Submit

Milkbeary

Mewling Strawberry

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 pm
There's hardly ever a time when I'm -not- thinking about some new idea for a piece of writing! XD My friend is never surprised to hear that I have some new egg hatching. razz

In any case, good luck!! I know how Writer's Block feels, I've had it many, many times before. x__x'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 am
I love writing~
when I get really into it, it's just like breathing
I couldn't stop even if, for some unfathomable reason, I wanted to.
it comes out so smoothly, so easily.
it's a hypnotic trance
my anti-drug
heart

Jovieta

Shattybuns

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:12 am
Lately it's been a struggle but I do love to write.
Poetry seems to be my forte.
Probably because I have trouble concentrating for more than five minutes :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:32 am
I like writing, but I have to many ideas somtimes, I've got about 10 different stories on the go so far smile Writer's block is a pain, why not try 'free writing' I lernt how to do that on a short writing course I did a few months ago. you take a saying or phrase from any where, put that at the top of your page then just write. I know I sounds difficult but once you get into it and do it a few times it's gets easier. you don't stop and go back to change anthing you've writen, not gramma, spelling, nothing, just keep going. give yourself about 5-10 minutes to do it, but you could find you spend more, I did smile
Hope this helps you, or anyone else 3nodding  

naztazcaz

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100

aej3145

Tipsy Gekko

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:39 pm
Definitely love to write!

Just came off a two year stretch of "the block". I need a little ribbon that says Writer's Block Survivor or something like that 3nodding

Slowly getting back into it. What really surprised me, though, was that my style had completely changed (I like to think that the change is for the better.) Has that ever happened to anyone else?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:00 am
smile i love writing , when i feel sad i write, when i am happy i write, it just comes, but then after two or three weeks i' ll be stuck at a paticular place. Good luck on your writing and if you ever need ideas go to your fav place and i magine you as one of your characters. It does not always work. But try it! heart  

holy alma

Rig God_0069

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:46 pm
Cheers to writers' . . . lol. although I am not much of a reader, I have written things that have awe'd people... however my most recent of work is inside my acer laptop that won't turn on any longer.. th day that i was backing all of my writing up 'cause i new my computer was doomed.. was the day that it stopped working... I kid you not, on the last document that I was reviewing as to whether to copy or destroy to clean my comp. anyways, adios.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:55 am
I write all kinds of things
poetry
song lyrics
and i have started to write three books
one I have decided would get me sued for copy writing
XD
sweatdrop
I

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

writing

intoxicatingDestruction

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:31 am
I am a writer. I started when I was about seven. That story never got finished. Right now I'm righting what should be a pretty long novel about a vampire that goes insane. I got the frist two chapters and little bits and peices done. Yeahhhh...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Yes. I actually have an account on FF.net under the same username.  

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

Kisepop

2,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:36 pm
would you mind if I read some of your stories, I like reading what other people come up with. and good luck on it ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:24 pm
I have hundreds of storylines thought up in my head, but I never have time to write them down or make actual stories out of them. My friend and I are currently writing a book based on the adventures of our RP characters over the years, but I'm not sure how long it will last.  

rifleSquiddle

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 am
good lucks!x3 and yah i suffer from writers block all the time DX i hate it sometime it gets as worse as not finding any inspriation at all no matter how hard i try DX  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:43 am
I am a fantasy and sci-fi writer. I am working on a war story, a Star Wars fanfiction, and a fantasy book. Words to me are the air i breathe.  

Jay Robyn

iMeesho

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:19 pm
im a writer and i write child storys.Hey not baby ones.Mine are about this super hero named Grape Girl.Im in prosses of writing 43 books but only about 3 have gone on so far.And another one called Grindra.And the funny thing is, iv never ever had writers block.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff