Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
You still got Nintendo/Super Nintendo games... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gizmo_Sprocket

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 pm
...Wants...coffee...table...*drool*

I visited my mother a few weeks ago and she had found my old Sega Genesis. I really really really miss Sega being a major industry player. That and Boogerman is the greatest platformer ever made.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 pm
i've lost EVERYTHING i own over the past few years, but i've hung on to ALL my Nintendo like stink on dung,
w i l l . n e v e r. p a r t.
all the youngins' at work get quite a kick out of ol' granny (me) who wears nothing but Nintendo tshirts. my DK shirt is quite threadbare, but..............
except for the Sega, which died a horrendous and pitiful death(we had a ceremony) i have all the systems and hundreds of games. i can't even part with the stupid games which i may never again play, but, they are part of the 'family' and like family, ya jes' canna' throw em to the wolves even if they are jerks.................. xp  

Daelon Knight

YACHlRU

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:22 am
I still have all my old consoles (with the exception of the Sega Master System which I sold just before its popularity ran out - but I do have a converter so I can play my master system games on my mega drive)

I love the coffee table. To start with I thought it was just for decoration, until I watched the vid. Quite awesome I must say.

I really should buy me another Dreamcast. They were notorious for going wrong, I dug mine out last xmas and tried playing Shenmue (I love that game) found I could play for an hour before the system reset itself, which is very annoying cos that game takes ages to play.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:04 am
My goodness, that's so friggin awesome! I want one!
Duck Hunt and Zelda all the way! lol  

SOEP ONE

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:24 am
I don't have my consoles anymore, but I did manage to hang on to the original version of Tetris. The one with the gold cartridge that was recalled because of copyright issues.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:29 am
Daltana
I don't have my consoles anymore, but I did manage to hang on to the original version of Tetris. The one with the gold cartridge that was recalled because of copyright issues.

I only recall seeing two games that came in a golden cart. Legend of Zelda and Big Nose the Caveman. Both were Nes games.  

LanceCalvis

Renton-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:40 am
i love my NES and SNES heart hehehe deffinetly the best systems ever made. i dont really care as much about the new ones as i do for these. ah good memories XD lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 am
SOEP ONE
My goodness, that's so friggin awesome! I want one!
Duck Hunt and Zelda all the way! lol

rock on!!! still have both of them and thankful still work ^_^  

Renton-san

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 am
hmm nope my brother and I never owned nes or snes but we do have N64 still xd , however he had to go and sell the good games grr  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:23 pm
*goes to dig her old snes and games*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ravenmichiru

Rainbow Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:32 pm
The FC Twin is actually a piece of junk. It's badly made and is actually against copyrights. Nintendo gave up it's rights for the NES but not the SNES. Technically they (the FC Twin makers) can not make a system that plays SNES without infringing on these copyrights.

Sorry for the rant. I've had first hand knowledge of these systems and am a bit of a freak when it comes to owning the originals of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:50 pm
i still have an old famicon and a SNES, they still work too lol was playing super mario brothers 3 and Super Metroid before biggrin  

Folgor

Dark Maverick423

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:15 pm
i got over 100 SNES and NES games in my PSP ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:58 pm
I dont have any of those systems but i still have a Sega Genisus and it still works just misplaced it at my moms place its in the storage room up there somewhere lol  

Crystalwolf78

Xavior Hinoarashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 pm
I still have my N64. Used to have a NES and SNES, but sold thoes. I play thoes as emulators now.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff