Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Kyla_Ewens
Hmmm...tomatoes with basil and Mozzarella cheese, with olive oil drizzled over them. whee Yum. I'd have to say that's my favorite lunch.

I'm also a huge fan of onigiri...they're so small...so simple....and they make a perfect meal. crying Why don't all convienent stores in America have them??
you'd have better luck at an asian supermarket, Kyla....I mean, even in the dedicated asian sections of grocerystores, their selection is lacking....and I know this for a fact, having worked at a grocery store for the past 2 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Arcanas
you'd have better luck at an asian supermarket, Kyla....I mean, even in the dedicated asian sections of grocerystores, their selection is lacking....and I know this for a fact, having worked at a grocery store for the past 2 years.

Yeah, fortunatley there's a good place near where my sister lives...so if I'm reaaaally desperate they've got good onigiri there. crying It just makes me sad that such a healthy and simple food is not readily available. Once you've been into a 711 in Japan...it's depressing to go into one here.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Kyla_Ewens
Arcanas

Yeah, fortunatley there's a good place near where my sister lives...so if I'm reaaaally desperate they've got good onigiri there. crying It just makes me sad that such a healthy and simple food is not readily available. Once you've been into a 711 in Japan...it's depressing to go into one here.
well, one could always learn to make their own. I've found that homemade ones are infinitely better than the store bought variety.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Yeah I've tried. We bought a rice steamer, but so far we (meaning me and my mom) haven't been able to figure out how to make perfect rice with it. We followed the instructions but it keeps comming out either way too sticky, or undercooked @_@ My neighbor said she'd come over and give us a few tips (She gave us onigiri molds too whee ) she also said she'd show us how to make sushi.

One thing I have been able to re-create is Okonomiyaki crying It's so yummy. It's really easy to make too.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 am
I looooooove Paella. x3

Also, chips with French Onion dip win.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 pm
i like pizza, i know its very original rofl  

Haraguroi Sora

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 am
I love toasted grain bread, love italian food and sushi rolls with wasabi.....enough to burn your nose. Seafood when it is cook not fried and delightfully seasoned. Soy milk with cereal or cereal with fruit juice, can't drink milk. Overall I like to try something new every now again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 am
I'm pretty picky with food. I know it is not good and I hate it too. But I love Japanese and Filipino food. Sometimes when I don't have the appetite to eat a meal, I'd go for some baked food and milk or chocolates. xp  

The September Girl

Baby-so-fine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm
I luv pizza biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 am
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA AND MORE PIZZA!  

Stalker of the nite

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:33 am
"Sore wa kechappu desu ka?"

I love Japanese foods. Fried chicken gristle is awesome mrgreen

"Iie, kore wa chi desu. Atashi no chi desu."

Congrats to Chex for working out what the red text means! You win a cookie!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Lobo-chan
I don't like the wasabi. Wasabi kills, man >.<
That makes me think actually: can wasabi be counted as a food? Or, what is a food? ^^;

Hmm, hmm. Anything sweet and addictive will do me. 8D  

Omochii

TwoCagedBirds

Anxious Duck

7,925 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:02 pm
chinese,pizza,spaghetti,lasgana,tortellini salad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm
taco bell-----taco pizza!!!! 4laugh  

boopsie63

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 pm
I love food... period. I'll eat just about anything. Except Taco Bell and Del Taco the food there literally makes me puke. Other than that I'll try anything once and I love to eat. I swear its a miracle I'm not like 300 pounds or something.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff