Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Nat's plots [Abbadon is here and grown!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Heh yeah. Poor thing, he'd never have the guts to tell her. @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:16 pm
RP Offering for Abel

User Image

Leilani is cheerful, playful, optimistic and above all curious mare. She has never met any Soquili that isn't your garden variety grounded like herself. On a bout of wanderlust she had headed off from her usual stomping grounds with a drive to see some place new and to meet new faces.

Would Abel be interested in being a new face?

I'm just trying to get back into RPing my Soquili, so I figured I'd toss out an offer. Not expecting anything in particular, just need to get my little herd to be social again.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 pm
Aria: Awww. -Pets Ayidan- <3 He'll get the courage eventually... or he'll find someone to help him find it.

Mist: Abel would love to be a new face and nothing special has to happen either.
I just have to let you know, like I let everyone know. My muse has been very very fickle lately, so my replies will come really slow. If that's still alright with you, then I'm all up for RP.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:37 am
Thank you! That's fine with me, my muses wander off a lot too sometimes. Where is a spot he might possibly be found; that way I can get a first post for you.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:44 pm
You're welcome.
Right now, Abel is being a rover at the moment, so his next location could be anywhere, though he hasn't quite been to the mountains, beach or desert yet, you can try there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:20 pm
-Waves at Mista-

I hope so, Natty... He's just so shy. XP  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:38 pm
I'm sure he'll get better. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 am
Alrighty. I'll start an RP sometime today and drop the link here.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Mist: Can you PM it please? I'll be able to see it better than if you post it here. -Doesn't always check the thread, but always checks her PMs-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:57 pm
Oooh, I originally came here to steal some foal RP. I'm still up to that if you are, but I also have a question.

Would you like to role play your Abel with my Clara? She and Imriel are currently the two I'm most concerned with getting role plays for, and I think Clara and Abel would get along. You said he considers everyone his friend... And Clara is much the same way. I'm trying to get her more friends/ a potential mate (if'n you're up to that- if not, it's cool xD).  

Teh_Sil

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:28 pm
I'm up for any RP just as long as the person I'm RPing with doesn't mind slow replies. ^^
Although most, if not all of my soquili need RP, the ones here are the ones who need it the most.

Anyways, Abel and Clara sounds great to me. Abel would love to meet someone who shares his beliefs... they don't even have to share all the same beliefs either. [And potential mate is fine... to be honest, I sorta wanted to pair him with either a uni or an angeni x3]

But yeah, foal RP and Abel and Clara RP are a-ok with me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Okay. My replies will be fairly slow as well. :3 I"ll get to making a thread... soonish. xD  

Teh_Sil

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Take your time. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:26 am
*nibbles Natty* I was tagging all my rps and noticed poor neglected Abel x Ela rp. crying *seriously, last post was I think a YEAR ago, I'm such a deliquint/flake*

Curious if you wanted to finish it? If so I'll reply and send you the link. If not it's totally cool, since it's SO back dated, but since I saw you looking for rps I thought I might as well offer to finish it, and maybe do a new one as well. It's looking like Clara and her are meeting too, so it might be an interesting rp. :3

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:05 am
-Squeaks from the nibbles- You're not a flake. -Pets- I have some RPs I haven't replied to in some time too.

Anyways, finishing it would be great and once it was finished a new one sounds just as good. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff