Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] -X- Loli's plots -X- <3 Paavai plots added!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor?
  Coooookies 8D
View Results

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 am
You may post now!! =D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:15 am
User Image
Yay! I was wondering, if Uta wasn't interested in helping Ame after he gets out of his horrible happenings.

Would um, Taharial be interested in helping Ame with her Guardian Angel plotness?
'Cause he ish gonna needs lots 'o help when he gets out of his trouble. o Ao

And if she ish interested. I'll be sure to throw something else at you. XD

IpseityNix

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 am
I'm not sure when we are doing a group family RP thingy, but I am open for 1 on 1 RP between Tah and Tsa, Raguel, Iofiel? Pick which one and I will start us a thread heart Father daughter might be nice?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 pm
Star: Oh he's gonna be in lots of trouble? Oh noes! =O
but sure! I would love to have the Guardian angel plot up and running! <333 That would be nice ^-^

erm shall we add it into the RP we have now? Or do you think it would be best to use this as just the meeting and becoming friends for future reference, then when she is an adult for the plot to set? She'd be less naive xD

Tweek: OOooh a father daughter one would be really nice <333 but its up to you.
^^ it sounds like fun!
and no worries, I'm sure when everyones a little less busy we can get around to starting it sometime ~ =D

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:12 pm
Here dear!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13696887#166221374

heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 pm
User Image
Lol. Yah. I so threw him in Para's whole big plot there. XD
He ish gonna be a spy for the bad side.. o Ao

But yah. He ish gonna be in some troubles. 'Cause I want him to learn the difference between good and bad. And have a mature side to him, when he has to find one. And once he gets away from all his bad doing, he ish gonna need someone to help him through it. :<

So if Uta doesn't answer me/isn't interested, then you'll certainly have the job. ;D
And it'd probably be better that she might help him when she's an adult. And them just becoming friends in there recent RP.
And I dunno when exactly he ish gonna get into this trouble either. XD;;

IpseityNix

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:55 am
Tweek: Aww Raguel is such a cute daddy <3
^^ I'm off out today with some friends, but I'll be answering my RP's tomorrow <33
Just apologizing for the reply being a little late beforehand sweatdrop

Star: O.o a spy for the bad side! That sounds so sneaky xDD whoa, you'd never guess ninja

ok well no problem then! just kinda keep me updating on whats happening with him and where everything's gonna get fitted in and such xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 am
User Image
I know right. Super awesome. :'D
And I shall do that! ^ u^

IpseityNix

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:37 pm
User Image
*Strokes chin.* Hmmm.
It turns out Uta be interested in helpin' Ame through his bad times..
But I wouldn't mind throwin' him in there for some BFF action. XD
I think he'd need one. And he does like to talk a lot and ish loud. :'D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 pm
Ok, no worries! ^^
BFF sounds good to me <3
well being exactly that Tah would find him fun to have around. =D so it all works~

HyperCandy Loli

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 pm
I'm wondering if you'd like some more foal RP for you little one?

I believe she may be meeting his brother, Tiarnan, but I would like to offer Galahad out there as a potential friend. Considering who his family is, he is a little knight (hence where I picked out his name). Yes, this is adult image, but I'd still be RPing him as a foal as I've never had a chance to actually write him.

Woe and sadness! ;0;

I'm aiming for some sort of friendship, but am willing to discuss further friend plots or whatever as RP progresses and we see how their personalities mesh. I haven't a clue what he's like, aside from wanting to rescue damsals and otherwise save and heal the world, but. . uh. . yeah!

Just lemme know.

Galahad < - - -just so you know who/what he looks like.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 am
Sure! She definitely needs more friends, and his temper will be interesting for her to learn of xD she'd be asking if he was a prince or something, foals eh? =D

and no worries its always fun to experiment with personalities!

^-^ So I'd love to RP with you.
Would you like to start? Or do you want me to? smile

HyperCandy Loli

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 am
If you could start it would be fantastic, considering I have to run out here in a few. I may not have 'Net access everyday but I always love new RP. =3 Oddly enough, I forgot to mention it yesterday but I could always offer up Numielle for some RP too. . .

In some odd way they're sort of related. xD But I'm quite sure neither really know it considering Numielle has no idea who Reaper is. She's Ezriel's daughter, which would be Reapers son, which would make Taharial her . . . aunt?

*laughs* But considering how sweet your little angeni is, and considering how silly and zomg-affectionate and naive Numielle is, I think the RP between the pair could be sickeningly sweet and zomg cute.

If not now than perhaps someday, because Numi cuddles when she meets strangers, for better or for worse. ; D And I don't think she has any girl friends yet.

So yeah! Lemme know if you'd rather Galahad or Numielle and I'll be sure to respond asap! Have a good one! 8D *can always pick up the other RP down the road too*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:11 am
Hmm well they both sounds like they would make really awesome Rp'ness but I really like the idea of the zomg adorableness of Tah and her niece xP especially since Numielle has just had her baskets so I could imagine her acting pretty motherly ^-^

So I think since Numi hasn't got any girlie friends yet we should have that Rp first =D then thats making more family RP's progress too!

Although I'd love to have the RP with Galahad sometime if your up to it? ^-^

*will get to work on an intro soon*

HyperCandy Loli

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 am
*chuckles* Actually, Numielle is still being RPed as a filly/young adult. She hasn't entered any breeding raffles yet so I think you might be thinking of Meera. . .

This here is Numielle. ; D

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Dawnie/Tags/Nimue-Ezriel_3.jpg

Given, I'm still writing her as both a foal and a very young adult but I think the two could get along spledidly! Her family life is a little more skewed than Tah's . . . . considering her mother forgets who her children are and Ezriel is often chasing after her. But she's happy-go-lucky and super snuggly. . .

So yeah! Let's do it! xD

Edit: Also, let me know if you'd rather I write her as a foal still (given she'd be older/bigger than Tah) or a young adult. ; D Or no preference is fine and I'll pick. . .  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff