Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
High School Reunions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 pm
This will be my 50th in 2009, how's that for old question question rofl rofl We haven't had a reunion in a few years, I sure would like to go and just see how many of us are still alive rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 pm
Lady Asherat
Spotty-Chan
My 10th is coming up in a few. Class of '00!

I skipped my 5th, I couldn't make it and the only people I would've wanted to see wouldn't have been there anyway. Might end up skipping my 10th too, for the same reason.

5th? Holy crap, I've never heard of that, it's kind of pointless. Most people are still somewhat in touch with high school people but 10 years if enough time to drift apart and go on a do something (or not).

We were from a boarding school in Germany, so after graduation we really scattered into the wind. So meeting 5 years made sense to most people. I only had 2 good friends I would have really wanted to see but they both lived overseas and wouldn't be there.  

Spotty-Chan

Mikiba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:00 pm
I don't get mine until the year 2014 xD. It's only been a short four years since I graduated high school.

Sad to think if I had kept up with college, I would have graduated this year. @_@

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 pm
i don't think my class even had a 10 year reunion. i did find a few classmates on myspace/facebook.. interesting to see what's happened since high school. most of them are still in the same area... middle of nowhere, PA. somehow i wound up in atlanta rofl  

Dokk

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 pm
I still dont regret not going to my reunion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:38 pm
I ignored my 10 year reunion because it was gonna cost $200 a person and it was just some lame 3-day weekend thing with a picnic and golfing.
I wanted it to be like Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion with a dance and making out!  

Umberella

blitz789

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:49 pm
i really dont see the point in them. im only 22 so i have a ways to go before there is one. i mean seriously, who ever thought up the idea of a high school reunion?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:30 pm
mines was last year and i didnt go i see the same ******** everyday with out getting dressed up and wearing name tags  

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Umberella
I ignored my 10 year reunion because it was gonna cost $200 a person and it was just some lame 3-day weekend thing with a picnic and golfing.
I wanted it to be like Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion with a dance and making out!

I didnt go for about the same reason. Ours was a potluck! I can bbq any day of the week why would I spend alot of $$$ to bring my own food? Besides noone I wanted to see was on the list of people going. My 15th (if they have one) is next year. rolleyes I realy dont know if I want to go or not.
My mom had her 40th this weekend. She had a blast!! so who knows  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:53 pm
Umberella

Long time no see... I hope all is going well...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Dancing Wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:59 pm
My graduating class was so small, we don't have reunions.

It's been over 18 years since I graduated eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:34 pm
Got an e-mail for making a 5 year one. I was like...Nah....I had a strong dislike for most of my class besides...I've done NOTHING with my life and become quite the loser. Don't want my class knowing that. Dx  

iFaith-Chan

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces