Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niss's Plots-[Fionn's Guard and more] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:51 pm
Open! Again...>>  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:47 am
Name of Soquili: Scarlet
Name of Soquili Offering: Laures
Picture of Soquili: User Image
My Plot or Your Plot: yours
Which Plot: (answer if it's one of mine)
What is Your Plot Idea: (Only answer if the plot is from you)
Looking for Mating: only if it works out personality/rp-wise  

phoenix_resurgam

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:21 pm
I'm assuming you're asking to be in Scarlet's major plot? *thinking she needs to re-work that form a bit*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:38 pm
Alright, I went and poked through your plot thread to get a look at his personality, *forgot to put a spot for that* and I'm not sure if he would be the best candidate for the main role.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 am
Allo! I wouldn't mind tossing Zaiella at Deidren for some rp; violence or not. XD The girl needs a reality check, that even though she's pretty optimistic and stubborn that it won't go without concequence. Wether or not she might be a friend or something later on (after peeking the fatal one plot, you'll probably want some mare which matches better with him!) after he starts through life changing events!

More or less this is just a post saying im watching for the updates when they happen. :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:45 am
I would love for them to meet. 3nodding

And if you'd like I'll toss you a message when I finally get the fatal one all typed up so you can look through it. *more nodding*  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:42 pm
Deidren's plot is up!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:59 pm
*ninjas* Can I pm? XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:04 pm
Of course you may pm. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:45 am
Could;
User Image

meet Deidren?
Just a small bit about her; she's generally a cheery mare, likes to tease and joke about, but she got slightly crushed when she thought she'd made a connection with a stallion but she never saw him again. She was down for a while, but after talking to a couple of Soquili's, she's realised how down she'd gotten over it all and has tried to pick herself up again.

There is a chance she might take against his attitude, she didn't much like Raniero after talking with him for a while but I'm eager to see if she'll respond in the same way, or have better patience now that she's in a more genial mood.

Anyways, let me know ^_^  

Sayuri_Nitta

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:09 am
Name of Soquili: Deidren
Name of Soquili Offering: Dia de la Esperanza
Brief Personality: Headstrong, would-be alpha mare. Capable of being won over, but no shrinking violet.
My Plot or Your Plot: Yours
Plot Details: The Fatal One
Looking for Mating: Sure, if it worked out.

I know you wanted a quieter mare, but I thought I'd offer Dia anyway. She's not the sort to let herself get pushed around much, so she might be a little good for him? She wouldn't go far enough to fight with him, though, so safe, too.

I think it'd be interesting if they met, at least. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:58 pm
I know you said no lime green but.. she is not all that color.

Name of Soquili Offering: Shadi
Picture of Soquili:
User Image
Brief Personality:
Shadi grew up rather sheltered. She is somewhat shy now meeting new soquili, especially stallions, since she is mostly just used to her own family. Shadi tends to stick to the shadows of the forest where she blends in better. She is rather naive, she sees the world through a veil ( which is sometimes her mane in front of her face. xD). Though she is not all happy-go-lucky, she is not aware of all of the evils that lurk out there and has yet to experience love.
My Plot or Your Plot: Either, maybe a hybrid plot, I am open to both.
Plot Details: The Fatal One
Looking for Mating: It is progresses that way then yes.

She could be a contrast for Deidren's dislike of family though she would be sort of slow in setting up a relationship as well due to her somewhat shyness. And it would be a little something to shake up Shadi's life a bit.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:20 pm
Name of Soquili Offering: Jaci
Brief Personality:

lawl slightly outdated request thread copy
Confident, intelligent, and very much a gentleman when he believes the one he speaks to deserves such respect, might you believe this scholar is also capable of childish laughter and glee? On the rarest occasions, of course, but still, it's possible now and then. For instance, when he is at the beach, and the waves rush up around his hooves, or when breathlessness and running have made him giddy from adrenaline and the pure sensation of being free -you can count on seeing a light in his eyes and a wide grin on is face and laughter spilling from his lips.

My Plot or Your Plot: Your plot <3
Plot Details: Mentor and Rival
Looking for Mating: THAT'D BE KIND OF HARD AND I'M NOT SURE TAYLOR WOULD APPROVE o____o;;;;;;

Jaci's only recently settled down from his life of wandering due to finding love and having a family of his own. He's got a strong sense of morals, and due to his Kalona blood, the strength to enforce such morals should things get out of hand around him. At the same time though, he does possess the ability to reason verbally, something especially needed with his children - what kind of father would use force to teach his kids the value of honor and life?

He's often seen with his daughter Amaris, though it's up to you if you'd like her to be in the Rps or not. If anything, she'd be like the little cutely nagging bird on Dei's shoulder once he starts warming up to her father, most likely coming to see him as another big brother should he come around a lot =P <3
You said though that Dei could use a father figure, so why not use a guy that's already a dad? 8'3 <3

I'll shut off my rambles now x'D;;; -shot-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Oh boy, ou are popular Dei. xD

First I would likie to say I won't be able to answer/start any rps until Tuesday or until I finish my project whichever comes first. Now on to individual answers.

Sayuri: I would be happy to let the two of them meet. ^^ I think that could be quite a bit of fun.

Sam: I would like them to meet but I don't think things would work out to well between them in a romantic way.

Dolph: I do not think it would work out because she is shy. Dei does not like females at all at this point and would probably just leave with little interaction with her. sweatdrop

Kailey: You made me laugh with the mating comment. xD I can't give you an answer about the plot yet because there haven't been any other applicants yet. sweatdrop I thought I should at least say something to you so you didn't feel ignored though. I'll have an answer for you soon enough. ^^  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:20 pm
I couldn't just put "no" for the mating thing, so... x'3;;; <3

Yeah, I'm shocked to see Jaci's the first guy to be kicked in, heh owo;;;
I'll admit though, I pondered throwing Ammy in as another possible femme fatal, partially due to the fact he'd then know her father, but you seem to be pretty good with applicants for that as it is xD;;;

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff