Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hooray for a gaiaversity! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I say poll you say!
  Whore!
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 pm
Happy gaiaversary, moo.

Newbish thing I've done would be when I erased my first account's verification email thinking it was junk mail. XD So I made that account useless and no matter how much I request for the verification email, I never get it.

Yes, I do regret it. ._.

I've never really enjoyed mine cause I always forget it. I will try to remember when it comes around, but most likely I'll forget. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:19 pm
Happy Gaiaversary!  

RaidenKazama

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:34 pm
Happy Gaiaversary ^_^ You're an oldbie biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Thanks guys :3

and yes I'm a oldbie xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:03 pm
happy gaiaversary! I cant remember doing anything noobish...well i bouth that stupid flute for about 50k but that wasnt when i was a noob -__- just when i was stupid  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somewhat perverted? I'm insulted.

heart you Angie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*slaps a*** you go girl!

D: good lawd i cant remember that far back... must have been maybe 5 years? at least... I do kind of remember how overwhelmed I first saw the Forums... I had only just gotten a computer so i was a NOOB noob... XD I couldnt figure out how people were quoting each other. I kept responding to posts on the first pages of threads that were like 2949237498374 pages long...

I guess i do kinda remember XD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:34 am
HAPPEH HAPPEH GAIAGEEBEE!!!!

my gift to you is a heart i got from a squirrel.....dun worry it was a plush........and no...i have never celebrated any of my gaiaversaries....mostly cause i never knew when it was but also, i just dont celebrate my own birthday either......but meh.............
heart  

Lineriku

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:09 am
Iconised Ghost
happy gaiaversary! I cant remember doing anything noobish...well i bouth that stupid flute for about 50k but that wasnt when i was a noob -__- just when i was stupid
How much are the flutes now?

@ Dana heart you too :3

@Knitterz Heh thanks xD

Wow you really were a noob noob well at least now you know how to do things.

3nodding

@Link Thanks :3 *takes the plushie heart* Ahh your another who doesn't like to be at the center of attention. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:08 pm
You're ancient like me biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 pm
Lineriku
HAPPEH HAPPEH GAIAGEEBEE!!!!

my gift to you is a heart i got from a squirrel.....dun worry it was a plush........and no...i have never celebrated any of my gaiaversaries....mostly cause i never knew when it was but also, i just dont celebrate my own birthday either......but meh.............
heart

Wow... we're so numerous... XD
*bands together*

Speaking of which, I can't believe I've been on Gaia over 2 years, now... I just had a random realisation, 20 seconds ago... o.o

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:53 pm
Happy Gaiaversary! I haven't even had mine yet, it's coming up in exactly 1 week from today, I'll be a year old. XD

Um...being a n00b...I remember joining this guild and having a really hard time understanding what "double posting" meant. Mostly because I was a n00b to forum sites in general. I mean, I'd never joined one and actively posted, just read through them. I thought double posting was posting the same thing twice in a row. Or something.

And wait, where did you get Domo...?  

Pachelbel Canon

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm
aprilness
Happy Gaiaversary! I haven't even had mine yet, it's coming up in exactly 1 week from today, I'll be a year old. XD

Um...being a n00b...I remember joining this guild and having a really hard time understanding what "double posting" meant. Mostly because I was a n00b to forum sites in general. I mean, I'd never joined one and actively posted, just read through them. I thought double posting was posting the same thing twice in a row. Or something.

And wait, where did you get Domo...?
Lol that is what I thought double posting was too when I first joined.

I stole the link from someone whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:21 pm
Oh, yey stealing. XD  

Pachelbel Canon

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 pm
Angie's... signature image... is kind of disturbing, this time... XD;;;  
General Discussion