Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
O: new guild game?** announcement pg 17 ** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolololol
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:45 pm
Lineriku
RaidenKazama
Lineriku
RaidenKazama
Lineriku
hmm.......i actually stopped playing flyff a few weeks ago...(still get on once a week though).....and i just started playing rohan....though its pretty laggy...ill give this a shot........

Ooo what characters you got? I used to play but haven't in years...

none good.my highest is a 27 mercenary....then i got a 24 magician......i just got lazy after i reached the mantises so i play around an get items in the cave......o, but i do have a lv 1 millionaire........never fought a single monster.......but damn....it seems like itll take forever to level up.........

Ahaha good old farming. yeah thats not too bad, I got a lvl 68 Knight and 30something Archer.
if you remember Mara-Brightwing an old guildie here I'm not sure if she still plays but last time I talked to her she was like level 89 or something lol...

(*whines* two whole hours??.....but i want some nao........ gonk )........i dont think i remember her....but for some reason "brightwing" sounds so familiar..........hmm.....how do you guys have the patience to get to those levels??.......i think i might stay at 27 cause all them levels just to become a blade doesnt seem worth it.........i mean....it would be nice to actually fight the high level monsters in darkon and that other weird island filled with ruins.....but i just dont have the time...........

haha yeah it takes a while... me, IM and Mara use to train each other... like I might go do something else like eat or something and they'd bring monsters to me and kill them so I get party exp so and level whilst I weren't there... and ofcourse I'd return the favour. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:45 pm
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
Goddess Ace
-.-'' Oi, Ace is playing Wonderland now and doesn't know if she should get involved in another online game or not. I still got my FLYFF but haven't touched that in years...

I don't know what to do gonk

Ooooh i was playing wonderland for a little bit D: the pets are kinda cool...
I thought it was a pretty neat concept but eh, I get so bored easily.

My download's at 51%

That's way the hell faster than my download was. ;_;  

Dana Pixie Stix

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
Goddess Ace
-.-'' Oi, Ace is playing Wonderland now and doesn't know if she should get involved in another online game or not. I still got my FLYFF but haven't touched that in years...

I don't know what to do gonk

Ooooh i was playing wonderland for a little bit D: the pets are kinda cool...
I thought it was a pretty neat concept but eh, I get so bored easily.

My download's at 51%

That's way the hell faster than my download was. ;_;

That was for the client, the game is loading now. It's half way there...

I need to do my political cartoons for Government - maybe I can finish before this loads all the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm
I'm just finally getting another xbox360 so I'm going to be stuck playing that. I've been playing eudemons lately though. level 110 warrior.  

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:02 pm
all those who downloaded it. WTF is your name?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
all those who downloaded it. WTF is your name?

I CAN'T CREATE A CHARACTER. IT IS BUGGED.

So hopefully I can play tomorrow... though I know I have plans after school.

I'll let you know when I finally get it working, kay?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Mine bugged to then I restarted my computer then it quit being a little b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:53 pm
bugged¿¿...hopefully i wont experience that...but my name will obviously be *gasp*.....lineriku  

Lineriku

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:09 am
I would soooo join but I have a lot of games that I'm playing currently or waiting to get. sweatdrop

The games I'm getting soon
Wrath of the Lich King- Wow expansion
Harvest moon- Wii
Spore
Sims2 four seasons

Currently Playing
Animal Crossing
Cooking Mama
Wow
Sims2 with the Nighttime and items expansion  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:09 am
Angie moo
I would soooo join but I have a lot of games that I'm playing currently or waiting to get. sweatdrop

Harvest moon- Wii
Spore

Meh tuu.... Want's spore... cant play. crying

God i hate ******** programmers all the good free s**t is for PC.... I'll download it and install it ( who knows i might even be able to play for a couple days before my coworkers find it and delete it lolz) ******** it if it's mini-able i'll just make a hidden folder and put it there.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 am
SakuChwan
Angie moo

Harvest moon- Wii
Spore

God i hate ******** programmers all the good free s**t is for PC.... I'll download it and install it ( who knows i might even be able to play for a couple days before my coworkers find it and delete it lolz) ******** it if it's mini-able i'll just make a hidden folder and put it there.
I am guessing you have a Mac huh?

And I been wanting to play spore ever since they announced that they were making it. gonk Sadly though since lack of money n stuff I have to wait till I get a job to buy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:55 am
Angie moo
SakuChwan
Angie moo

Harvest moon- Wii
Spore

I am guessing you have a Mac huh?

And I been wanting to play spore ever since they announced that they were making it. gonk Sadly though since lack of money n stuff I have to wait till I get a job to buy it.

It's gonna cost 3x more than you think so save up alot. Around 200$ is the full content price i believe. 150$ in downloaded content just to get full access to the game. These bastards are learning too much too fast.

Edit: Downloaded. Installed. Played to lvl 5...
Name: Laoch (Warrior in Gaelic)  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:56 am
User Image
Stopped playing flyff ages ago, stop wonderland like 2 weeks ago xD Now i'm on Last Chaos which is ok but lags a lot in main city.

Might try this. What server and stuff?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:06 pm
It's working now so I got to make my character - and because I didn't like the girls, I made a boy.
Name: AppleJaxx

Oh, whoever will be my cereal soul mate xd  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:17 pm
lol just as I'm taking a break from it. xd

I think I'm caught up to Knitty. <_<

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff