26%
 26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 am
Nope, but I did hold out for quite awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 pm
I'm still a virgin. I say still, because I would appear to be above the average age for no longer qualifying. Truth to tell, I've never so much as felt someone up.  

dark-lord-xjavir

Sparkly Vampire

Chachere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:34 pm
im surprised by the votes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:32 pm
Nope, lost it at 14.  

Maester_Leoshin

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:33 pm
Was a virgin when I married at age 20. I'm a one man woman still after 26 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 pm
I waved bye-bye to mine at the age of 25. Only have slept with 3 guys. I too want to be in an relationship before sleeping with a guy...*but there was that one I regret stare *

I too love sex. I guess mainly the feeling and touch of a guys naked body and kisses that get me going though. What can I say, it is a weakness. sweatdrop We are only human after all.  

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 am
Chachere
im surprised by the votes.

we are all adults here (the vast majority, that is), its perfectly fine.

I was 17 when I lost my virginity and I practiced safe sex using a few methods. Only thing is, even being protected, I still ended up getting pregnant. Had my first and only child at age 18 (one month shy of 19).

Any regrets? No... not at all. Whether you wait for personal reasons or choose to have sex... as long as the ages between the people are legal, and youre safe, thats all that matters.

(ugh, I need to go back to bed)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:26 am
I lost my virginity a few years ago... was having major talks with a girl I dated for nearly a year and a half, and was comfortable in the relationship and... well... that's that.

It was a decision taken at the time, and it's something I regret now. Mostly 'cause all of the promises we made are broken now... so, as you could guess, we're not together anymore.

C'est la vie.  

Xeneizes

queen of qeeks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:00 am
I'm still a virgin. I haven't met anyone I want to have sex with yet. Haha. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:43 am
No longer a Virgin but still new to sex, so am curently obssesed with it since it is so new, I lost my virginity somewhere around 11- Midnight on June 20 this year 2008, which was my wedding night.  

Mrs_Black_Bear

jcap

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:57 am
Not. Waitied till I was 17, and then only after I was in a relationship that developed emotionally. No regrets about the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm
Waited until I was nearly 18 and had been seeing my then boyfriend for nearly two years. Even though the relationship ended just over a year later, I have no regrets. It was a decision made responsibly after discussing the possible repercussions, and deciding to be safe and responsible. I only wish I had been as sensible with later partners.  

virtuelessone

Wicked Bloodsucker

Lycangoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:03 am
I feel like being a rebel... like our friend Reggiehaha.

I was glad to be rid of it at 15, and I wish I had gotten rid of it sooner. I have no regrets with the choice itself, or my partners. I am still good friends with many of them, even if we aren't in a romantic relationship. Hell, I even babysit for one of my old boyfriends now wink

I know my choices are personal preference. I am not a prostitute, I am not easy, and I am not hurting anyone. There's no law against having fun, and to each his (or her) own.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:55 am
I was a Virgin, about 13 hours ago...

Damn...  

plypox

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 am
I gave away mine when I was 24 to a 33 year old. He made is magical for me, but after some time he said that I need to find someone closer to my age. sad  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff