Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 pm
Sometimes it is fun and other times it really sucks and I hate it. Depends on the day of the week you ask me I guess. LOL No, it's not a lot of hours right now. That's because it's summer time and sales are always slow so they have less to give us. Once school starts it will pick up and I'll be back to 30+ hours a week. I do just work mainly because I like to have my own money and I can't stand not working. I'd go crazy staying home all the time. Although my husband tells me often that he'd fully support me if I wanted to be his house wifey. *laughs* I enjoy working though. Nope, I'm not in college. I'm hoping to start looking at taking online courses within the next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:25 pm
True, each day of work is so different. I learned that when I went to work with my mom at the hair salon for a week during the summer. You get the craziest people there! And that place really is the center of gossip in the adult work (myspace being the center of gossip in the teenage world)
I most likely wouldn't be able to stand to be a house wife either. It seems so repetitive and working is a new experience each day. Online courses are always good, my brother is taking them for high school but he got dropped out of a couple of them since usually when he gets on the computer he just plays FLYFF all day (which is why I most of the time have to get off the computer)
If you have willpower and motivation, you can do anything 3nodding Like questing and helping others quest! blaugh  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm
<--- hates gossip

There's actually quiet a bit of gossip at my job at times too. There's also this group of gals *a few managers included* that see themselves as elite or something. Kinda annoying.

Yeah, I'd get really bored and lonely if I wasn't working. I didn't have a job for nearly six months after we moved out here and I hated it.

Yeah! That's too true. I just have to push myself and I'll get there some day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 pm
hates gossip as well whee ---->

Oh I know what you mean, at my mom's job there that lady who doesn't help cleaning or getting ready to go home and a manager who was fired but she talked horrible about clients right after they left and clients were still in the shop so they didn't like it (not to mention horrible haircuts) so after that they lost a BUNCH of customers.
Don't you have any pets? They may be a pain but they still bring joy biggrin  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:27 pm
Yes! I have a bearded dragon named Trecker and two ferrets. A brown one named Try and an albino named Ghost. They're the cutest! heart

*gotta go to work now. razz Will chat more later*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 pm
Alrighty, have a good one then blaugh  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:31 pm
Ah, a very sad thing indeed that I saved up for the final time piece and turns out, it won't let me layer the two sets of wings like in tek tek crying So I'll sell it to get my sun staff. It would have been sooo cool with the two wing sets on.

btw: today at work was horrible. Seems everyone wanted to make me feel like crap when I did nothing wrong. At least I have the next two days off. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 am
I think Gaiaonline and tektek need to work together when it comes to this. I'm sure Gaia is very well aware of them but Gaia needs to help tektek with things like the layering so it'll be just the same when you try to make your avatar on both sites. I think your avi looks awesome either way =]

Well my first day of school was pretty okay. High school is overwhelming I'm kind of glad I have only two days of school left this week! I can already tell the class I'm going to work my butt off in

xp  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm
I agree! Or hopefully GO will give up more layering options in the future. That would be awesome! biggrin
Thank you. I'm really happy with how it turned out. heart
That's good you had an alright first day. I remember feeling so small my first day of highschool. LOL I somehow managed to find a friend or two and we helped each other to find our classes. I know what you mean. I had a few classes like that. How many years till you graduate?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:13 pm
I'm actually a squeaky clean freshie XD
I don't understand why Gaia has such a problem with having wings. Wings are amazing...  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:04 pm
That's cool. Just watch out for freshman friday. ninja

I know right? I wish I could layer them. With the one set closed like I have now and the second set open. It was so awesome looking!

Check out my new sig! Isn't it cool? It links to this thread. blaugh

<---is guilty of being a geek who likes to play on photoshop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:06 pm
---> wishes she had photoshop period

Awesome! Photoshop can make miracles =D What's freshman Friday? eek

*ish going to work on homework crying *  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 pm
Let me know if you'd like me to make one for you ok?

Oh! You didn't know?! Freshman Friday is when the seniors beat up/pick on the freshmen. Freshmen=fresh mean twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Oh I remember seeing it on Family Guy once, but I only thought that was a joke. Did they ever...commit Freshmen Friday when you were in high school? That's a perfectly good waste of a Friday...for the freshmen at least...

I finally got photoshop, my brother found it and now I can play around =DD  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 pm
I was just messing with you girl ^_~ It's a nasty joke that was played on me and well, the majority of the freshmen during their first weeks in highschool each year. LOL I couldn't resist keeping tradition. blaugh

That's awesome you got photoshop! It's so much fun.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff