Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:22 am
"First we need to change our clothes, lest we se others that are of your Father and send you back to him, watch then try"
A gust of dark wind came onto her face, blowing her hair off her face in a beautiful arch. Her clothes changed to an elegant dress with a short elvish bow with arrows. She looked more stunning than ever.
"Try, then we should go, i should lead the way if you do not know where to go"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 am
He tried his hardest not to stare, if only she wasnt beautiful this wouldnt be a problem. He focuses on an outfit of green color to match the trees, he concentrates on it hard. A gust of wind sweeps by and his clothes shift to a tunic and breeches or a light green color. His weapons remained the same.
It worked?! No time to dally, let us hurry m'lady.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:36 am
"Very well." She closed her eyes; dark energy seemed to suck into her. On the ground a circle glowed and glowing N, E, S and W to form a compass.
"The Forest has changed." She muttered "But its secrets cannot be hidden from my kin" She said it in a mysterious yet attractive voice.
A flowing path shot out of the N. The trees seemed to part and form a pair of gates. She moved and the compass still followed. She touched the gates and they clicked open. Beyond the gates seemed not forest but a glistening clearing. The path continued.
"Our city is a hidden place."
Longer you saw it the better you saw what it all was. Elves and tree houses.
"The people that live outside the city"
They bowed to them as they past. There were more gates beyond.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:44 am
He looked about him in awe. His city was in the trees as well, but they werent like this. He heard rumors of this city and so far they were proving him true. We kept a hood up and followed behind her. IN awe of both the city as well as her. He must be careful of what he says or does.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:51 am
"Dont worry" She said smoothly.
They went over to the gates and the doors opened smoothly. Light streamed down. There seemed to be no tree branches above yet the city was hidden. As there eyes ajusted to the light they could see the trees and they saw the city in its fine glory.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:55 am
Lerista absorbed the sight of it all. He found himself smiling. Our allies certaintly have done very well for themselves.
I'm not worried, not here. You have a beautiful city m'lady.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:06 am
She went to bigger gates. Its was a pair of oak doors with golden vines on them. In the middle was a bunch of the vines that intertwined to create a lock.

Inside was a lady. She wasnt as pretty as Drajira though.
"Lerista, this is Queen Draea." the queen blushed.
"N-nice to meet you" She said. She had Black hair down to her shoulders and was wearing a green dress and cloak. A pretty yet simple crown was on her head.
Even if she was a Queen and he was a Prince she, curtsied. Her face was slightly pink.
"Why is such a sweet prince here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 am
He looked slightly surprised that she actually curtsied. He gave a bow to the queen.
Sadly your heighness the war. Something happened that I am in need of assistance of.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 am
She blushed further.
"I guess you are coming to stay, stay at the royal village of Glen or stay in the palace?"
She felt nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:50 pm
He tilts his head very slightly in confusion, and he glances quickly at Drajira.
Why is she blushing? I dont understand, she sees princes and kings all day so why is she blushing.
I am yet unsure, but I may stay at the palace. As long as my prescence is not imposing.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 pm
“Ill go with him” said Drajira.
“Ok” Draea said, she stopped blushing
As they left, she went into her room, there was no doubt that she had fallen in love.

“Here” Drajira said.
The bed was luxurious; the room was marble
She sat beside him
“Here is a robe for you, there is the bathroom"
She left.
Apon the wall was a picture of Glenspirien male elves. They looked handsome yet agile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:44 pm
He waited until after she had left then he looked about the room appreciating the decor. Then stepping into the bathroom he took himself a hot shower. While he is in there he freezes up as suddenly images of his friends death conjures up in his mind. He felt great sorrow for what happened and he lowers his head thinking.
I will miss you my friends.
He then steps out of the shower and drys off. Then pulls again from the shadows forming some loose fitting clothes on himself. He then decided he was going to find out what this place was like, so he left the room and moved through the halls with an agile step. He looks about the castle enjoying the scenery.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:57 pm
Drajira went to her bathroom shower. Her Shower was a Marble shell. the top half was above with a veil hanging off for privacy, besides it was an offence to see a princess of Glenspire in her bathroom.
The bottom half was on the ground and the base for the shower. The water streamed from a hole in the wall made to look like a waterfall; indeed, the whole bathroom looked like a forest.

She had a shower. She washed herself with the sweet water and poured shower perfume onto herself. She washed her hair with the mixture and put nice smelling 'shampoo' on.

Afterwards she put on a royal robe that smelled of lavender. She brushed her wet hair with a beautiful elegant comb then put some more sweet smelling perfume on.

Indeed, all that Lerista had seen was a mere scratch on her beauty, she many have been the prettiest female elf in all of Glenspire but their people were a handsome race. Right now she had not even tried to look pretty, this was still a faint scratch of her beauty.

She was going to a pavilion but then she hestitated. Even if she didnt know Lerista well she knew he would be exploring the palace.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:31 am
He strode about the halls until he came to a garden. A few of the servants gave him a slight bow as he passed and he smiled back at them. He felt life here, not just from the people but from the plants. Something about this place, and then he picked it up. He moves over to the tree in the center of the garden and places his hand upon it. This tree was alive, more so than any other plant in this entire garden. As his hand sits on the tree thoughts rush through his head. A vision suddenly appears of a battle between the Wizards, however they werent in the plains, they were standing in what appeared to be ruins of a city, but not one he was familiar with. Ending abrubtly he stumbles a little but catches himself.
What was that? What are you trying to tell me ancient one?  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 am
"Thats the ruins of Old Ashenvale" A voice said. "I hope you had a good wander." Drajira said smilling.
"They say that there are more traces of magic there then your Ashenvale."
She was wearing a black dress that was trimmed with silver. She smelt of a sweet perfume that carried across the garden. The branches of the tree seemed to move in an unerrie way. It lifted her into its branches.
"This is a miniature version of what we call a mana tree, a energy tree or a life tree."
It glowed. It created an energy orb infront of Drajira.
"Thanks" She said to the tree patting it. It made a soft whistling noise. She absorbed the energy of the orb.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff