Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Nooooooooes~! School's Back in Session~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaddy loves you! Do You loves her? =D
  Yesh!
  Noes~
  O_o Wtf? Who are you?!
View Results

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 pm
EggaxSponge
Kadis Yamasaki
EggaxSponge
I'm REALLY weird and I made lots of friends at high school. 3nodding I'm a sophomore this year too. Just be yourself and if you don't care, they won't either.
"What is 'normal' anyway? If you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal..."

Oh, I can assure you...if I be myself, they will exclude me for everything...

Ichihara Yuuko - XxxHolic

That is NOT true. I thought that too, but I was wrong. Whatever it is you don't like about yourself, you either have to embrace it, or change it. It's the only way you can achieve self-actualization/feel comfortable enough to fit in. But I assure you, if people don't accept you after you accept yourself, they are either retarded or you have a social behavior you need to re-examine. But it sounds like you sincerely doubt yourself, and it holds you back.
"What is 'normal' anyway? If you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal..."

>.> I've got very low self-esteem...that's my problem...but I have been working on changing things! at least a tiny bit...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm
You really have to take the bull by the horns. In middle school I constantly felt vulnerable because i felt so persecuted. It was because I lacked self-control when speaking, I wasn't comfortable with my weight, and I was quick to mistrust. I realized my attitude was poor, reformed, and did something about my weight by exercising. Soon I found I had not only a better outlook on the situation, that I held myself in a more commanding way. Now I don't tentatively appreciate respect, I command it by just being myself, and polite to others.  

MonsieurSponge

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:39 pm
You'll be fine biggrin You'll make new friends and just dont piss her off razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:04 am

I'll do my best...I'm really trying to change my ways, but Egga's really hit the nail in for meh. She's right. I gotta change...a lot. And be more self assertive. But I'll needs a bit of help doing it...any volunteers? =D?

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:20 am
Maybe....i will give you one ,maybe 2 or 3 advices ^^
1) Do not, and i mean DO NOT be a snitch!
2) Be talkative,you don't have to be that shy cute girl in the back of the room,have self confidence !
3) Don't let each and every word hurt you,like if a freind of yours say with a laugh "you b***h!" ,don't go out outrageous and think " oh,i am her freind,how can she say that to me?" no no no no no no,make it fun you know (( by the meaning of either you laugh too or you back answer with a laugh))
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:35 am
Aw I'd help if I were there xd I did wonders for my boyfriend haha. You just have to voice yourself!! ^_^  

churrlo

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:14 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Maybe....i will give you one ,maybe 2 or 3 advices ^^
1) Do not, and i mean DO NOT be a snitch!
2) Be talkative,you don't have to be that shy cute girl in the back of the room,have self confidence !
3) Don't let each and every word hurt you,like if a freind of yours say with a laugh "you b***h!" ,don't go out outrageous and think " oh,i am her freind,how can she say that to me?" no no no no no no,make it fun you know (( by the meaning of either you laugh too or you back answer with a laugh))
3nodding

For numbers 1 and 3, I'm okay with those. It's the talking part that gets me. If I can help it, I'd rather not talk to peoples, unless I'm paired up with someone and I haves to talk to them or I'm called on randomly to answer a question. I mean, I will volunteer, but not if I don't haves to. And like I said in my first post, I don't haves any classes with friends, so that makes this year much much worse.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:06 pm
0.o ello
school, hum? what do i think of school?
its o tay i tink... scratches chin thinking verry verry VERRY hard!
school?
nah dont like home work but hangin wit my friends at school yea i like that!
xd  

ive4

ive4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:10 pm
srry i got the brain ofz a peenot... or paanoot... or peanut... yep peanut thats right,
see what i mean?
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:36 pm
You should re-read the rules, please.

Necroing threads is a no-no.

Double posting is a big no-no.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:07 pm
I've been school for a few weeks now. ITT is year round, so my schedule is different from others.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Thats how I was the first day of college. Then I ended up meeting new people and now have a bunch of friends. Just try and make new friends if you aren't in classes with people you know. Its a new experience, get used to it :p  

Funtak

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces