Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Help!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XP
  Exactly
  never heard of it >>!
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:30 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
HOW CAN YOU FORGET GUILD SLUT?! D: haha nah it's okay, you dun't have to include me :] <3

but if you do, I'm a florist [arrange flowers], married to egga-boo <3, and have silly nicknames for peoples in the guild [jonniekinns, egga-boo, willums, jeffums, choochoos, ninja ], I also post ridiculous amounts of pictures at a time and always organize the guild secret santa. I'm secretly misses claus married to mr claus [secretly JFM]

I swear to god i was just thinking before i see yo post "How the ******** could i have forgotten about tsn xd ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
teh sexiful nerdy
HOW CAN YOU FORGET GUILD SLUT?! D: haha nah it's okay, you dun't have to include me :] <3

but if you do, I'm a florist [arrange flowers], married to egga-boo <3, and have silly nicknames for peoples in the guild [jonniekinns, egga-boo, willums, jeffums, choochoos, ninja ], I also post ridiculous amounts of pictures at a time and always organize the guild secret santa. I'm secretly misses claus married to mr claus [secretly JFM]

I swear to god i was just thinking before i see yo post "How the ******** could i have forgotten about tsn xd ?"

LAWL. I seriously lawled when I read that :]  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:47 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
teh sexiful nerdy

I swear to god i was just thinking before i see yo post "How the f**k could i have forgotten about tsn xd ?"

Add to that,after reading the miss cluas,i got an idea about the ending rofl and its pretty much funny,i can't stop imagining it rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:50 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
teh sexiful nerdy
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
teh sexiful nerdy

I swear to god i was just thinking before i see yo post "How the f**k could i have forgotten about tsn xd ?"

Add to that,after reading the miss cluas,i got an idea about the ending rofl and its pretty much funny,i can't stop imagining it rofl

ohgeeze D: I'm a little frightened  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
teh sexiful nerdy
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
teh sexiful nerdy

ohgeeze D: I'm a little frightened

Nah,don't worry,its not any offending,tell you wat......its about you 3((Egga,u & JFM)) shaped in a triangle and in the middle ish a question mark "Who is married to who again?" rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:09 pm
there ARE a lot of love triangles in this guild...and love squares...and octagons...i swear we're all inbred xd  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 am
Iconised Ghost
there ARE a lot of love triangles in this guild...and love squares...and octagons...i swear we're all inbred xd

Not me I had nothing to do with that deliverance fest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:47 am
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

ok,iam fine wiz squares....but octagons eek ? 8? you gotta be kiddin meh right?  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 am
I kinda like the name G-Ace... makes me want to pop a cap in someone's a**. I should go get some bling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:45 am
Goddess Ace
I kinda like the name G-Ace... makes me want to pop a cap in someone's a**. I should go get some bling.

nuuu momma you'll hurt someone D:

gosh I just realized... I should be like four now since I was two when you and daddy JFM got married. <3

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:21 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Goddess Ace

nuuu momma you'll hurt someone D:

gosh I just realized... I should be like four now since I was two when you and daddy JFM got married. <3

Don't worry, I'll only shoot them with tootsie rolls.

My baby is growing up so fast gonk

But damn, where's Daddy JFM's child support?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:38 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

its VERY complicated mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:51 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

its VERY complicated mrgreen

It would be if it consisted 8 people!

G-Ace= Its a cool name,kinda like G-Unit rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:07 pm
Um, actually Raiden coined the name "Egga-boo" first. sweatdrop  

MonsieurSponge

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:43 pm
EggaxSponge
Um, actually Raiden coined the name "Egga-boo" first. sweatdrop

you mean.... eek ?  
General Discussion