Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Elven BlackSmiths (Needs other people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What class are you?
  Mage! Let us smite those who are not Mages XD
  Warrior! Let us chop those who are not Warriors X3
  Ranger! Let us impale those who are not Rangers XP
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:11 pm
She sensed. She summoned a few wolves.
"Wolves, what do you sense?"
"We sense a werewolf"
"Hmm"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:17 pm
He halted as suddenly he picked up the scent of several woves that werent there before. Sensing some kind of sorcery at work he moved back to a tree and pulled his bow tight. As he watched the forest he kept his nose up to anything unusual.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:25 pm
"And he just sensed us" They finished. "hes a werewolf elf ranger"
"I see and where is this werewolf's location?"
"He is up a tree and is in the next clearing."
"Is he scared?"
"He is alert"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm
He stood stock still and listened for any sound of feet or anything, all he could hear was mummering. Were they aware? His ears twitched and he strained to hear all that was happening over there. He gripped his bow in his paws tighter and shifted it slowly to look all around.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:40 pm
"He is realising we are aware of his Presence" they continued.
"O really? Is he in Werewolf form or normal?"
"In werewolf, he has a bow in his paws"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:58 pm
He knew something was going on but they werent moving, unusual. They know I'm here but they don't advance. Maybe they are trying to cast magic. He backed up a little farthur from the clearing in case they had a large spell. He focuses his view on where the voices were coming from but also using his periphial vision to look around him.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:53 am
"he also has two scimitars, one thats yellow and speeds him up and the other one slows the enemy down"
"I see"
"he is now backing away, afaid that you are going to do magic"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 pm
he held his position, he knew it was a bad idea to hunt in a new area. But game had been scarce where he normally roamed. He tapped the arrow lightly with a finger tempted to activate its magic and just be done with it, however whoever these person is they might not mean him harm. He moves forward again trying to be able to either hear the speak or to see the people who are speaking.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:45 pm
Desina ran through into a clearing,her sword held in her hand.She struck a tree with the Blade,hearing someone trying to keep their balance.She pulled the Phoenix Blade out of the trees spine,loking up into its branches.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 pm
"Should we risk it wolves?"
"Yup"
She struck a tree infront of them with a fireblade and made it burst into flames after she commanded the blade to burst into flames. It basically burst into a fireball and there was no tree there...  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 pm
The exploding of the tree startled him to a great extent. But recovered before the smoke even cleared. He forced his mind to ignore the smoke and the urge to flee and fired rapidly into the clearing, aiming only for her. He doesnt hit her instead he pins her clothes to the nearest tree and her legs to the ground. Then sending the sword scattering aside but striking the hilt. It wasnt his intention to harm whoever this was but to stall them. With the distraction he spins around and flees back the way he came, not wanting to be anywhere near that sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 pm
“Surround him!” She ordered as she summoned twelve wolves. The wolves surrounded him in a circle, their fore-claws glowing with darkness and in each of their mouths a dark orb charging, waiting to blast.
She was wearing a silver-trimmed black dress with a black cloak trimmed with fur. She had her scythe in hand and it glowed white.
The rain fell on her like a soft shield; she did not mind the rain or seem to notice it.
Yet because of the rain she looked like a vision.

She stared at him. The wolves stared at her to see when or if to strike. Her weapon did not move from her slender side.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm
He whips his head from side to side seeing the wolves. He growls at them in frustration. He never liked being surrounded. He halts a moment seeing her being rained on, but quickly decides to act rather than let himself be distracted. He very quickly changes from the bow to his twin blades and spins them lightly in his grip. He growls again but this time instead of frustration its a warning.
I suggest you call back the wolves or they will be hurt.
He grips the hilts for emphasis. When he speaks it sounds like a strange mix of common and growls, speaking wasnt easy for him in this form.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:41 pm
"Hurt one and the others attack, i know what your weapons can do, they told me" She said softly.
"Friend or Fiend?" She asked.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:07 pm
He hesitated another second.
You may know what my blades do, but you havent seen them in use yet. And as for friend or foe....I had no intention of harming you or your furball friends, your the one who struck out at me."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff