Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Kenta's Quest! (New Poll Question!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm questing items! Do you...
  Donate to help!
  Wish me luck!
  Just click to earn gold!
View Results

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 am
Obligatory quest post! Haha! I'm earning gold here. Oh, and for those of you who actually voted on my poll, thanks. And for those of you who are curious, Sho Minamimoto NEVER says out loud "I...I'm fading..."

Neku is the one who says that, whenever you get beaten in a fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:58 am
User Image

B U M P

Good luck in your quest.  

SpiralRabbit

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:05 pm
Well, thank you for the support! I appreciate the fact that someone besides myself can post in this thread! Lol.

Ah, I can't tell you how much I enjoy well-wishers showing up and making your day! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:59 am
User Image

You could add the scarf to your quest. I have a multi-item quest going on right now. I would suggest that you edit your first post and say that you also want the scarf but that your specifically questing the scarf right now. That way you can have a smooth transition from one quest item to another.

Oh and good luck ^.^

Jeziebel

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:06 am
Hmmm. That's an interesting idea there, and I just might do that! Thanks for the advice! But believe it or not, an anonymous gift box showed up in my inventory yesterday, or the day before, and it had the scarf inside of it! I just haven't bothered to put it on yet. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:36 am
So apparently the Halloween event on Gaia has started. How exactly do we become a part of it? Are we just supposed to post and go to the NPC shops? I'm really confused here! Oh, and I'm posting this to earn more gold! Yay! ^^  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:58 am
Alrighty, I've been able to trick-or-treat for two items so far...Darn that stupid time-limit keeping me from my just desserts! >.<

I'm not sure if I want to try this 'skin changing' that they're talking about for the rest of the event...but then again, it might be fun. I'll see about it, once I'm done trick-or-treating through all the NPC shops. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 am
Well, changing skins was kinda fun actually! I was a Dark Elf, a Vampire, then a Human, and lastly turned Zombie/Glompie. Each one had it's own strengths and weaknesses, but all in all, I had a lot of fun with it!
Hopefully I won't get stuck as something, because I rather like looking human. Lol.  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas