking to get in blacklight, I had ALL those pieces in neo and just sold em about a month ago. xd

goldzzz! <---yea, I know I'm lame. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:01 pm
I know, my friend actually recommended it to me a couple of days ago and I'm in love with it xd

Thankies, and it's no problem about the items. Gotta make them GOOLLDDZZZ xp

I love your new avi, it's so pretty =3  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 am
It's really cool! It's definitly a 180 from what you have going on now. ^_^

Thankie heart Ever see The Phantom of the Opera? I made this to look like the dress Christine wears when singing, "Think of Me"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:12 am
I've actually never seen that movie, though, I've most likely haven't seen most of the movies that I should have seen stare

What is the movie like by the way?  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 am
It's really awesome! There's lots of different versions since it was originally a book and horror story. Although this is made to match the outfit Emmy Rossum wears in the new one. It's a great film rendition of the musical version of the story.

It's about a man who is born with a disfigured face. He ends up hiding away from the world and living inside the Paris opera house. He is a man of many talents and a complete musical genius. He ends up becoming obsessed with Christine once he hears her sing. A sort of twisted love for her. He does all in his power to make sure she becomes the new prima donna. He ever goes as far as to threaten the house managers, kill innocents, destroy a chandelier during a performance and more. At first she's mesmerized by him and believes he's an angel. He tutors her to become a better singer and part of her does love him, but she loves her childhood friend Roule more. The phantom goes mad with jealousy. It's a great story.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:54 am
Ooo I really have to watch that! Maybe when I have time though, ahhh I'm so sick. Not sick like sick of people but sick like had to go home from school sick.
I wish we could know everything we had because when I'm sick I'm not sure whether it's the cold or if it's a fever. It's hard for me to tell when I'm starting to get sick too....it's even hard for me to tell if I'm about to start my womenly time sweatdrop  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 pm
Time to rest and relax then. Maybe ask the parents to rent you a movie. blaugh

Really? My body makes all of that very known. It's almost never a surprise to me. I always feel the sickness and lady time coming froma mile away. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 pm
We haven't rented a movie in years! Much less buy one. gonk

Well I'm not really new but I've only had a few years or so, maybe when I'm older I'll see the signs more clearly.  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:19 am
Really? Don't know if I could do that.

<--- heart renting movies

Yeah, it gets easier to tell as time goes on. Although I've always been a sort of extreme person. It's either black or white and my body almost never gives me anything in between.
xd  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces