Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
WHAT THE EFFING HELL? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D: want to kill someone
  badly.
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 pm
bluegrass cat
i was PISSED because it would be like, you'd open a box and get a cool item and be like "OMG A RARE ITEM!" and then you'd rush over to the marketplace and oh hey! no longer valuable!

which is why, in the beginning, i LIKED those boxes, but now, not so much. stare when its a new item, that's cool, but dropping regular rare items sucks a**.

it does Dx it makes me wanna like smack someone. srsly. I know all the little nooblets like it and wanted everything to be cheaper but what happens to people who worked for things and who have had things etc. ?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Angie moo
I really don't see the big deal is I think its good that item prices are dropping I know a lot of you spent a lot on them when they were worth a Coco or two but soon things will be uber cheap. (hopefully)
Not hopefully. D= Isn't it part of the awesome when you can finally buy that uber spendy item? D=  

Dear Old Shiz

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:14 am
Dear Old Shiz
Angie moo
I really don't see the big deal is I think its good that item prices are dropping I know a lot of you spent a lot on them when they were worth a Coco or two but soon things will be uber cheap. (hopefully)
Not hopefully. D= Isn't it part of the awesome when you can finally buy that uber spendy item? D=

Some people lose interest, because items are so expensive. One thing you can be sure that Gaia will never do is let the prices of their precious Donation Items fall. So I somewhat agree with Angie. but I doubt alot of stuff will be Uber Cheap; just some of the things that are a bit more widely available.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Simple supply and demand. I havent been around for a while so I'm not sure what yous guys and gals are talking about even. Someone mind filling me in on these rares and how they are obtained?  

Funtak

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:09 pm
Funtak
Simple supply and demand. I havent been around for a while so I'm not sure what yous guys and gals are talking about even. Someone mind filling me in on these rares and how they are obtained?

Don't raise dead threads. Read the rules, please.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff