Reply Teepees
[IC] =Syrran and RadiantRuby's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RadiantRuby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:29 pm

When:Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:36 pm. RP took place after Lequoia gave Namid the opportunity to co own the Soquili. This was after the ceremony, maybe the next day.
Where:Shop Thread Page 434
Stage of Soquili:Basket
Those in the Rp:Soquili Basket and Namid(RadiantRuby). Lequoia(Syrran) is mentioned.
Summary of Rp: Namid shares her thoughts and feelings about the Soquili Basket.

Silently Namid glanced at the intriquet(cant spell) weaved basket. The teen didn't exactly know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. She was thankful for having the life to take care of, but she didn't know how it would change her. If she made a mistake, atleast the life inside the basket would have another companion. Lequoia, Lequioa was extremely happy to recieve this Soquili, well, it seemed that way. Drifting out of her thoughts once more, she bent downward towards the ground. Her hand automatically reached to push her black braids back behind her ears.Brown eyes gazed at the being befor her once more. Sighing she remembered the ceremony the other day.

Four stunning soquili baskets were ready for someone to look after them. She and Lequoia had been there, she wasn't going to get her hopes up about getting a basket. Only those who were truly ready to have a creatures life in their hands would get one. The Native American didnt know if she was ready, she was only that of 62 seasons. That was only 15 1/2, she was barely able to take care of herself. Well, there they were, so many females and males were there, all with the same goal in mind. Owning a Soquili wasn't for everyone, it was a privledge. That may be why she didn't win herself one, maybe she really wasn't ready.

Lequoia was chosen though, chosen to pick a basket to love and to train. I remember feeling a tad jealous. In her heart she knew if she wasn't chosen, then she didnt deserve one. Lequoia wasa good friend though, she must have been feeling sorry for me, or maybe she just thought that the foal would have more love with two friends. Whatever the case, now she had somthing to take care of, somthing she couldnt make a mistake on.

Looking back towards the basket, she hummed softly. It was the song her mother used to sing to her before she slept. There was a legend that singing helped coax the foal out sooner. Running her hands over the soft (whatever the baskets are made out of), she realized she may not be ready, but she was still going to give it her best shot.

((If you want to reserve more posts, I will delete this.))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:33 pm

When:Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:59 am to
Where:Main Thread. Page 459 to
Stage of Soquili:Basket
Those in the Rp:Hiabi (Cihiru), Lequoia (Syrran), Lequoia and Namid's Soquili Basket was mentioned, Hiabi's Soquili basket was also mentioned, Nadi (eamane), and Nadi's basket was metioned as well.
Summary of Rp: From what it looks like, Lequoia, Nadi, and Hiabi get to know each other and talk a bit about there tribes and families.

She walked up to Cihuru and tilted her head. Her arms were a bit sore from lugging her basket around so she set it down next to her, keeping one eye on it intently. She smiled at Cihuru. " Hello! My name is Lequoia. What is yours?" She glanced at the beatiful basket Cihuru had before her and then back at Cihuru herself.
Hiabi herself was not an outwardly friendly person, and thus was taken aback when another not only approached, but introduced herself in a blatanly cheery fashion. It made her raise a brow, and throw a questioning glance at her unanswering basket.

"Hiabi..." The reply dangled uncomfortably, and she made another crack at conversation. "Good to meet you." Leaning back on her heels, she hooked her thumbs on the waist of her buckskin pants, and looked back to the baskets that rested silently on the ground.

Smirked. " I aplogize for startling you I was merely admiring your basket. It is nice to meet you." She leaned down, her chocolate eyes fixed on Hiabi's basket. " Are you excited?" She stood again and she placed the few stray strands of her ebony hair back to their rightful place
Startled wasn't quite the word for it, but she bit back a defensive retort. This... Lequoia seemed harmless enough, if nothing else. "Excited?" Hiabi had to repeat the question to herself to fully digest it. It had been a rather forward one, and she wasn't entirely sure how to respond. "One might say that..." Her gaze shifted from the other, back to the baskets, and returned to Lequoia once again. "It is difficult not to be." And this was also difficult to admit, for excitement was something she saw as unpredictable. Uncontrolled. Weak, even. And weakness was very hard to admit, indeed. "... Are you?"

She could feel how tense Hiabi was and she gave a slight smile " I suppose. No matter what happens as long as its alive and well I am satisfied." She returned Hiabi's gaze. " Are you from around here?" She hated to ask so many guestions but she couldn't seem to do much else.

The smile was not an expression she returned, though she did notice it. No, her expression was more of a non-descript... 'What do you think you're doing?' with a hint of a frown. "I am." Curt, maybe, but honest enough. Hiabi was born a part of the Kawani tribe, though she'd been seeing more and more lately that weren't. Not that she cared one way or the other, but it was at times difficult not to notice. "You?" Her fading manners reminded her it was only proper to return the inquiry.
She let her face go blank. "Well my family was Nez Peirce, by blood I am Nez Peirce...but by heart I am not sure of anymore" She stiffled a sigh and sat with her legs crossed. Her basket by her side. "My family and I did not get along."
The last statment broke her expression, as it sounded more like something to induce question than an idle comment... And she didn't want to get wrapped up in life stories. It wasn't any of her buisness; she didn't care any more than she wanted to share her own story.

"I see. I am sorry..." She trailed off again, unsure what to say given her feelings on the matter, and the necessary boundaries of kindness. Considering, she assumed it best to say as little as possible. After all, she didn't want to go off offending this person she'd just met, even if she wasn't overly fond of company. Sighing, Hiabi shrugged her shoulders slightly.

Her smile returned. " Its quite alright." She had felt a bit uneasy telling Hiabi this and was glad that she hadn't asked anymore from her. She stood once again and streached. "If you don't mind me asking, I am still new here and don't know a great deal about your tribe. Would you mind telling me about them?"
Nadie was breathing heavily by the time she had managed to get outside of her teepee. The bloody basket seemed as though it was full of stones not a small horse! She held her hand up to shield her eyes from the bright sun and looked around for signs of life, she was getting bored without human contact.

She spotted a pair of girls a small ways away and so with a grunt she began to half carry, half drag her basket over.

She was sweating by the time she managed to reach the girls. She plopped down on the ground without an invite and gave a lopsided smile "hello"

Lequoia turned to the new girl and smiled warmly. " Hello, we haven't met yet. I'm Lequoia and..." She turned to Hiabi waiting for a reaction.
Likewise, she was relieved Lequoia demanded nothing more. Or at least, she was, until the other prodded at an only slightly different topic of discussion. "That is a rather loaded question..." What was there to say? She clearly had been living amongst them long enough to be accepted into their culture, what more insight could Hiabi possibly give? "I am not sure what to tell you."

She was sure, however, that she was quickly beginning to wish the group of people would grow no further. Isolationist? Maybe a little. "My name is Hiabi." She nodded to the other, though she didn't offer any further greeting.

Nadie shook her long hair out and leaned casually against her basket "I'm Nadie, i'm glad to meet you both" Her brown eyes sparkled with mischief. Hmm strange companions. One seemed friendly enough but the other...
Sighed. " I am pleased to meet you as well Nadie." She glances over at Nadies basket and then back to Nadie herself. " You have one as well. Thats very nice indeed." She turned her on her heel back over to Hiabi " I apologize if I am not to your liking, if you wish for me to leave, I will"
Apologize? Not to her liking? She frowned lightly, unable to relate and unsure how to treat the response. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Her inner self hoped noone would notice her discomfort, and it perhaps made her appear a little more displeased than she really was.
"Not at all... If I am bothering you, I will leave myself." Hiabi pushed a few stray locks behind her shoulder, and knelt to retrieve her basket from the ground near her feet.

" Oh you don't bother me at all, you just seem to not be used to others thats all. Or at least not others like me." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other uneasily. " I would like to be your friend, perhaps have our soquili's grow up together, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable"Hiabi paused mid crouch and rested her weight on one knee. "I am not." She was of the general opinion she didn't want to be, either. Creatures of nature offered far more companionship than others, and she rarely found herself missing conversation only humans had to offer.

Part of her wanted to blurt 'I don't keep friends,' but her concience forbade it. "The soquili will grow with whomever he chooses, and I cannot find reason for anyone to desire associating with me." She wasn't exactly trying to say 'go away,' but it might have sounded that way.

Nodded and sighed. " Well I suppose you enjoy being solitary. If you ever change your mind let me know." She picked up her basket, her muscles still a bit sore from doing so but she ignored it and walked a while away from Hiabi and sat down in the green grass with her basket silently.

RadiantRuby

SYR2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:02 pm

When:Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:11 pm
Where:Shop Thread Page 467
Stage of Soquili:Foal
Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, Lequoia (Syrran), and Namid (RadiantRuby)
Summary of Rp: Namid and Lequoia are shocked at the arrival of Tai and start working to get him used to them.

She watched intently as the basket started to shake. She was a bit worried but she knew it could only mean one thing. Out burst a Lippizanner colt. Beautiful and grey with bright blue eyes. Tears ran down her face and she put her hand out for the young colt to sniff.
Namid watched the basket open, herself a mix of emotions. She was excited and anxious, yet she was worried and frightened at what this would mean. Staring intently at the gorgeous colt that emerged, she couldn't help her heart dropping. He was stunning. edging closer she couldn't do anything but gaze at him. She knew Lequoia was just as excited. "Taima Cholena, Taima...Cholena." She repeated the name that would fit the colt perfect. "Hello Thunder Bird" After that she was silent, all she could do was stare.

"Tai..." She whispered. She waited for the colt to move.

Tai was confused. He didn't understand why it was so bright and who these two things were in front of him. He took a wobbly step towards them and toppled over in the grass. He then stood again and took another step. He took a second and a third before falling again.
Namid watched the colt intently and stiffled a giggle when he struggled to stand. She knew he was not getting hurt, it was cute. With a relieved sigh, Namid chanced a glance at Lequoia. She looked just as stunned as she herself was. Just like the other girl did, she said his name softly and gently. "Hey Tai, how are you boy?"
what are these words they keep saying..tai tai...what is that? He stood again and walked a few feet. He looked at Lequoia's outstreached hand and sniffed it. He mouthed her fingers and nibbled on them.
Lequoia pulled her fingers away gently, ignored the pain " At least he didn't bite hard..." She crouched low so as to not look intimidating and pet Taima gently on the withers. She then went up his neck and around his ears and muzzle. She lifted his lip and then ran her hands back up his face to his ears down his neck and onto his withers where she hugged him about his barrel. She turned to Namid " This is called imprinting. It makes it easier to ride them and such when they are older."
The colt was a bit flustered at the touching, but he didn't fight it. He was much more interested in what could be in Lequoia's pocket. He began to n** at the leather of her pants.
Tai was quite the curious colt. He didn't look even the slightest bit afraid either. Duplicating the moves Lequoia used, Namid outstretched her hand. She wanted the colt to accept her first. Turning to Lequoia she spoke in a hush hush tone. "If we get him used to us this early, and he is already this gentle......" She paused there, phrasing her words. "He could possably be a tad easier o brake."
She smiled. " in my travels I have found that 'breaking' isn't the best way. You start slow and work your way through trust. If you can form a good enough bond you don't need a saddle or a bridle. You and your horse become one entity. We start with this, then get him used to scary objects and such, treat him well and he will ask us to get on him on his own." She smiled " He is a very calm colt though I must agree. He is very curious though." She pushed him gently away from her pants and continued her work. Now she was lifting his hooves and playing with his tail. " I wonder how he will deal with the 'buck button'"
Taima nickered at Namid and nuzzled her hand. They aren't so bad... He swished his tail a bit and his eyes followed a bird passing by. He then turned his attention back to Namid.
Namid knew most of the things Lequoia was saying. They did have horses back home, just none quite like the Soquili. "I just use the term breaking, just hopping right on is quite cruel." Forgetting that she didn't exactly know what the "buck button" was, she felt the colt's soft muzzle on the back of her hand. "awww" Edging a tad closer, she stroked her hand along the colts neck and back. Staying clear of Tai's legs while Lequoia worked with them, she payed more attention to his head. She didn't want to push him or flick him by accident, it could leave a scar on him for life. Expecially since he was so young. Her full attention on the Lip, thoughts about what would happen next ran through her head.
Arlight " She stood up " I don't know how he'll react so be on your gaurd." She ran a hand down his back and began to gently scratch his croupe.
He pulled his head up and turned around.what is she doing? what? hey stop it..." he made a snorting noise and twitched a bit. He kicked a leg out and then gave up.oh well...
She raised a brow. " Wow, he is pretty good. Oh, and I understand what you mean about the breaking. I just thought I might clarify just in case." She turned and smiled to Namid as she stopped scratching Tai. She sighed " Thats enough messing with him today. Now its just time for lovings!" She scratched behind Tai's ear.
With a raise of her eyebrows, Namid watch Tai put up a little fuss when Lequoia. scratched him. All in all, she had to agree with the other girl. He was amazingly gentle so it seemed. Following Lequoia's start, she too scratched him behind his other ear. After being cooped up in a basket for so long, he definatly should want some scratching. "Thanks a lot for co-owning with me Lequoia. I guess I was a bit nervous at first, but I think everything is going to be alright."
" No problem Namid...Well I think its time he learned to run a bit don't you think?" She smirked at Namid and took her hands away from the colt. She walked away from him with some treats in her hand and nodded to Namid to follow.
Things just kept changing for Tai. Now they were walking away from him with HIS treats. He snorted and walked towards Lequoia, a bit wobbly at first but each step became more and more solid. He then started to prance about as Lequoia kept going farther away. Hey you! Get back here! He pranced to where Lequoia stood and gobbled the treat hungrily, getting crumbs in his tiny whiskers.
At first the teen just watched as Lequoia got the colt going. He looked stronger and stronger with each stride glowing with pride, she headed in the direction of Lequoia. Pulling a sugar cube from her pocket, she figured she would only try once. To many sweets couldnt be good. Standing next to the colt, she heald her now filled hand out. Backing up ever so slowly, she watched as the colt followed anxiously. After Ruby thought enough exersize had been done, she let him catch ehr and gave him the treat he deserved. There, maybe taking care of a foal wouldnt be so hard.
Tai pranced after the other girl as she moved further and further away. I like this game The colt thought as once again he got a treat. He didn't really know what they were doing but anything that involved good food, had to be good!
Lequoia laughed as she watched Namid. She sat with her legs crossed in the tall grass. She sighed happily and closed her eyes, basking in the moment.
Ruby watched the colt happily and then turned back towards her friend. SHe knew that Lequoia was probably even more gleeful then she was. Sitting back down to rest for a moment, she kept a close eye on Tai. She didn't want to mess up on the first day. She gazed on as the colt ambled on over towards Lequoia to nudge her while she wasn't looking. "Looks like he isn't tired yet" Namid said with a hint of laughter in her tone.
Tai pranced on over towards the girl lying on the ground. He knew as much as that these girls were taking care of him, but he didn't realize why they were resting an not spending time with him. With a forceful nudge on Lequoia's shoulder, he snorted softly.

'hmm? What is it Tai? Not tired yet? Alright then" She jumped up and smiled at the cold. "come on then" She turned quikly on her heel and bolted. She ran and ran as far and as fast as she could

Still tired, Ruby just watched as Tai chased after the other teen. Giggling to herself she watched as Tai was closing the gap between them. "He's catching up with you Lequoia!" She called out, dropping the shield, letting the other side, the more protective side, of her personality out.
"Now why were they running" he sighed as he chased after the girl running. He knew she had to have somthing for him. Stumbling slightly, still a tad new at this running thing, he regained his balance quickly. "Come back!" His nostrils flared when he was able to touch his soft muzzle on Lequoia's back. Wheeling around he raced back towards his basket, hoping that the girl would stop running and come back.
By now Namid was rolling on the ground with laughter. Nothing in particular was to funny but she felt like laughing, it felt good. When she was able to control herself, she saw that Tai and Lequoia were already back and Lequoia was giving him a hug. "awww"
Tai raced towards his basket and made an attempt to stop but ended up skidding and wobbling. At first he resisted the grip around his neck but ended up allowing her to cuddle on him. "What is tag?" he questioned himself, knowing that the humans wouldn't understand him.
She grinned. " You are a very fun little colt my dear" She pulled out a carrot and fed it to him. " I think I'm going to teach him tag. He's smart enough....maybe in the next few days we can get him to actually play"
Tai looks for the source of the new voice what? who? He prances away from Lequoia in search of t
Lequoia sighed and followed behind him to make sure he didn't injure himself. She already knew this was going to be a typical thing for her to do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:40 pm

When:Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:41 pm
Where:Shop Thread Page 474
Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, filly, Cyrus,Lequoia (Syrran), Hiabi (Cihiru)
Summary of Rp: Tai meets Hiabi's filly.

Cihiru
((Post spam > Me. Missed it in all the other stuff. Sorry! D= And the baby is still nameless, unfortunately.))

One tired eye cracked open as the filly released a lazy yawn, and she pushed herself up on wobbly limbs. Rest was all well and good, but one could take only so much in a day. She needed something else to do, and with that conclusion, she set off across the landscape, Hiabi a comfortable distance behind. She'd pause now and then to listen to the birds overhead, or investigate a stray insect to cross her path, but her journey was perhaps more purposeful. She was looking for something more interesting than that.
Syrran
((its okay)) Tai perked up, his ears swiveled as he heard something in the distance. He turned his head and there she was. Another one like him! He walked over and stared at her. Wondering whether or not to approach her.
Draculas Babe
Cyrus glanced around and pranced in happily. He shook is neck as his withers twitched. He looked around through his forelock and neighed softly and lowly.
Syrran
Another? He turned and saw Cyrus. His ears were pinned forward. he's so big.... He pawed at the ground and snorted a bit to see if this larger version of himself would notice him.
Draculas Babe
Syrran
Another? He turned and saw Cyrus. His ears were pinned forward. he's so big.... He pawed at the ground and snorted a bit to see if this larger version of himself would notice him.
Cyrus ears twitched to his sighed and seen the small foal, he walked over to it cautiously and neighed greetingly followed by a short snort. His emerald green eyes watched piercingly but in a softer tone than most would think.
Cihiru
((Dammit, my other reply window has an event on it and I can't see it, and can't remember how to retrieve them. -_-))

She was slower to notice the other, having been previously occupied with a bug that seemed to think her nose an appropriate place to perch. It caused her to shake her head in disdain and dance a few steps backward. And then she saw the colt, just out of the corner of her eye. She turned to face him, her head tilted slightly in curiosity, but her ears turned back from apprehension. "Who're you?" Manners were still foreign.
Syrran
He got a bit confused as to who to approach but as Cyrus was a bit scary to him still he turned towards the filly. He leaned forward a bit asking to sniff her. Hey there! I'm Tai, can I sniff you?His tail swished back and forth a bit.
Cihiru
"Sniff...?" That was an idea she was not entirely sure she was comfortable with, and her nose wrinkled. The filly did not share his outgoing curiosity, but she took a hesitant step forward anyway. "I guess... if you want to."
Syrran
He could tell that he needed to tone himself down a bit. He edge close to her and sniffed her gently by the muzzle. He kept his eyes on her as he did so and then pulled away again. there not so bad... He nickered at her and then turned towards Lequoia who had been watching see her? thats my person. Where is yours?
Syrran
Lequoia watched them from a distance and smiled. She spotted Hiabi but was hesitant to walk over to her. She didn't want to intrude...
Cihiru
The filly met his gaze with discomfort, which was soothed as he backed away. "I guess not..." Bobbing her head slightly in agreement, she followed his eyes to rest on a human standing not far away. "Oh. She's... somewhere." She turned abruptly and craned her neck to peer through the trees. "There."

Hiabi had seated herself at the base of a large trunk once she realized the foal wasn't going to wander far. Rather than hovering over the filly's every move, she leaned back against the bark and stared throughfully into the canopy, keeping a listening ear on her actions instead.
Syrran
I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to His eyes grew large and sad. He followed her gaze toward Hiabi but he was no longer interested. He didn't know how to get her over her shyness.
She sighed heavily. Wondering whether or not Tai is having the same problems with the filly as she was having with Hiabi. She yearned to become her friend but the introverted Hiabi didn't seem to want her friendship.
Cihiru
"Er.." She turned again to face him, her ears drooping slightly. "I didn't mean anything like that." Her gaze fell to the ground for a moment before she lifted it again. "You're not bothering me any." She did her best to sound cheerful, and even took another step or two toward him. "Really."

It was true, Hiabi did not desire companionship from anyone. Perhaps that is why she had been so taken aback when she learned the foal was to come into her care. What plans did the spirits have in mind?
Syrran
His eye brightened and he curbed his need to nuzzle her Okay, if you're sure.
Syrran
Why? Why would she not want friends? Through all my travels I have never found another to be such a solitary person....

SYR2

SYR2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:23 pm

When:Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:25 pm
Where:Shop Thread Page 480
Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, Kourin,Lequoia (Syrran), Hiabi (Cihiru)
Summary of Rp: Tai becomes friends with Kourin.

Syrran

Taima shook his head to get the sleep out of his eyes and he sprawled his long legs out on the grass. He wanted to get up and wander but he decided to lay there for just a moment longer. He nuzzled Lequoia who he had been resting his head on during his nap.
Cihiru

"Careful." Hiabi leaned forward and braced her arm against the young foal's chest. "I do not think he is as fond of you as you are of him." Kneeling forward, she used her other hand to usher the small squirrel back into the shrubbery, ignoring his chirping complaints.

Kourin pushed against the barrier curiously, stretching her neck to get a better look at the small lump of fur, despite Hiabi's best efforts to keep her from doing so. When, at last, it disappeared into the leaves and shadows, she turned and pranced off to find something else to occupy her attention.
Syrran
He finally decided to get up. He shook himself a bit and streached his neck before walking around. He sniffed the air a bit and then his ears swiveled to the sound of Hiabi's voice. He walked in the direction of the noise and then stood there watching the woman. He saw the filly he had been with the day before but was cautious about apporaching them.
Lequoia turned to where Taima was walking and saw Hiabi. She smiled and nodded but said nothing. She turned and laid on her stomach to watch them.
Cihiru
The initial sounds of steps on old twigs and dry leaves did not appeal to her curiosity, but the sight of the familiar foal did draw her attention. She looked once over her shoulder, at Hiabi, then turned to the colt, and took a few steps toward him. Kourin gave a soft whinny in greeting, but did not close the distance between them yet.

Hiabi acknowledged Lequoia's wordless greeting with a nod, but nothing more. Rather, she stepped back and seated herself against an ancient tree, much as she'd done the day before, and observed the two equines in silence.
Syrran
He let out a soft, low nicker for a reply and sniffed at the ground. He raised his head again and tilted it a bit Did you want to go exploring? He was very quiet and moved very slowly so as not to startle the filly.
Cihiru
Questioningly, Kourin tilted her head, an uncertain shine in her eyes. "Exploring... What?" No, it wasn't the thought of adventure that bothered her. She, too, had a thirsting curiosity, but... She wasn't sure of the idea of wandering just yet. What would their humans think? She didn't want to bother anyone, nor cause Tai unnessicary trouble (from anyone, or anything).
Syrran
He smirked. Oh nothing far away. Just around the village. In the sight of our humans. He hadn't heard the word humans before but he knew what it meant. It seemed to be what those creatures were Lequoia...Hiabi...Namid... He took a step towards Kourin If you don't want to though we could always do something else. Lequoia has been trying to teach me this thing called. "tag"
Cihiru
"Oh." Her concern lowered. "I don't mind." She had no idea what this 'tag' was, but if Lequoia had been trying to teach it to Tai, it mustn't have been anything too awful. "Anything is alright." She hated to sound so indecisive, but found it difficult not to be, given the situation. "You might have to explain what 'tag' is though... If you want to do that."
Syrran
hmmm well I think what she was trying to teach me is you have a bunch of players right? Well one person tries to chase the other and touch them. Then that person tries to catch another person to be "it". It involves alot of running.... He was beginning to think she may not like this game.Which ever you would like to do. He took another step towards her but made sure he was still a few feet away from her. When I play it with Lequoia I always get treats though. You think we should play with Hiabi? He was curious about Kourin's person. She wasn't at all like Namid or Lequoia....
Cihiru
((Multitask, ahoy. Replies might slow down.))

"Um." She absorbed the explanation, and considered it for a moment. In all honesty, it sounded relatively pointless, and she wasn't sure running around senselessly would be all that much fun. "Maybe we should look around?" This seemed more opportunistic to her, and sounded to be a generally better idea. "I don't know if she'd want to play... tag..." Her time with Hiabi had been spent 'bonding,' she called it. Petting, sleeping, wandering around. Introducing her to the environment and the wildlife that enhabited it. That wasn't to say Kourin didn't enjoy it, but these games were more foreign to her.
Syrran
Okay. To be honest I think she tought it to me so I would strengthen my muscles. Shes been doing alot of...um..what did she call it? "imprinting" whatever that is. He pranced a bit and swished his tail playfully. Lets go exploring then. He looked up at the trees as birds flew from branch to branch.
Cihiru
The process actually sounded very familiar to her, and she nodded a little. Hiabi had been doing something similar, she suspected, albeit in a different fashion. "Alright." She bounded forward a few steps before pausing, realizing she didn't know where to go just yet. "Where do you want to start?"
Syrran
He realized this too and stopped prancing for a moment. Well maybe we should go to the top of that hill over there and see what there is to do here? The hill wasn't extremely large but steep enough to make it interesting. It gave a great veiw and was right in their humans sight. He began to dance again. His hooves puffing up small clouds of dirt.
Cihiru
"Sounds as good a place as any." She turned and trotted toward the hill, which, ironically, lay in exactly the opposite direction she'd been heading. But not before glancing over her shoulder to make sure Hiabi would follow. When she saw the reassuring nod, Kourin headed up the grassy slope, her tail swaying behind her.
Syrran
He reared up and hit the ground running. He slowed when he reached Kourin. Taima looked at the landscape. The river, the forest, the mountains. So this is our home?
Cihiru
She glanced at him when he neared the hill's peak, and followed his gaze out across the scenery. "I guess so." She peered at the teepees that dotted the river's bank, trying to spot the one Hiabi and she called theirs. "That's ours." She grinned in a satisfied sort of way before looking back to the main hub of the Kawani villiage; people bustling back and forth between the tents.
Syrran
He gave a little nod and smiled. Its a very nice teepee. He turned his head towards the forest Ours is in there. Its not too far in but enough to where you can't see it from here. Its a pretty little teepee with a horse on the front of it. He swished his tail to bat away a fly and turned towards Kourin Are we ..."friends"?
Cihiru
"I bet it's nice." She looked back to the trees that lined the forest's edge, trying to imagine the tent nestled just behind them. "Friends?" Kourin glanced at Tai, caught slightly offguard by the sudden question. "I guess so." And she smiled a little before turning to gaze over the settlement.
Syrran
Tai gave a small whinnie and a tiny buck for joy. My first friend... biggrin He laid down in the grass and rolled a bit before standing back up and shaking.Thanks. He followed her gaze towards the settlement. Have you met any of the other foals?
Cihiru
She did not share his... overwhelming joy, but tried not to interrupt him. Couldn't blame someone for being happy, afterall. "Other foals? Not yet..." She hadn't even considered there might be other foals, actually, and had to admit to herself it had been a little naïve.

((Gaia doesn't like that word. o_O Also, I'm a lot busier now than I was earlier, so my replies will be slowing down a lot.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:37 pm

When:Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:39 PM
Where:Shop Thread Page 485
Summary of Rp: Tai and Kourin go to the village.
Syrran
I haven't met any either. I've heard that there are others though. I can hear them sometimes but I can never seem to find them. He thought about that large black stallion he had seen the day before and wondered if he knew where the others were. He was a little uneasy with him though and didn't want to go find him to ask.
Cihiru

"I hadn't noticed..." She could feel her embarassment surface on her features and tried to cover it with another comment. "Maybe we should go look around the village instead?" Kourin thought maybe they could meet some of these... people instead. And who knew what kind of interesting things there might be to do there; she had never ventured to the center of the community herself.

((You should join us if you have time, ID. 3nodding ))
Syrran
(( yeah ID!)) He smiled and swished his tail happily. I?d love to. He pranced down the hill. Throwing his head a bit. Can Hiabi see you from there? He turned towards Lequoia who was now on a boulder near the village reading, then back to Kourin.
Cihiru
"Alright." She grinned a little and followed his lead down the hill. "Probably not..." Kourin paused mid-step and turned to look over her shoulder, trying to spot her companion somewhere in the distance, to no avail. "Hmm." The filly turned more fully and double-checked the landscape, trying to assure she hadn't just missed something. "Oh well. It'll be alright." And she nodded a little, more to reassure herself than anything.

Hiabi was, in fact, watching as carefully as always, hidden away in the shadows of the trees. She would be quick to come to the foals' assistance, should they need it, but was not eager to intrude.
Syrran
Okay then! He stood at the threshold of the village. People were everywhere. He was nervous and his ears swivled this way and that. He had never been here before but he wasn't about to tell that to Kourin.
Cihiru
She had followed a little behind as they approached the village, but when they came to its edge, Kourin closed the distance to it and stepped right in. People rushed back and forth between the tents, some dodging to the side to avoid her as she walked through the street-like aisles. She might have been nervous, but was too busy being intrigued to bother. "Tai?" Ignoring the girl she nearly tripped in the process, Kourin paused again and glanced over her shoulder.
Syrran
h-huh?...He followed behind her. He dodged this way and that and he slowly regained his confidence. It became a game to him to dodge this way and that. He followed Kourin and finally came to her side, walking about the village. Wow this is really neat.
Cihiru
"I wonder what they're doing..." Her ears folded back as a small child approached her, and she shuffled backward, her hooves stirring the dust into small clouds. It was waving its hands near her face, perhaps trying to pet her slender nose. And doing a very good job of startling her in doing so. She danced backward further yet, just missing a small tower of baskets. "Tai..." There was a hint of panic in her tone, and she reared, trying to shield herself from the small creature that seemed intent on invading her space.

SYR2

Syrran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:17 pm
Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, Kourin,Cyrus),
Summary of Rp: Tai meets Cyrus.

Cihiru
One tired eye cracked open as the filly released a lazy yawn, and she pushed herself up on wobbly limbs. Rest was all well and good, but one could take only so much in a day. She needed something else to do, and with that conclusion, she set off across the landscape, Hiabi a comfortable distance behind. She'd pause now and then to listen to the birds overhead, or investigate a stray insect to cross her path, but her journey was perhaps more purposeful. She was looking for something more interesting than that.
Syrran
Tai perked up, his ears swiveled as he heard something in the distance. He turned his head and there she was. Another one like him! He walked over and stared at her. Wondering whether or not to approach her.
Draculas Babe
Cyrus glanced around and pranced in happily. He shook is neck as his withers twitched. He looked around through his forelock and neighed softly and lowly.
Syrran
Draculas Babe
Cyrus ears twitched to his sighed and seen the small foal, he walked over to it cautiously and neighed greetingly followed by a short snort. His emerald green eyes watched piercingly but in a softer tone than most would think.
Cihiru
She was slower to notice the other, having been previously occupied with a bug that seemed to think her nose an appropriate place to perch. It caused her to shake her head in disdain and dance a few steps backward. And then she saw the colt, just out of the corner of her eye. She turned to face him, her head tilted slightly in curiosity, but her ears turned back from apprehension. "Who're you?" Manners were still foreign.
Syrran
He got a bit confused as to who to approach but as Cyrus was a bit scary to him still he turned towards the filly. He leaned forward a bit asking to sniff her. Hey there! I'm Tai, can I sniff you?His tail swished back and forth a bit.
Cihiru
"Sniff...?" That was an idea she was not entirely sure she was comfortable with, and her nose wrinkled. The filly did not share his outgoing curiosity, but she took a hesitant step forward anyway. "I guess... if you want to."
Syrran
He could tell that he needed to tone himself down a bit. He edge close to her and sniffed her gently by the muzzle. He kept his eyes on her as he did so and then pulled away again. there not so bad... He nickered at her and then turned towards Lequoia who had been watching see her? thats my person. Where is yours?

Lequoia watched them from a distance and smiled. She spotted Hiabi but was hesitant to walk over to her. She didn't want to intrude...
Cihiru
The filly met his gaze with discomfort, which was soothed as he backed away. "I guess not..." Bobbing her head slightly in agreement, she followed his eyes to rest on a human standing not far away. "Oh. She's... somewhere." She turned abruptly and craned her neck to peer through the trees. "There."

Hiabi had seated herself at the base of a large trunk once she realized the foal wasn't going to wander far. Rather than hovering over the filly's every move, she leaned back against the bark and stared throughfully into the canopy, keeping a listening ear on her actions instead.
Syrran
I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to His eyes grew large and sad. He followed her gaze toward Hiabi but he was no longer interested. He didn't know how to get her over her shyness.

She sighed heavily. Wondering whether or not Tai is having the same problems with the filly as she was having with Hiabi. She yearned to become her friend but the introverted Hiabi didn't seem to want her friendship.
Cihiru
"Er.." She turned again to face him, her ears drooping slightly. "I didn't mean anything like that." Her gaze fell to the ground for a moment before she lifted it again. "You're not bothering me any." She did her best to sound cheerful, and even took another step or two toward him. "Really."

It was true, Hiabi did not desire companionship from anyone. Perhaps that is why she had been so taken aback when she learned the foal was to come into her care. What plans did the spirits have in mind?
Syrran
His eye brightened and he curbed his need to nuzzle her Okay, if you're sure.

Why? Why would she not want friends? Through all my travels I have never found another to be such a solitary person....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:18 pm

Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, Kourin,Lequoia (Syrran),
Summary of Rp:
Apples!

Syrran
Taima shook his head to get the sleep out of his eyes and he sprawled his long legs out on the grass. He wanted to get up and wander but he decided to lay there for just a moment longer. He nuzzled Lequoia who he had been resting his head on during his nap.
Cihiru
"Careful." Hiabi leaned forward and braced her arm against the young foal's chest. "I do not think he is as fond of you as you are of him." Kneeling forward, she used her other hand to usher the small squirrel back into the shrubbery, ignoring his chirping complaints.

Kourin pushed against the barrier curiously, stretching her neck to get a better look at the small lump of fur, despite Hiabi's best efforts to keep her from doing so. When, at last, it disappeared into the leaves and shadows, she turned and pranced off to find something else to occupy her attention.
Syrran
He finally decided to get up. He shook himself a bit and streached his neck before walking around. He sniffed the air a bit and then his ears swiveled to the sound of Hiabi's voice. He walked in the direction of the noise and then stood there watching the woman. He saw the filly he had been with the day before but was cautious about apporaching them.

Lequoia turned to where Taima was walking and saw Hiabi. She smiled and nodded but said nothing. She turned and laid on her stomach to watch them.
Cihiru
The initial sounds of steps on old twigs and dry leaves did not appeal to her curiosity, but the sight of the familiar foal did draw her attention. She looked once over her shoulder, at Hiabi, then turned to the colt, and took a few steps toward him. Kourin gave a soft whinny in greeting, but did not close the distance between them yet.

Hiabi acknowledged Lequoia's wordless greeting with a nod, but nothing more. Rather, she stepped back and seated herself against an ancient tree, much as she'd done the day before, and observed the two equines in silence.
Syrran
He let out a soft, low nicker for a reply and sniffed at the ground. He raised his head again and tilted it a bit Did you want to go exploring? He was very quiet and moved very slowly so as not to startle the filly.
Cihiru
Questioningly, Kourin tilted her head, an uncertain shine in her eyes. "Exploring... What?" No, it wasn't the thought of adventure that bothered her. She, too, had a thirsting curiosity, but... She wasn't sure of the idea of wandering just yet. What would their humans think? She didn't want to bother anyone, nor cause Tai unnessicary trouble (from anyone, or anything).
Syrran
He smirked. Oh nothing far away. Just around the village. In the sight of our humans. He hadn't heard the word humans before but he knew what it meant. It seemed to be what those creatures were Lequoia...Hiabi...Namid... He took a step towards Kourin If you don't want to though we could always do something else. Lequoia has been trying to teach me this thing called. "tag"
Cihiru
"Oh." Her concern lowered. "I don't mind." She had no idea what this 'tag' was, but if Lequoia had been trying to teach it to Tai, it mustn't have been anything too awful. "Anything is alright." She hated to sound so indecisive, but found it difficult not to be, given the situation. "You might have to explain what 'tag' is though... If you want to do that."
Syrran
hmmm well I think what she was trying to teach me is you have a bunch of players right? Well one person tries to chase the other and touch them. Then that person tries to catch another person to be "it". It involves alot of running.... He was beginning to think she may not like this game.Which ever you would like to do. He took another step towards her but made sure he was still a few feet away from her. When I play it with Lequoia I always get treats though. You think we should play with Hiabi? He was curious about Kourin's person. She wasn't at all like Namid or Lequoia....
Cihiru
"Um." She absorbed the explanation, and considered it for a moment. In all honesty, it sounded relatively pointless, and she wasn't sure running around senselessly would be all that much fun. "Maybe we should look around?" This seemed more opportunistic to her, and sounded to be a generally better idea. "I don't know if she'd want to play... tag..." Her time with Hiabi had been spent 'bonding,' she called it. Petting, sleeping, wandering around. Introducing her to the environment and the wildlife that enhabited it. That wasn't to say Kourin didn't enjoy it, but these games were more foreign to her.
Syrran
Okay. To be honest I think she tought it to me so I would strengthen my muscles. Shes been doing alot of...um..what did she call it? "imprinting" whatever that is. He pranced a bit and swished his tail playfully. Lets go exploring then. He looked up at the trees as birds flew from branch to branch.
Cihiru
The process actually sounded very familiar to her, and she nodded a little. Hiabi had been doing something similar, she suspected, albeit in a different fashion. "Alright." She bounded forward a few steps before pausing, realizing she didn't know where to go just yet. "Where do you want to start?"
Syrran
He realized this too and stopped prancing for a moment. Well maybe we should go to the top of that hill over there and see what there is to do here? The hill wasn't extremely large but steep enough to make it interesting. It gave a great veiw and was right in their humans sight. He began to dance again. His hooves puffing up small clouds of dirt.
Cihiru
"Sounds as good a place as any." She turned and trotted toward the hill, which, ironically, lay in exactly the opposite direction she'd been heading. But not before glancing over her shoulder to make sure Hiabi would follow. When she saw the reassuring nod, Kourin headed up the grassy slope, her tail swaying behind her.
Syrran
He reared up and hit the ground running. He slowed when he reached Kourin. Taima looked at the landscape. The river, the forest, the mountains. So this is our home?
Cihiru
She glanced at him when he neared the hill's peak, and followed his gaze out across the scenery. "I guess so." She peered at the teepees that dotted the river's bank, trying to spot the one Hiabi and she called theirs. "That's ours." She grinned in a satisfied sort of way before looking back to the main hub of the Kawani villiage; people bustling back and forth between the tents.
Syrran
He gave a little nod and smiled. Its a very nice teepee. He turned his head towards the forest Ours is in there. Its not too far in but enough to where you can't see it from here. Its a pretty little teepee with a horse on the front of it. He swished his tail to bat away a fly and turned towards Kourin Are we ..."friends"?
Cihiru
"I bet it's nice." She looked back to the trees that lined the forest's edge, trying to imagine the tent nestled just behind them. "Friends?" Kourin glanced at Tai, caught slightly offguard by the sudden question. "I guess so." And she smiled a little before turning to gaze over the settlement.
Syrran
Tai gave a small whinnie and a tiny buck for joy. My first friend... biggrin He laid down in the grass and rolled a bit before standing back up and shaking.Thanks. He followed her gaze towards the settlement. Have you met any of the other foals?
Cihiru
She did not share his... overwhelming joy, but tried not to interrupt him. Couldn't blame someone for being happy, afterall. "Other foals? Not yet..." She hadn't even considered there might be other foals, actually, and had to admit to herself it had been a little naïve.

Syrran

Syrran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:19 pm

Summary of Rp: Bear attack!

Syrran
I haven't met any either. I've heard that there are others though. I can hear them sometimes but I can never seem to find them. He thought about that large black stallion he had seen the day before and wondered if he knew where the others were. He was a little uneasy with him though and didn't want to go find him to ask.
Cihiru
"I hadn't noticed..." She could feel her embarassment surface on her features and tried to cover it with another comment. "Maybe we should go look around the village instead?" Kourin thought maybe they could meet some of these... people instead. And who knew what kind of interesting things there might be to do there; she had never ventured to the center of the community herself.
Syrran
He smiled and swished his tail happily. I?d love to. He pranced down the hill. Throwing his head a bit. Can Hiabi see you from there? He turned towards Lequoia who was now on a boulder near the village reading, then back to Kourin.
Cihiru
"Alright." She grinned a little and followed his lead down the hill. "Probably not..." Kourin paused mid-step and turned to look over her shoulder, trying to spot her companion somewhere in the distance, to no avail. "Hmm." The filly turned more fully and double-checked the landscape, trying to assure she hadn't just missed something. "Oh well. It'll be alright." And she nodded a little, more to reassure herself than anything.

Hiabi was, in fact, watching as carefully as always, hidden away in the shadows of the trees. She would be quick to come to the foals' assistance, should they need it, but was not eager to intrude.
Syrran
Okay then! He stood at the threshold of the village. People were everywhere. He was nervous and his ears swivled this way and that. He had never been here before but he wasn't about to tell that to Kourin.
Cihiru
She had followed a little behind as they approached the village, but when they came to its edge, Kourin closed the distance to it and stepped right in. People rushed back and forth between the tents, some dodging to the side to avoid her as she walked through the street-like aisles. She might have been nervous, but was too busy being intrigued to bother. "Tai?" Ignoring the girl she nearly tripped in the process, Kourin paused again and glanced over her shoulder.
Syrran
h-huh?...He followed behind her. He dodged this way and that and he slowly regained his confidence. It became a game to him to dodge this way and that. He followed Kourin and finally came to her side, walking about the village. Wow this is really neat.
Cihiru
"I wonder what they're doing..." Her ears folded back as a small child approached her, and she shuffled backward, her hooves stirring the dust into small clouds. It was waving its hands near her face, perhaps trying to pet her slender nose. And doing a very good job of startling her in doing so. She danced backward further yet, just missing a small tower of baskets. "Tai..." There was a hint of panic in her tone, and she reared, trying to shield herself from the small creature that seemed intent on invading her space.
Syrran
Taima jumped in front of the filly to protect her from the child. He stood his ground as the child poked and proded him, keeping his ears back to listen to Kourin you arlight?
Cihiru
It took her a moment to realize she had regained the privacy of her boundaries, and she shook her head in an attempt to clear her thoughts. "I'm... fine..." Her tone had sobered, and Kourin hung her head in embarassment. "I don't know why I did that." She stepped forward again, careful not to disturb the baskets she'd nearly toppled earlier, and peered over Taima's back. The child didn't seem too awful, now that she had opportunity to actually look at it. "I'm sorry."
Syrran
He smiled and gave a very brief reassuring nuzzle and then began to walk forward again so as not to make her too uncomfortable. Its alright He walked over to the baskets she had almost toppled over and sniffed them curiously.
Cihiru
Kourin watched with relief as someone approached and took the child's hand, walking him away with some words she couldn't quite understand. As they disappeared into the crowd, she turned and followed the colt. "What's so interesting about those?" She, too, learned forward to sniff the wicker, but didn't find anything particularly extrodinary about them.
Syrran
I don't know. I just felt like sniffing them He turned a corner watching for Kourin behind him and he could smell something in the air. I think I know that smell....it smells like...apples! He pranced in place a bit before trying to follow the smell.
Cihiru
"You're weird..." And she grinned a little as she walked just behind him. "Apples?" She sniffed the air curiously, trying to discern it from the myriad of other smells testing her senses. "I... don't know if those are apples." Kourin was doubtful, but followed suit anyway, and attempted to follow the scent.
Syrran
Oh no I know there are apples here. I smell them yes I do! Whats wrong with being weird anyways? He turned another corner and curled his lip as he sniffed. He began to jig slowly they're close I know it!
Cihiru
"If you say so." Kourin stopped a moment and tilted her head as she looked at him. "I didn't say there was anything wrong with being weird." And she resumed her step again, trotting a little to catch up. "But I still don't think those are apples."
Syrran
Maybe, maybe not. Lets find out shall we? He slowed a bit and sniffed the air again. He had found the source of the magical apple smell. At the end of a row of teepees there in the earth had sprung a small apple tree. Lequoia was sitting underneath it eating an apple and continuing to read her novel.
Cihiru
Kourin had forgotten all about the apples as they approached; it was the human that intrigued her more. She recognized the girl as Lequoia, Tai's caretaker, whom she had both seen and heard about on a few occasions... But she had never actually interacted with her before, nor had she seen her so close. Kourin eyed her curiosly from what she considered to be a safe distance.
Syrran
Taima cantered over to Lequoia and sniffed at her apple. She was too into her reading to notice and so Tai took this opportunity to steal her apple. He galloped away from her before she even knew what happened.

Leqouia looked up. She shook her head and sighed heavily " Taima...next time just ask for your own." She didn't want to disipline him for it, it was after all just an apple. She stood and grabbed another before sitting back down. As she moved to sit down she noticed the filly. She didn't make eye contact so as not to scare her but she did smile and offer her the apple.

Tai trotted back over to Kourin and laid down on the ground munching on the apply noisily. You want one? I'm sure Lequoia will give you one...or you could always jus take it he grinned.
Cihiru
She glanced at Tai as he plopped on the ground, crunching loudly, then back to Lequoia. She was offering an apple, as Tai had assumed. Kourin approached slowly, pausing every few steps to gauge the human's reaction, then continuing when there was none. When she was but a few feet away, she stopped fully, and extended her neck to sniff the fruit... and then the human. She considered taking the apple then, but refrained, wanting to get a better look at this Lequoia first.
Syrran
Lequoia smiled and whispered " Such a lovely filly" She placed the apple gently on the ground and backed away a couple of feet. She crouched down to make herself smaller and less threatening to the filly.

Taima had finally finished munching and was licking the last bits from his whiskers. He watched the two curiously.
Cihiru
Her ears twitched as Lequoia spoke, allbeit softly. Her voice was quite different from Hiabi's, she concluded. It sounded younger... Softer. Just different, in general.

Kourin's gaze followed the apple as Lequoia set it on the ground, then shifted back to the girl. She took one last look at her before lifting the apple and trotting back to Tai, situating herself comfortably on the earth and chewing it slowly.
Syrran
She let out a soft low laugh and returned to her book.

Tai lookedd over and grinned at her. He still had peices of apple on his face but he didn't really mind. You got your apple I see. Shes a nice lady isn't she? He rolled about in the grass.
Cihiru
"She's alright." Kourin hadn't really meant the comment one way or the other, having only briefly met her. It was just an idle reply to a seemingly idle question. The apple, however, was delicious. The filly finished it quickly and licked the stray bits from her whiskers, careful not to leave any behind. Once finished, she shook her head, just to be sure. "Now what?" She pushed herself to her hooves and looked around for something to do.
Syrran
He stood as well and streached leaning back on his haunches and than forward again. well, I'm not sure. What do you want to do? Maybe we should go look for the other foals... He swished his tail and finally got to the apple bits that were on his face.
Cihiru
"I don't know..." She was, however, relatively sure the search for other foals would turn up fruitless. She couldn't even hear them at the moment. "Maybe..." She pondered, struggling to think of something. "We could explore the forest?"
Syrran
He turned to her with wide eyes really? You want to? He was begging to get excited again. Whinnied with glee.we can see my teepee then!...wait are are humans going to let us
Cihiru
"Sure." It sounded like as good an idea as any, after all. They might as well; it wasn't like they had anything better to do. Whether or not their humans would mind, however, was another issue entirely. "I don't know." She gave her tail an idle flick as she contemplated. "Can't hurt to try, I guess." She still wasn't very fond of the concept of getting either of them in trouble, but Tai seemed excited enough to justify the risk.
Syrran
Okay then lets go. He started at a walk, then a trot, then a canter towards the woods. He didn't gallop though as he wasn't sure if Kourin wanted to or not. The wind blew his mane this way and that and he was happy for the sound his hooves made against the earth. His nostrils flared just a bit and he gave a happy buck as he entered the forest.
Cihiru
She, on the other hand, took little time pushing to a comfortable gallop, slowing only once she neared the forest's edge. When the smells took a sharp change, Kourin eased her pace to a steady walk, and sniffed the air as she adjusted to the scents and dimmer light. "Hmm..." The filly perked her ears to listen for oddities.
Syrran
He began to do what could be considered an almost-piaffe and curled his upper lip up as he sniffed about him. He loved the forest. He walked in the direction of his teepee. follow me...
Cihiru
"Sure..." Kourin adjusted her gait to walk at Tai's side, though she still peered through the thick trunks of the forest, and listened to the birds commuting overhead. She had actually spent a great deal of time here, but the forest never failed to present something new and interesting.
Syrran
He would swerve here and there as his attention would wander but through all his zigging and zagging he still managed to make it to his teepee. There was a large horse symbol across its front that Lequoia and Namid had made. He was proud of his family and was very happy to share it with Kourin. this is where I live The sun trickled in through the wholes in the canopy and you could see where the two women spent their time. Namid's thinking rock was to one side, painted and carved in by Namid during her periods of contemplation. To the other side was a willow tree which stood out against the other much larger trees around it. Which was where Lequoia spent hot summer days and where she laid to think at night with the bats around her. He could smell their presence in this place and it made him smile.
Cihiru
"I see." Kourin paced around the residence, stopping here or there to sniff something that struck her as noteworthy. When at last she had completed her round, she turned to Tai. "It's very nice." She could tell it was something he prided himself in, and she did not want to disappoint him. And it was, afterall, a nice teepee.
Syrran
He nodded. So now what? Should we go deeper in? He turned and looked down the path which he knew didn't go for much farther before it became wild. It would be dark soon and he wondered about what they should do. He then turned back to her. Do we dare?
Cihiru
She followed his gaze down the seemingly short path. "Hm." The filly took a few steps down it before stopping again and testing the air with a sniff. "I think so." Her ears rolled forward as she listened carefully, but the prospect of excitement and desire for adventure was overwhelping; no turning back now.
Syrran
He gave a loud whinnie and lifted himself up onto his hind legs. When his front hooves met back with the earth again he was in a full out gallop. He kept his pale blue eyes on the lookout for dangers and kept in the lead to protect Kourin. He was invigorated by the smell of moist soil and green leaves. The wind rushed over his body and he shook his head with joy. The terrain became more bumpy and he was forced to leap over logs and dodge thorn bushes.
Cihiru
Kourin took off at a gallop in a similar fashion; her hooves pounding against the ground, rustling leaves and grasses. As they pushed thicker into the scenery, she adapted to the landscape by treating it like a game. Dodging a limb here, avoiding a rock there. She was enjoying the randomness, and it kept her on her toes as night settled upon them.
Syrran
Lequoia looked up and didn't see Taima. She stood and looked around and still couldnt see him. It was getting dark and she was getting a bit worried. She went off in search of Hiabi, whether or not Hiabi wanted to talk wasn't really a concern at the moment.

Taima kept going, his nostrils flaring. He put his all into his stride and relished in the adrenline rush. Then, he stopped in his tracks. Sliding on his hind legs to make a full stop and topping over just a bit. His eyes grew wide and he began to back up a few steps, causing him to stop Kourin as well. A large bear was in the clearing that they were just about to cross....
Cihiru
She had been following Tai blindly, in a sense, not knowing nor caring where they were headed. She was just absorbing the sights and reveling in the feel of the wind brushing her skin and mane. Thus, it had taken her quite off guard when he had skidded to a stop, and she nearly fell over him before pulling to a halt herself. "Huh?" Kourin had caught his expression, and was quick to follow his gaze into the clearing, settling at last on the bear. It took her a moment to fully realize what exactly was going on, but once she registered the thing was unlikely to take kindly to them, she too began to shuffle backward, and wondered whether or not it had noticed them.

Hiabi was seated outside the tent she shared with Kourin, her attention focused on a task she was attempting to finish before nightfall. Skilled fingers were busy fastening stone arrowheads to carefully carved shafts, strapping them tightly with leather... But she was not so distracted she would not hear another if they were to approach.
Syrran
He kept backing slowly but the bear had seen them. It started to able slowly over to them and his eyes grew even larger. He turned a bit so as to hide Kourin. Go, slowly, hide somewhere... He shook but stood his ground until he knew Kourin would be save.

Lequoia walked over to Hiabi, spotting her by her teepee. She stood a few feet away and spoke in a low voice " Have you seen our foals anywhere? They aren't in the village and they aren't in the clearing." She had hoped they were with Hiabi but that wasn't the case.
Cihiru
Kourin could have sworn she heard her mind ticking as it raced to find a solution; some kind of answer to solve this sudden problem that unraveled before them. "Tai!" She couldn't believe what he was proposing. Getting out, sure... But it was clear he wasn't planning on leaving with her, and that wasn't something she could agree to. "Not without you..." Her tone was amazingly calm; it wasn't hard not to panic when she wasn't worried about herself.

Hiabi had risen to her feet long before Lequoia spoke; her approach had alerted her of the other's presence. "No..." In fact, she hadn't seen them since they'd been with Lequoia earlier, and she'd decided to return here to finish up. "You do not know where they were headed?" She automatically assumed no, and had headed into the teepee to retrieve her bow. When she reappeared, she set to the task of eyeing the landscape for signs of them, and trying to guess where they might have gone.
Syrran
Please Kourin go I'm okay! The young foal knew he was lying. He also knew that Kourin could see through his lie, but he had to try and get her out of there before the bear came any closer. The bear had stopped for a moment and looked to the side as a branch cracked. please...

Lequoia took out one of her daggers from a holster on her mid back. She turned to Hiabi " They must have gone into the forest...Maybe Tai wanted to show her our teepee.." she sighed and her concern showed very much so in her eyes and facial expressions. She looked at Hiabi and then turned on her heel and ran into the woods, knowing Hiabi would understand and follow. She didn't have time, the forest could be dangerous, especially at night. They had to act quickly.
Cihiru
She glared at him, a stubborn streak shining in her eyes. "No." Kourin butted his shoulder with her nose, attempting to get him to budge before the bear decided to move again. "You're going."

Hiabi's expression was far more nondescript. Determined, focused, maybe; but panic or concern were nowhere to be seen. She lifted her quiver and draped it over her shoulders, and ran into the forest with a silent resolve to find the foals in safety.
Syrran
She ran quickly, leaping here and dodging there. Listening for them and tracking their hoof prints. Small, hooves they had to be Kourin and Tai. She ran and then stoped a few feet from where the foals were. She saw the bear in front of them and her face went blank.

Tai felt her nudge but he ignored it. No I- he heard something from behind and chanced glancing back. There was Lequoia and behind her was Hiabi! He turned and looked agian at the bear. Okay Kourin, get back behind Lequoia, I will follow. He moved backwards again.
Cihiru
Kourin shuffled backward, more waiting for Tai to follow than anything. She wanted to be sure, rather than turning tail and just hoping he would. "Come on..." Her expression was almost pleading, but she was ready to bolt.

Hiabi did not wait for Lequoia to move, nor did she pay any particular heed to the direction she was headed once they'd reached the prior mentioned teepee. She had tracking knowledge of her own, and took no hesitation in employing it to find the foals.

"Come." She saw the bear before them, but her voice was low and calm. Grasping her bow in one hand, Hiabi reached foward with the other, her palm faced upward as she tried to coax the foals behind them. "You will be fine."
Syrran
Tai kept backing until they were all the way behind the two women. He immediately turned on his haunches and nuzzled Kourin to make sure she was okay.

Leqouia took a step forward, but knowing that Hiabi's bow would be of more use than her daggers, she waited. Holding in her primal ferocity that she was accustomed to when hunting. Her eyes became shrouded and her knuckles white as she held the blade. She looked the beast straight in the eyes defiantly. Her muscles tense and ready.
Cihiru
She gave the colt a quick pat on the shoulder as he neared before fully adverting her attention to the bear. He was studying them; weighing his opportunities and undoubtedly judging what to do next. There was a part of her that hoped he would turn and disappear into the forest; she did not desire to bring him misfortune. Hunting for need was one thing, but bears were majestic creatures, and much of the corpse would be wasted. Go... Despite her wishes, he leaned back on his haunches, standing his full height and lashing out at the air with his forepaws. She had seen this before, and knew he had chosen not to back down. "I am sorry, brother." Hiabi took haste in knocking her arrow, drawing the bow, and firing - sending a shot that landed just under his jaw, lodging in his neck.

Kourin could feel her knees shaking now that the tension of the situation had loosened, and it seemed as though they would be well. Even Tai's reassuring nuzzle did not calm her nerves, and the bear's pained roar caused her ears to pin as she closed her eyes in displeasure.
Syrran
Tai himself almost jumped out of his skin at the roar but huddled close to his companion. He hugged her with his neck and his ears turned back pinning them.

Lequoia let her grip in the dagger loosen and she walked forward as the bear lay still on the ground. " I suppose we will be eating bear meat for a while. When winter comes we will have fur.." She tried to think of ways to use it to ease the pain of having to kill this creature. She turned to Hiabi " Should we get help to take it back to the village?" She felt like crying she was so frustrated with Hiabi. She couldn't make friends with her no matter what and every time they were together it was awkward. She didn't let it show outwardly, she had already deduced that doing so would seem weak in Hiabi's eyes. Hiabi reminded her of her mother in the way she hunt and it hurt her heart to admit such a thing.
Cihiru
Hiabi turned from the bear as it fell, and instead focused her attention on the foals. "You are both well?" She spoke softly as she looked over them both, kneeling to run her hands over Kourin's face and withers. "Be calm." The young woman whispered to them, still petting the filly's coat. When, at last, she was satisfied, she stood and eyed the fallen beast. "I cannot carry it alone." She hadn't really meant to imply Lequoia wasn't capable, but she doubted the two of them could tote it back to the village.

Kourin opened her eyes at the sound of Hiabi's voice, and turned her head to look at her. The sound of it was soothing to her nerves, and combined with Tai's companionship and her caretaker's gentle touch, she felt rather safe indeed.
Syrran
Tai noted that Kourin was feeling better. He sensed something was up with Lequoia and trot over to her nudging her.

Lequoia barely noticed Hiabis comment. It came through to her but only the echos. She looked down at Tai and smiled " Don't worry." She sighed and shook her head " No not even with both of us pulling would it work. Even with a sled of some sort it would still be difficult...Perhaps if we had the proper materials I could make a trolly of some sort...but not now it would take too long. Its already dark. We can cover it for now and come back with help later" She shouldn't have been reading, she should have kept a closer watch on the foals..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:20 pm

Stage of Soquili:Stallion
Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, Kourin,Kaga
Summary of Rp: Taima Cholena all grown up.

Twiddle
Kaga wandered around aimlessly, his thoughts on the mare Kourin. He sighed, wondering if he'd see her again soon. He walked through the trees, looking around he spotted a chipmunk and smiled softly. "Well hello little brother." He said, lowering his neck down at the small creature. It just watched him for a moment, the young animal confused as to why this huge... thing, looked like him. Would he be that big? Wow! He finally decided thislarge chipmunk wasn't a threat, and climbed up Kaga's leg, nestling himself in the stallions soft mane. Kaga chuckled, though it sounded came out as a soft whinny. "You're welcome to stay there." He said as he continued walking, the small chipmunk sleeping peacefully on him.
Cihiru
The day was a surprisingly pleasent one; better than she could have hoped. The breeze was calm, the temperature was just cool enough to be soothing, and the sun hung behind clouds in the sky, only dotting the earth below with its rays. She was satisfied, and sought to enjoy it in any way possible... Starting off with a nice run through the forest. It had ended up more of an obstacle course than a race track, but Kourin didn't mind. The terrain kept her mind from wandering too far; she had to stay alert to leap over roots, dodge trunks, and duck from stray branches. She ran with surprising grace, actually; her stride was effortless and her high spirits were blatant in the way her tail streamed high behind her.
Twiddle
Kaga heard the sound of pounding hooves, and he looked up from grazing to see a flash of blue-ish mane and coat. He smiled. "Kourin!" He called, followed by a high, friendly whinny. The chipmunk on his back squirmed, annoyed by the noises and being woken.
Syrran
Taima pranced around his bond's teepee proudly. He had grown up now and Lequoia seemed to be very happy with him. He swished his long tail as he trotted about. He hadn't shown anyone yet.

I wonder who I should show first...Ayita? Kourin? Perhaps one of the others that I have met? Ah well no use just thinking about it. I will go by who I meet first. With that he started to gallop through the woods until he reached the main encampment. Who would he see first?
Cihiru
"Huh?" The call demanding her attention, Kourin gathered her limbs beneath her and skidded to a stop, leaning back on her haunches to maintain her balance. Once she'd fully righted herself, her ears rolled forward and she peered around, trying to spot Kaga. "Hi." And she smiled a little once her gaze fell on him. "You have a friend, I see." The movement on his back had drawn her attention.
Twiddle
Kaga smiled to her, then glanced to the chipmunk. He nickered softly, like a chuckle, and nodded. "Yeah, aparently he thinks I'm one of his own kind." He said, glancing back over to her.

The chipmunk looked curiously at Kourin, wondering why she looked like his new, and very large, friend. He came to the conclusion that not all chipmunks looked alike. He hopped off Kaga's back, taking a flying leap to latch onto Kourins mane.
Syrran
Well no one seemed to be out here. Might as well try back in the woods. He lifted up onto his powerful haunches and pawed the air before slamming himself back down with a leap.
He ran as fast as he could through the woods, letting out a large whinnie to see if anyone would hear his call and come forth. His very self vibrating with the volume of his call. Tai's silver pelt glistened in the alternating light beneath the canopy of the trees.
Where could they all be? They must be here somewhere....
Cihiru
"Well then." She peered sideways at the chipmunk. It was tilting its head at her, and briefly, she wondered what it was thinking. "I'm going to have to conclude this friend of yours is a little confused," she commented, nodding. And then it jumped on her. She rolled her eyes upward, as though to look at it, even though she couldn't actually see it. "I take that back..." Kourin snorted faintly and looked back to Kaga. "Very confused."
Twiddle
Kaga laughed, nodding. "Seems he is. I think he's thinking I'm a chipmunk, too.." He said, arching his head to look at the chipmunk. It climbed up Kourins head, and examained the flower near her ear before sitting down. It puffed out it's cheeks and ran back down her neck, looking like it was on some kind of slide like a child. It sat on her back and curled up, falling asleep. Kaga smiled and shrugged a little. "Well, no harm done I suppose. He's confused, but at least he's happy." He said chuckling.
Cihiru
"You think so?" She returned her gaze to the chipmunk; curling her neck to the side to glance him from the corner of her eye. From what she could see of him, he did look rather satisfied. And comfortable, if nothing else. At least she was good for something? "Guess it seems that way."

Kourin would have watched him a little longer, but a soquili's call broke her train of thought. Ears perking at the sound, she lifted her head and resumed looking between the forest trees. She knew that sound... Or at least, she thought she did. "Tai?" The mare whinnied in return, though hers was more questioning than delcaring, and far less reverberating.
Syrran
His ears swiveled to the returning call. His notrils flared as he jumped a decaying log and ran in the direction from which he had heard the call. It was Kourin! He knew it had to be Kourin.
Bounding out of the forest he puffed up his chest. He slowly transitioned to a canter and went around her in circles, playfully throwing his head. He made a quick halt, sliding just a bit and turned in towards her. He looked her in the eyes and greeted her with a low nicker.

Syrran

Syrran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:03 pm

Stage of Soquili:Stallion
Those in the Rp:Taima Cholena, Ayita, Foalen, Lequoia ( Syrran)
Summary of Rp: Taima is ridden.

Syrran
Taima was excited. He could see that Foalen was with Ayita grooming her. All the better! Now both of them could see how much he had grown. He cantered out of his hiding spot in the woods and splashed merrily in the river, letting the water sparkle in the light as he did so.

Jumping back out, now that he had brought enough attention to himself, he trotted over to them. " Hello Ayita
."

Foalen
Ayita looked up at the sound of Taima's voice but was amazed to find not the adorable young colt she had seen before but a strong and dashingly handsome stallion instead. "Taima!" She cried nearly knocking Foalen over in her excitment. "Wow, you're so handsome! You've grown so much I think you're taller than I am." She bounced happily though why his hight should matter to her she didn't understand.

The painted mare would have been up in an instant playing with handsome stallion if it wasn't for Foalen's gently restraining hand on her back. She blushed a little as she realized she was still being groomed. Settling back down Ayita watched Taima as he splashed in the river. She found herself stareing at her friend admiring the rippling muscles under his silver coat.

Syrran
He stood by her so as to not make her run from Foalen and nuzzled her gently in greeting. " Isn't it great?" He turned a full circle on his haunches and then neighed again. He was so happy she was pleased with him.

"You seem very pretty today too." He chuckled and nudged her ever so slightly to as to not disturb Foalen.

Foalen
For some reason Tai's words filled her with a warmpth welling up deep inside that she had never felt before. Dispite the slight chill in the air she felt hot all of a sudden. She smiled happily at the compliment and reached out just far enough to brush his leg with her long nose whinning in return. "Thank you, it feels good too. Maybe he can show your two feet how to do it so they can brush and comb you too. Though I can't imagin that you could look better than you already do."

Foalen laughed at the sight of the stallion playing in the water. "Hello there, it Taima isn't it? My you've grown, but I would bet that you still have a fondness for sweet corn.

Setting down the curry comb Foalen took out some of the treat and poored a pile for each soquili before going back to work on Ayita's coat. "There you go. Why don't you sit down and stay a while."

Syrran
He was about to respond to Ayita when he began to sniff the air " It couldn't be, is he bringing out? Yes its sweet corn! Glorious sweet corn!" He plunged his head down and munched happily.

Lequoia had been trying to get Tai to stand still all day, now she was wandering around trying to find him. Where did he run off to? She had looked in the village, by the lake, near the teepee and in the forest already. It was getting late in the day and she still had no clue as to where he was.

Finally she found sucess at the river. Seeing him with Ayita and Foalen she ran up and hugged him around the neck " Where have you been my young stallion? I haven't yet been able to test you." She sighed and leaned down, petting his face as he ate.

Standing again he waved to Foalen and gave Ayita a pet on the face as well. "Nice to see you both again, I see you have found my Taima."

Foalen
Foalen nodded a welcome to Lequoia smiling up at her over Ayita's neck. "It's more like he found us. He was showing us how big he's gotten. And he seems right pleased with himself, Ayita seems pleased with him too."

Chuckling he set his brush aside and moved to stand near Lequoia finally letting the painted mare stand.

She lept up but only so she could stand next to Taima as she continued to eat her share of the sweetcorn.

"You're testing Taima?" The apprentice shaman asked curiously.

Syrran
She grinned " Yes, today is the day I think. It feels right. I will mount him." She was beside herself now. Both nervous and proud after all of her hard work getting both him and herself ready for this very moment.

Tai on the other hand was very unhappy after finishing all of his sweet corn. He was tempted to eat some of Ayita's, but he thought better of it. Instead he just nipped at her ear playfully.

Walking up to Taima she whispered in his ear " Okay my Thunder Bird. Today is the day." She pet him gently on the wither and smiled. She knew he would understand. She entwined her fingers in his mane. After all that training and imprinting, she was finally going to get on. She could feel him tense "Easy boy." She cooed as she flipped herself over onto his back. She stayed completely still for a moment waiting for his reaction.

He was a bit confused. She had never done this before. Leaned on him yes but never sat on him. What was he supposed to do, how was he going to move?

Foalen
Ayita looked up at Tai with a wicker as he nibbled on her ear and then smiled at him as his two foot got ontop of him like she remembered Spirit Sprite allowing Foalen to do.

Standing she bobbed her head encoragingly. She had never tried to carry her human friend this way but she had seen it done before. "It's ok, just move forward. She'll move with you." The mare suggested with a smile.

Syrran
Slowly Lequoia gripped around Taima's barrell, giving him a softy kick and a clucking sound which he already knew meant to go or speed up. He did as she wish and started walking forward. Her smile warmed tremendously. "Good boy Tai..."
Taima continued to walk, if a bit unstead with this new thing to balance. He was slowly getting the hang of it though and as he became more comfortable so did his stride. He continued to walk slowly around and around.

Foalen
Ayita watched Lequoia and Taima for a time and then decided it would be fun to join them so when he passed by her she slipped in beside him matching his gait and wickering happily.

Foalen stood back out of the way a smile on his face as he watched Lequoia and the two soquili roam around in circles. "Aren't you getting dizzy going in circles like that?" He asked Lequoia when she passed him on one of her rounds.

Lequoia was so in tune with Taimas motions and feelings she barely heard Foalen speak. "What? Oh, no I'm alright. Now, I'm going to take a bit of a risk..." She gave him a slight squeeze and clicked again. Ushering him into a trot by leaning ever so slightly forward of his center of balance.

He again obeyed her and trotted along. He could feel her slight bounce on top of him and it almost made him laugh. What an odd feeling to have someone upon your back as such. He turned to Ayita and whinnied as he continued to keep pace.

Foalen
Ayita sped up though the pace change matching gaits with Taima's once more. This was a fun game. "Does it hurt to have her bouncing up and down on you like that?" She asked glancing up at Tai's two footed friend. She had never thought to ask Spirit Sprite that time she had seen him give Foalen a ride.

Syrran
"Hmm no not really, it does kind of feel funny though." He was then leaned down upon, causing him to go forward even faster into a canter and then a gallop. What in the world was she doing up there. This....this was...kind of fun! He whinnied loudly and could sense his human's excitement. Feeling her very heart beat against him as they ran. How joyous it was to have another so close while flying inches above the ground.

Foalen
Ayita followed Tai but having never learned how to canter went directly from a trot to full gallop. Whinnining with glee she thundered happly allong side her friend but not too close. She could sense that he was enjoying a special moment with two footed friend and didn't want to intrude. Instead she let the freedom of flying over the ground fill her up as she sped across the landsape a brown and white blur following a silver streak.

Syrran
She leaned back on him and pulled gently at his mane asking for a halt, which he happily gave, sliding just a bit. His nostrils flared. What fun! She slide off of him and he went on gallopping with Ayita rearing and bucking playfully.

Foalen
Seeing Taima rearing Ayita neighed running arround him in a wide circle enjoying the sight of him so handsome and powerful. She admired him for a moment as the sun shown down on his coat making it shine and then with a flick of her tail called over shoulder. My your strong, but are you fast too?" She asked her eyes flashing brightly as she made the question a challange. "Fast enough to catch me?"

Foalen was panting quite out of breath when he finally managed to reach Lequoia. Pausing for a second he took a deep breath trying try to slow his breathing.

Syrran
"Oh my, you alright Foalen?" She giggled. She was very happy with Taima's progress.

"Of course I can silly!" He ran after her, streaching out his neck to n** at her haunch. Why did she seem so very pretty today? Very odd indeed. He continued to run behind her, slowly gaining her and finally reaching neck and neck with her. "Boo!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:19 pm
The forest sparkled with the early morning dew dazzling Ayita's eyes as the painted mare made her way to the teepee she had seen Taima heading for earlier. She walked slowly mesuring her steps felling unacountably shy. It was quite a departure from her normally outgoing exuberence and she wasn't sure why she was feeling this way. Earlier she had been excited by the notion of showing Taima how much she had enjoyed his company by sharing with him the treat she had found. But now, what if he didn't like it?

Shaking her head though she was careful not to damage the gif she held so carefully, Ayita smiled at her own foolishness. Who wouldn't like one of the last apples of the season? And such a lovely firm apple it was to. It was quite a prize and she was proud of herself for finding such a gift. Yes, Taima would like it, she was being silly to worry.

A bird called and the mare looked up to see the Taima's teepee home before her. Whinning softly she waited to see if he was awake yet."

User Image

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Syrran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:55 am

Taima who had been snoozing nearby lifted his head at the faint whinny. Getting out of his resting stance he crept slowly so as to keep from crunching too many leaves beneath his hooves. From beyond the teepee he spotted Ayita.

Hoping that Lequoia would be a heavy sleeper this morning he trotted over to Ayita and nuzzled her lovingly. He was glad to see her so early. For her to come to him like that made him very happy. " Good morning Ayita, what do you have there?" He had just noticed the apple. She seemed to be very shy which was odd for her. Perhaps this was meant to be a gift?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:08 am
Gently dropping the apple at Taima's feet so it wouldn't bruse she looked up at him eyes bright dispite the fluttery feeling in her chest. "Foalen and I were out early this morning and I found the most lovely apple tree. When I tasted the apples they were so good I just had to share them with you. I hope you'll like it."

Lifting her head and realizing that her nose was almost touching Taima's she fought another blush shying a little, but recovering enough to give the handsome stallion a quick nuzzle before backing away so he could get the apple without their heads bumping.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items