Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Umm... Any tips? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any tips?
  No dear, I'm so sorry! T_T
  Yes! Now let me whisper so no one can hear... :3
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 pm
If they cause trouble you can always report them for breaking the rules =o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 pm
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

embarrassing how? like, tos-violating embarrassing?

because if THAT'S the case, the artist can't do a whole lot about you not having the gold at the deadline...

anyway, everyone knows to agree to a price BEFORE you agree to buy something. that's just common sense.

so, my advice is: use more common sense.

there ya go.
No not that embarassing. It's a tektek of my old avi, with an anime character kissing me. I'm embarassed of the character, and the fact I think an anime character is hot. So I don't want any one else in the guild knowing.

...........you shouldnt be so embarrassed about thinking an anime char is hot.....if im not mistaken almost the majority if not this entire guild thinks the same thing.................and about your dilemma........just mke them wait till you earn the extra gold...........how hard is it to hold on to a pic¿¿.........at least its finished......is it??.......................*reading topic comment*.......no......no says................it shouldnt be such a biggie........i mean...you dont even know if the pic is finished yet, do you??...................you should be fine........sell some items........play some games................click whore yourself until you got enough.....or just post alot....im sure we can all have a meaningful conversation that'll help you get that gold.....................User Image  

Lineriku

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:25 am
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

because if THAT'S the case, the artist can't do a whole lot about you not having the gold at the deadline...

anyway, everyone knows to agree to a price BEFORE you agree to buy something. that's just common sense.

there ya go.

ive missed you so much mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 am
Lineriku
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.
No not that embarassing. It's a tektek of my old avi, with an anime character kissing me. I'm embarassed of the character, and the fact I think an anime character is hot. So I don't want any one else in the guild knowing.

...........you shouldnt be so embarrassed about thinking an anime char is hot.....if im not mistaken almost the majority if not this entire guild thinks the same thing.................and about your dilemma........just mke them wait till you earn the extra gold...........how hard is it to hold on to a pic¿¿.........at least its finished......is it??.......................*reading topic comment*.......no......no says................it shouldnt be such a biggie........i mean...you dont even know if the pic is finished yet, do you??...................you should be fine........sell some items........play some games................click whore yourself until you got enough.....or just post alot....im sure we can all have a meaningful conversation that'll help you get that gold.....................User Image

I bet you think that all those periods you use is somehow getting you more gold too. stare  

angel_half82
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 am
angel_half82
Lineriku
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.

I bet you think that all those periods you use is somehow getting you more gold too. stare
looooooooool rofl
now that is wat i call a good one lol rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.

ive missed you so much mrgreen

aw, i missed you, too.

and @ angel: nice. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Doctor Zero1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm
tell em u dont want it no more n find someone to draw for free i know plenty of ppl that will draw for free  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:58 pm
Doctor Zero1
tell em u dont want it no more n find someone to draw for free i know plenty of ppl that will draw for free

We need names then.  

angel_half82
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 pm
angel_half82
Lineriku
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.

no dupdup..................i think they give me the ability to confuse people into thinking i write alot................i think  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 pm
Lineriku
angel_half82
Lineriku
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.

no dupdup..................i think they give me the ability to confuse people into thinking i write alot................i think

It confuses me into thinking you have a period fetish actually.  

angel_half82
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:07 pm
angel_half82
Lineriku
angel_half82
Lineriku
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.

...........................................................................................big time...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:24 pm
angel_half82
Lineriku
angel_half82
Lineriku
MistressVampFreek
bluegrass cat
wait wait wait wait.

there ya go.

wouldn't it be an ellipses fetish???

also, alot isn't a word...  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm
Period fetish? D: That made me think of menstrual things D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:27 pm
churrlo
Period fetish? D: That made me think of menstrual things D:

Yeah as soon as I posted it I thought "ewwwwww periods"  

angel_half82