Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
lol BFire FG4PG comic ((Wedddinz comicz)) OHHHH YEAH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU AND ME..
  ROCK
  STINK
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:51 pm
I get the second comic, I just don't understand the last panel of the third one.

But comics are always fun. And I'M probably not going to make one because I'm lame.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:12 am
aprilness
I get the second comic, I just don't understand the last panel of the third one.

But comics are always fun. And I'M probably not going to make one because I'm lame.

Watcha talkin about? yo hot wink !  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 am
its funny in a monty python sort of way. 3nodding

plus, i was in a comic! woo hoo! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:55 am
:O What happened to the octopus I saw? I couldn't reply last time, but now I see Egga in it's place.

Keep making them, I love random things like this, I didn't get the first one all that much, but maybe I'm not in on the joke. D:  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:12 am
MissMunchieMonster
:O What happened to the octopus I saw? I couldn't reply last time, but now I see Egga in it's place.

Keep making them, I love random things like this, I didn't get the first one all that much, but maybe I'm not in on the joke. D:

le'me explain.....I was a director of the movie halo and i told Egga that she will be starring in this movie,but certain things happend and i had to put master chif in starring part,he made a mistake and called her a "B***h",she showed him who is the "b***h" and now she is after me ,lol,in the second comic she asks blue about weapons so she can take revenge from me....In the third....well....wait for it,lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 am
I don't get it, but hey, its entertaining.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:55 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I don't get it, but hey, its entertaining.

lol, blue, i cannot BELIEVE you res'ed a thread!

dude.

oh well, i'm leaving it be for right now and am considering it for sticky-ization if ninja keeps it up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 pm
Damn, looks like I wasn't paying attention. xDDD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:38 am
well,since you guys mentioned it......

User Image

Edit- Since TSN and [Soul] are getting maride<---- Spelling---- gonk
anyway,i decide to make a comic part 3.5 about the Funeral...I mean the rest in peace ceremony!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:17 pm
I'm confused D: But yay wedding comic! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 am
churrlo
I'm confused D: But yay wedding comic! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol, poor churrlo...

i like it ninja! keep 'em coming! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:30 am
I like the irony; its starring Teh Banz, yet Teh Banz is nowhere to be seen. Only mentioned.  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:39 pm
Idk maybe I just don't know what's going on xd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:01 pm
churrlo
Idk maybe I just don't know what's going on xd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or maybe i should put the 3 comics toghether in one post so you can understand wats going on
3nodding
Teh Banz will be starring in the next comic....Again,but this time she will be seen xd  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces