Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Help meh with teh womenz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of these is a Mel brooks movie?
  Star Wars
  Passion of the christ
  Braveheart
  History of the World
View Results

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:07 pm
well....my ex recently started talking to me again......at first it felt weird that she came back cause of the way we broke it off....but idunno....we started talking so that we could at least be friends again with no intention of getting back together, but then i guess we started flirting and pretty soon i caught on, and so i asked her if she liked me and she said yes....and honestly i started liking her again so i told her the same.........i dont kow if its just us but i think you should follow a combination of souls and ghosts advice.....hang out with her and any chance you do get to talk to her have a friendly conversation and flirt with her.....then when YOU feel comfortable asking her out just do it......IF she should refuse, just tell her that you HAD to ask or else it wouldve eaten you up....that everything is kewl and let her know youll be there for her as a freind or something else should she change her mind....which is very much possible......so dont sweat it and just do it....cause it will eat you up inside more if you never ask her than if you get rejected.....believe me.........hope my 'speach' helped  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:20 pm
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks Lineriku!  

Artanus

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm
Artanus
@soul- yeah, that's how I would normally go about things, but that's a slow method that people rarely use. Although if I did it like everyone else, it would last a week like all other high school relationships.

@Iconised Ghost - Thanks for the advise. I think a fusion of your advise and Soul's would work the best.

But I don't have many opportunities to really hang out with here. and when I do, my conversational creativity falls out of the hole in my pocket because I keep trying to think of what to say. It's the stereotypical dumbfounded high school boy rendered speechless by the girl he likes. Woe is me, I'm a cliche.

Aw thats so cute. I would say just try to be calm, even rehearse some conversations in your head, and if she gives you a weird look just admit you're nervous because you like her. I mean, its going to come out eventually wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:38 pm
Get wasted with her and then if all goes wrong you can blame the alcohol.  

RaidenKazama

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:42 pm
yes and then if it goes wrong neither of you will be able to remember it properly either xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:40 am
Just get comfortable around her Arty.
I'm a girl and most guys who like me have tried to get close to me and hang out etc.  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am
Forget the womens D: It's not worth it! I refuse to touch anything that bleeds every month and won't die.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 am
churrlo
Forget the womens D: It's not worth it! I refuse to touch anything that bleeds every month and won't die.

except me ;D you would so go straight for me =P you even said yourself you would kiss me when we meet XD  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:20 pm
SHHHH ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:54 pm
Quote:
Quote:

except me ;D you would so go straight for me =P you even said yourself you would kiss me when we meet XD

Then he would go back gay for me. =P

Lulz, I am jailbait. xd  

Teh Banz

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:20 pm
wow. I apologize that I wasn't around sooner.

Well, honestly, she's about fourteen or fifteen, right?

Girls that age are dumb as all get-out for the most part.

But they also are very into being liked. It's a way to validate the fact that you are pretty, etc.

I suggest that you simply go slowly about things and take your time, as jonniekinns suggested, making sure that you know more about her and that she knows more about you. Make yourself noticed through little things like when she says something to the effect of "I hate how my ________ looks today" [clothes, hair, makeup, etc.] and take the opportunity to say that you think it looks nice or something. If you compliment things that she in insecure about, she is more likely to trust you and once a girl trusts you, she will start to think of you as a possibility in the realm of dating.

I can honestly say that I have only dated two guys whom I didn't know for at least a month before hand and with whom I wasn't at least moderately close friends. I hold to the belief that dating friends is the best idea.

Just take your time and go slowly, smile a lot, make sure to note that you are happy to see her, and even do things like eat lunch with her at school or "accidentally" run into her in between classes or before school starts :] It should work out just fine.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:52 am
Forget going slowly, that gets you no where.  

RaidenKazama

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces